First Meeting Aish.....This'll Be Interesting.....

My Best Oppa! ~

 

Mi Young’s POV:

            I woke up with a start; I could hear Eun in the kitchen and I groaned. I loved the girl to death but she’s REALLY klutzy, with everything. I rolled over and glanced over at the wall; the clanking in the kitchen had yet to stop and I just knew something bad was going to happen. I sighed and slowly rolled out of bed, my bare feet hit the floor and I shuffled out of the room. My right hand ran through my hair, shaking out the loose curls as I went. I yawned and a crash echoed throughout the apartment. I heard Eun swearing in English and Korean.

“What did you break?” I yelled.

“Nothing!” was the reply.

“Lord have mercy…” I mumbled under my breath as I headed to the kitchen.

            I walked into the room to see Eun picking up pieces of a plate. I let out a sigh and resisted the urge to laugh at my friend’s disheveled appearance. She was wearing a pair of long blue pajama pants with pandas on them and a white tank. Her black hair pulled back into a hectic ponytail; I laughed under my breath, especially knowing I didn’t look any better. Eun even once told me that my “bed head” looked like I just had fantastic ; she now refers to it as “ head”, Lord that girl. I glanced over to the stove and saw that she was cooking pancakes. Two of the round circles were ready to flip so I pulled out a spatula from the drawer and proceeded to flip them.

“You want any help dear?” I asked.

“NOOOOOOOOO! I’m the older one! Let me do something for once!” Eun yelled.

            I laughed and then backed off; I knew better than to try and intrude. Eun stood up and pushed me back behind the counter away from the stove. My eyes followed her movements, watching attentively as she cooked. I was wary of her cooking unsupervised; she loves cooking and is able to but usually burns herself in the process. Before I knew it Eun had placed a plate of pancakes in front of me stacked high with pancakes. She shot me a million dollar smile before stabbing a pancake with her fork and chowing down. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pancake, munching on it absentmindedly.

“Why are you up so early?” I asked.

“It’s not early pabo! It’s almost noon!” She replied around the mouthful of pancake.

“Swallow before you speak hun.” I commented.

            Eun swallowed and rolled her eyes.

“Whatever Umma.” She shot back.

            I laughed and shook my head; slowly I took another bite of my pancake.

“Hey Mi Younggie, when do you think we’re gonna meet the Oppas?” Eun asked.

“I dunno. Whenever the producers decide it’s time I guess.” I replied.

            I bit my bottom lip; in all honesty I was a bit worried about meeting the guys. I mean, they’re all really hot boy band members; and I’d be the youngest. God I hate being so young.

“Mkay.” Eun said.

            She had finished her second pancake already and I smiled at her lightly. She reached for the radio that was to my right and turned it on. “Paradise” by Infinite came on and we both shot up; Eun still had a pancake on her fork but that seemed to not deter her in the slightest. She began singing into the pancake as she attempted to dance along. I laughed and followed her lead in the silly activity; I knew the dance for the most part so doing the choreography wasn’t that hard. I sang along, and once DongWoo’s rap came up I began rapping. Glancing over at Eun who was nodding along with the beat, chewing on the pancake as she went; I burst into laughter at the scene. Quickly I recovered in time for the last verse and the hip . Out of the corner of my eye I saw Eun attempting the awkward move and lose her balance; her hands shot out to grab me and she ended up pulling me down to the floor with her. An indignant and surprised yelp forced its way out of my throat as I hit the cold tile floor.

“Oww…” We groaned.

            I lay flat on my back, Eun lying next to me. We looked over at each other and burst into a simultaneous fit of giggles. I rolled over and faced her as I laughed; tears were streaming out of my eyes as we laughed even harder. Slowly, I fought to control myself and the laughter stopped; our chests were heaving as we both tried to catch our breaths. I rolled back over on to my back and then slowly sat up.

“We should go out! The PD’s have kept us locked up in here for a week!” I suggested.

            Eun shot up.

“Let’s do it!” She exclaimed in excitement.

            I laughed lightly at her.

“I call first shower!” She shouted before she ran out of the room.

“Wait—what?! !” I yelled after her as I too ran out.

            I chased her down the hall; however she still reached the bathroom before me. Eun slammed the door in my face and locked it. I pounded my fist on the door, spewing profanities as I did.

“Yah! Fine, take the first shower! Be happy I took one last night!” I yelled at her.

            I heard the shower turn on and a faint yell of “MEHRONG!” come from the other side. I rolled my eyes affectionately and then went to my room. I plugged in my straightener and my iHome; SHINee’s “A.Mi.Go.” came on and began humming along as I set about straightening my wavy hair. As I straightened I noticed the lock’s red hue had begun fading as had the lighter streaks of chestnut; I was closed to finishing when Eun walked in, a towel wrapped around her small frame.

“What?” I asked as I put the straightener down.

            I picked up my hair brush and began running it through my now straight hair. Slowly I turned to face Eun who was looking around my room.

“You seen my jeans?” She asked.

“Nope.” I replied as I brushed.

            She shrugged and then walked out of the room; I put the brush down and walked over to one of the many duffel bags littering my room. The producers had told us not to unpack because we would be moving in with the bands soon. I ped the bag and pulled out a black tank, dark green bomber jacket and a pair of dark blue skinnies. I quickly changed out of my pajamas; that consisted of a grey oversized shirt and a pair of track shorts. Once I had my clothes on I walked over to my “dresser” and applied a small amount of makeup. Just the basics, a little cover up, mascara and my favorite perfume; once I was ready I grabbed my iPod off of the dock, headphones, my phone and wallet and walked out of my room. I closed the door behind me and called out to Eun.

“In the living room!” She replied.

            I shrugged and walked out to meet her; she wore a pair of white booty shorts and blue tee, she had thrown on a black splatter paint jacket over it.

“Lookin’ y.” I said jokingly as I entered the room.

            Eun turned to look at me, an eyebrow raised.

“You’re lookin’ fine yourself Mi Younggie, what are you doin’ later?” She asked.

            I laughed, the normalcy of her supposedly “seductive” statement making me burst into a fit of hysterics. Eun walked over to me and I threaded my arm in hers and smiled.

“Shall we go?” I asked.

            Eun giggled.

“Ha ha, let’s go.” She said.

            We walked over to the shoe area and I put on my favorite pair of converse, and Eun opted for a pair of black suede ankle boots. We exited the apartment slowly, careful of any PD’s that might have been lurking. As we entered the streets of Seoul we were both overcome with the excitement that we had when we were first informed that we had been chosen. Eun suggested we head towards the coffee shop and we started walking. Once we had arrived my phone went off; I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it.

“Hello?” I said in English out of habit. “Oops, I mean Annyeong.” I corrected.

            The man on the other side introduced himself as “Mr. Kim” one of our producers.

“Mi Young-ah, where are you and Eun?” He asked.

“At the coffee shop down the street sir.” I replied.

            Eun grimaced at the sweetness in my tone; she hated my so called “angel voice”.

“Wait for us, you’re going to go and meet the boys.” He said.

            With that he hung up; I shrugged and relayed the conversation to Eun. Her eyes lit up and she let out a squeal. I laughed and inwardly was doing a happy dance along with her. We were both equally as excited; we both loved the bands we would be staying with. Sadly the producers hadn’t realized just how much of crazy fan-girls we really were. A black Hyundai pulled up to the curb and Mr. Kim got out; he called us forward and ushered us into the car. He quickly began explaining the rules and what would ensue. Eun and I just nodded our heads, our excitement and nerves going crazy.

“Any questions?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Just one, how much do they know about us?” I asked.

“Close to nothing.” He replied curtly.

            My lips drew up into a smirk; we had the advantage since we knew more about them than the other way around. We pulled up to a traditional Korean house and were shoved out.

“Have fun, we’ll drop off your stuff later tonight. Also the leaders have credit cards for you two to go shopping later on.” He said before they sped off.

            Eun and I looked at each other and quickly did a happy dance before returning to normal. I pushed her in front of me, expecting her to knock. She turned back to me and shot me a glare; she motioned for me to knock and I shook my head. Our telepathic communication going crazy, finally after about a minute and a few passerby’s that thought we were crazy, she knocked. The door opened and SungJong flew out; letting out an unmanly squeal as he did. He embraced us both and yelled “Hyungs! They’re here!” Soon the other men filed out of the house. Eun and I blinked a few times before we processed what was happening. SungGyu pulled Infinite’s Maknae off of us and cleared his throat.

“Sorry about that, SungGyu-imida, Infinite’s leader.” He introduced himself.

            The other members followed suit, each introducing themselves after their leader by order of age. SHINee did as well; Eun and I smiled, we both already knew their names and positions. Eun elbowed me and signaled me to introduce myself first.

“Umm, Mi Young-imida.” I said.

“Eun-imida.” Eun said calmly.

            The members smiled at us; the two maknaes’ were beaming, no doubt excited to have two people close in their age with them. SungJong walked up to me and made a heart with his fingers.

“Mi Young-unnie, who’s your favorite member in Infinite?” He asked.

            SungGyu shot him a glare but SungJong remained undeterred.

“I don’t have one, but SungJong, you’re my hyung.” I answered calmly.

            The group reeled, and I sighed. I was used to this reaction; everyone thinks I’m older than I actually am.

“BWOH?!” This exclamation came from DongWoo.

“Yeah, I’m seventeen. I turn eighteen next month.” I explained.

            The group stared at me incredulously; Taemin approached Eun shyly.

“Are you my unnie?” He asked her.

            I sighed because I knew what was coming; Eun may be the aegyo queen but she can’t resist it either. She let out a squeal and tackled the poor, unsuspecting boy. Taemin yelped and Key stepped forward, he glared at Eun and my protective side kicked in. I didn’t want to fight the “almighty diva” the first night but if he messed with Eun it was on. Key growled and pulled her off of Taemin and Eun’s eyes widened.

“Hands off of my baby.” He spat.     

            I stepped forward, glaring like crazy; if he intended to yell at Eun he’d have to go through me first. As far as I was concerned had just hit the proverbial fan and I was gonna kick some .

“Yah! Don’t yell at Eun, all she did was hug him. Back off.” I growled.

            Key looked down at me in surprise, that surprised expression quickly changed into a glare that met my own.

“What do you want?” He said.

“Simple, I want you to back the hell off of Eun.”

“She tackled my baby.”

“And you manhandled mine.”

            Our glares were in a standoff; we were both shooting lighting out of our eyes, the tension in the air was more than noticeable. The two angry “ummas” were facing off and the members seemed to figure it wasn’t gonna be pretty; and they were right. Neither one of us was willing to back off, our “diva-wrath’s” clashing.

“Listen, I don’t know you so I’m gonna give you a warning. Don’t take an attitude with me.” Key growled.

“That’s right you don’t know me; but see I don’t give a damn who you are you with my baby and I’ll with you. It’s a simple as that.” I spat.

“What did you just say ?!”

“?! Ha! You heard me .”

“? Listen here—“

            Our bickering and insult throwing went on for a few minutes; as another insult was thrown I noticed a smile appearing on Key’s lips. My own slowly drew up into a smirk; Key could hold his own against me which was a feat in it of itself. Considering he was now smiling down at me I figured I earned his respect at least a little; enough to not get me murdered by his hands anyway.

“Umma?” Taemin and Eun asked at the same time.

“Yes?” Key and I replied, turning at the same time.

            Eun and Taemin were staring up at us with big puppy eyes and I felt my heart melting at the double dose of aegyo.

“Yah, you are a ya know that?” Key asked down to me.

“Yup. And proud of it.” I beamed.

            Key laughed and the Infinite members stared at us incredulously.

“Ok…what the hell just happened?” Hoya blurted out.

“One minute they’re fighting…the next laughing? Huh?” WooHyun mumbled.

“Yay! Umma made a friend!” Taemin exclaimed pulling me into a hug.

            I laughed and hugged him back lightly before he released me. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Eun slowly sneaking her way over to SungYeol. I watched her poke his cheek and giggle slightly. I laughed out right at the Choding’s face. His eyes widened when he felt her hand touch his cheek and he stared down at her in confusion. A “what the ?!” look plastered on his face. Eun giggled like crazy and I shook my head lightly at the slight fan-girl spaz. Slowly my eyes scanned the group before me and then it really hit me. I would be living with these people for four months. This oughta be interesting.

“How bout we all go inside?” Onew asked, finally speaking up.

            JongHyun ran over to me and grabbed my hand, dragging me into the house like a hyper puppy would his owner. I saw SungJong and Taemin grab Eun and quickly we were both pulled inside the house.

Hey Guys!

So Dobu and I have decided to start an ACTUAL chapter fic yayz! So, please read and review and we shall give you cookiez!!! <3

~Umma