Maknae's Day Out

My Best Oppa! ~

MiYoung’s POV:

               I woke to SungJong poking me in the side; it wasn’t a hard poke, but it was still really annoying. I mumbled angrily into the sleeping mass underneath my face that I barely recognized as L and he stirred, tightening his grip on me. SungJong sighed behind me and continued poking me. What was with this house and not letting me sleep damn?

“MiYounggie, wake up.” He whispered.

               I groaned and rolled towards him, staying in L’s arms as I did.

“What?” I asked crankily, I hated how often these guys thought it was a good idea to make me up at o’clock in the morning.

“Get up MiYounggie, TaeMin and I are planning on escaping.” SungJong whispered.

               I raised a very sleepy eyebrow and sat up as best I could, its hard work waking up so damn early practically every day man.

“Where are you planning on going?” I asked, I could tell my words were a little slurred but whatever.

               I briefly ran a hand through my hair, my fingers caught on a few of the tangles in my stupid relatively curly and still damp hair. Damn super moisture retaining hair… some portions of my hair were still a little wet from my shower last night…

“Well… we wanted to go for some food and karaoke, maybe go shopping or something.” SungJong replied with a smile.

“You guys are so damn boring. Go to a theme park or something, not just food.” I replied, lord, how did they plan an escape plan and not plan to go somewhere fun? Newbs.

“Come with us MiYounggie.” SungJong whined at me.

               I sighed, these boys are going to be the death of me.

“Fine, but my koala doesn’t appear to be wanting to let go any time soon.” I gestured to L as I spoke; his grip tightened around me after I had rolled over.

“Hmm…that is a problem. He might let you go if we wake him.”

“Or he’ll tell MinHo where we’re going…” I muttered under my breath.

               L let out a snore and I giggled. Is it weird that I find his sleeping habits precious? Because I mean the visual is gorgeous but while he sleeps he’s like a toddler. SungJong nodded in agreement at my statement; it was likely L would tell MinHo we had snuck out, in which case it would be harder to not get caught by an angry flaming froggy. L mumbled and snuggled closer to my back, SungJong laughed.

“MiYoung-ah, you and MyungSoo-hyung seem close~” he teased.

“Yah, Lee SungJong!”

               My growl roused the koala, who looked up at me in sleepy confusion before glaring at SungJong.

“The hell is—“he started.

               I cut the Infinite visual off by sliding back down and burying my face in his chest, L raised an eyebrow.

“Oppa~” I whined, turning on the aegyo.

               L blinked sleepily in response and I giggled, he’s presh I swear.

“Lame go please~”

               L shook his head and pulled me closer to his chest. I heard someone enter the room, probably TaeMin.

“SungJong-ah, we need to hurry. MinHo’s gonna wake up soon.” TaeMin said hurriedly.

“Aish…MyungSoo-hyung won’t let MiYounggie go.”

               As soon as SungJong said that TaeMin walked over to the bed and started to poke L in hopes that he would let go. L didn’t, surprisingly and as a result I found myself giggling whenever TaeMin missed. After a few more misses—and resulting pokes in my side—I managed to squirm out of L’s tight grip; it was difficult but violent thrashing due to tickling kinda makes people let you go. As soon as I realized I was free I jumped out of the bed and made a break for it, SungJong and TaeMin in tow. L let out a noise of annoyance and got out of bed, I heard the distinct shuffle of sleepy teenager attempting to move towards breakfast.

               I made it to the wardrobe room and changed quickly; ripping off my sleep shirt and pulling on a long sleeved black and white striped sweater dress after quickly applying deodorant. I glanced around for a pair of leggings and sighed when the only legging-like thing I could find were Eun’s collection of thigh-high tights. I officially hate my life… the leggings have to be around here somewhere right? …wrong… I tore apart the designated “not pants” section and couldn’t find any of my leggings, I heard a knock on the door and I sighed as TaeMin hissed at me to hurry up and picked up the black “one size fits all” thigh highs.

“I hate my life…” I whispered to myself as I pulled them on.

               I cringed as I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair out a bit so it didn’t look a hot mess. I quickly decided I didn’t need to bother with makeup and put on a teensy bit of perfume before exiting the room. As I exited I walked straight into L, who had managed to muscle his way past SungJong and TaeMin; L’s arms wrapped around me and he glared down at me.

“Sleep. Now.” He mumbled and started to drag me back off to the bed.

               And then something that I would’ve never expected happened. SungJong tried to yank me out of L’s grip, only to launch the visual into a wall; the older man hit the wall and kina crumpled a little bit. SungJong, TaeMin and I looked at each other in horror and confusion as we crowded around the seemingly unconscious man. I knelt down in front of him in an attempt to heck on his vitals before checking to see if he was actually unconscious and then he snored. The panicked looks left all of our faces as the visual began to snore, the little er fell asleep while he was walking. The . We looked at each other and TaeMin and SungJong struggled to figure out what to do with the now dead asleep older man. I shrugged.

“Well I’d say we need to hurry this up cause MinHo’s bound to wake up soon.” I pointed out.

“Crap… SungJonggie put jeans on him and we’ll carry him outside. The cold will wake him up.” TaeMin decided.

               I raised an eyebrow.

“Isn’t that a little cruel?” I asked, concerned for L’s health.

“Nah, hyung’ll be fine, and he’ll be forced to come with us.” SungJong replied, dragging L off to cage himout of his PJ pants and into jeans. I have to say THAT was an odd sight…

               I shrugged and TaeMin and I walked over to the hallway sneakily. I pulled out my black coat and took the time to button it carefully and tie the little sash thing-y. I pulled on a pair of ankle boots and turned to wait for TaeMin, the maknae of SHINee was ready before I was and let out a small laugh.

“Bwoh?”

“Are you wearing some of Eun’s tight things?” he asked.

“Maye… I couldn’t find any leggings okay! I bet the little hid them…” I replied indignantly. I hate these damn things.

               As we spoke SungJong and the still really sleepy L rounded the corner and SungJong handed me both my phone and wallet.

“You forgot to grab these.” He said.

               I thanked him and shoved them in my pockets as SungJong forced the seemingly sleep walking L into a coat and pair of shoes. Once SungJong and L were adequately protected from the winter weather we set off. Well, it would be more accurate to say that TaeMin shoved L out of the door and into the fresh snow…and then took off cackling a little bit with myself and SungJong in tow. Sure enough L woke up and was so stunned he watched us run off whilst sitting in the snow like an idiot. TaeMin was leading our little sprinting trio and he stopped only once we’d reached a taxi stand. He opened one of the back passenger seats and shoved both myself and SungJong in once we’d caught up to him. Hurriedly he gave the driver some instructions and the driver took off, figuratively he was “driving it like he stole it”.

               Soon we pulled up to our destination, a coffee shop. I approve. We paid the cab driver and headed inside to the warmth. We all ordered and sat in one of the back little not quite a booth things. I drank my caramel macchiato hurriedly as I always do, while SungJong and TaeMin drank their hot chocolate and Americano respectively.

“So MiYounggie, you were snuggling up to L-hyung quite a lot.” TaeMin pointed out.

               I could feel a blush spread across my cheeks. AISH.

“Really…do we need to go over this?” I asked.

“Yes~.” The two maknaes chorused.

“Fine… yes, okay? I was cuddling up to him, but only because he’s a cuddly person and he was warm.” I defended myself.

               TaeMin and SungJong burst into laughter. Okay fine, so what if I was lying through my teeth and talking out of my a little? It wasn’t that bad…. Who am I kidding? Yes it was. Fml.

“We should tell MinHo~” TaeMin cackled evilly.

               I stared at him wide-eyed out of horror. Oh please no.

“We should tell Eunnie~! She’ll yell for ‘doing indecent things when you aren’t married’.” SungJong suggested.

               My expression morphed into one of terror. This is going from bad to worse…And then suddenly it got worse once the statement: “We should tell KyuHyun-hyung!” passed both of the maknae’s lips at the same time… I hate my life. I started to threaten the cackling little ones only to be interrupted by hearing all of our phones go off at the same time. Well this can’t be good… The three of us pulled out our phones and checked the caller ID: Key, WooHyun and Eun were all calling at once. L probably told them about our escape. I answered apprehensively only to be met with: “YAH! FACE WHERE IN THE BLUE HELL DID YOU GO?!” Well… Eunnie’s pissed. She only calls me face when she is woken up and really angry...

“Umm… I went to go get coffee with TaeMin and SungJong?” I replied.

               Long ago I established that honesty is the best policy with annoyed Eun, otherwise I get a swift kick in the and a lecture the length of the Great Wall of China. It’s not fun. I heard TaeMin and SungJong offering similar excuses to their respective Ummas; in the background I heard MinHo let out a sleepy roar and I eeped into the phone before hanging up.

“Guys, we gotta go. Like now. MinHo is officially awake.” I said hurriedly as I jumped up, coffee in tow.

               SungJong and TaeMin exchanged slightly panicked looks and stood up as well. We hurried out into the streets of Seoul and started walking around whilst trying to blend into the crowd. We were in one of the lesser known shopping districts, I figure TaeMin picked this place because it was lined with restaurants and karaoke places but it wasn’t going to be the first place the others looked.

“MiYounggie relax, you’re walking like you’ve got someone chasing you.” SungJong laughed.

“Yeah, calm down pabo. They aren’t going to find us.” TaeMin remarked as he stopped in front of a store window.

               I stopped as well, they’re probably right honestly. They’re kinda all idiots so I mean… I looked around in the window, there were cute little trinkets on display. We moved on to a couple more stores, buying from whatever food stand we passed that we thought smelled good as we went; it was a culinary adventure okay? It’s not like we’re secretly enjoy inhaling food or anything like that…. Stop judging me. As if you haven’t felt like inhaling a fridge before. We all thought we were safe, each munching on some mandu or other street food… but we were wrong. I heard a hyena cackle from somewhere behind us and the three of us jumped to attention. They were here.

               We exchanged panicked looks and broke out into a run, sadly TaeMin started running mid-bite, so the poor maknae had mandu hanging out of his mouth whilst sprinting. I clutched my bag of street food for dear life and sprinted through the snow, I found myself leading our little trio and I made a quick right turn into a little alley way that led to the other side of the area. I vaulted over a bike rack and kept running. I heard SungJong complain under his breath about the bike rack and soon we found ourselves in front of a karoke bar. Surprisingly, it was open. We shot each other quick glances and entered the building, I paid for a room for three people and we hid in said room. Well… hid isn’t exactly the right word… more like deliberately picked songs, like Ailee’s U & I and Heaven, that we knew we couldn’t sing so we had an excuse to sign off key. We sang—more like screeched—some songs out while dancing like idiots and eating our little fast/street food feast.  It was pretty quality. Until SungJong started choking on piece of kimchi pancake because he’d tried to shove it in his mouth in between the end of the dance break and the start of the next verse. This resulted in him not only failing the song but failing at the thing known as breathing as he coughed and spluttered around on the floor like a fish out of water. Eventually he dislodged the piece that nearly killed him and finished his pancake in peace.

               In between songs I heard an angry froggy roar and we all looked at each other again. What would be the next course of action? The choice was obvious, follow the example set by Infinite’s Sesame Player. Run. We grabbed our goodies, made sure we had everything and then sprinted out of the room screaming taunting phrases like: “See ya es!” “Catch me if you can!” and “MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Yes, that is a phrase. MinHo yelled as we passed him and we sprinted until we reached a taxi stand. Wordlessly SungJong opened the door to the taxi and slid in, followed by me and TaeMin, which resulted in a pseudo-dogpile in the back of the cab. TaeMin tried to tell the driver where t drive to as calmly as possible, which wasn’t very calm at all. It sounded kind of like a mixture between a screaming fangirl inches away from her bias and a terrified child. The driver took off and I glanced behind us to see Eun, DongWoo, Hoya, L and MinHo pile into the cab directly behind us. I imagined they said something cliché like “Follow that cab!” Needless to say once we arrived at our destination, the address of a travel agency of all places, we were caught… and given lectures the length of the Great Wall of China.
               In the cab ride back to the house I ended up sandwiched in between L and MinHo with Eun on my lap angrily lecturing me on everything I’d done wrong that morning. Which included: dragging L into our shenanigans, not including her, eating so much street food I felt like bursting, drinking an extremely large espresso, not wearing adequate clothing and not properly spending my money. The only thing I had done right was to wear the thigh highs that apparently she intended to make me wear eventually. Damn . MinHo gave me a lecture about all of the above, cuddling with L and wearing thigh highs. The other maknaes had it easy, they just got blamed for pushing L into the snow and organizing it. AISH. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did it! I STUCK TO MY DEADLINE. IT DOBU. hehehehehe. Hey guys, hope you liked the chapter, I don't think it's as funny as some of the other ones but whatever. I tried. So Dobu hopefully will have the new chapter up eventually.... so um yeah. Later`

-Key