007

Seoulmate (BTS JIN & GOT7 MARK FANFIC)

"WAKE UP, me o samae hora. WAKE UP, mina ga matteru no sa. WAKE UP, jikan wa naikara. WAKE UP, hitasura hashiru no~"

 
A voice, who was singing to a tune could be heard ringing in my ear, forcing me to open up my eyes finally, allowing the morning ray to welcome me. 
 
"MWOYA?!", I shot up from my bed right away when I saw two figures roaming about freely in my room. 
 
One of them smirked in triumph while the other was already seated by my bed, patting on my back as he said to me, 
 
"Moon Gi-ah, ppal-li ireona. We will have to leave for school soon,"
"What are you two doing here?", I stared at them in awe. 
 
"Eomeoni asked us to check up on you and she told Bomi noona to let us in", Hoseok smiled cheekily as he meddled with some of my stuff in the drawers.
 
"Eyyy Moon Gi-ah, I didn't know that you use this kind of uhm,"
"Ah sikkeuleo,"
 
I snatched it off from his hand when I realised that he was literally dangling my lace bra in the air.
 
"Sorry, but excuse me", Namjoon tried to get both of our attention, 
 
"Hosikie, you've got to behave yourself here. If you don't already know, her house is currently full of boys now and I'm not sure if the others can digest this as a joke,"
 
I raised an eyebrow at him in confusion. Namjoon only jerked his head towards the door and my eyes widened when I found JB peeking in through the slit. His face was flushed with redness and he looked so flustered when I caught him staring at my bra before he hurried off. 
 
In the midst of escaping, JB ran into someone along the way as I heard the person ranting at him, 
 
"Yah Jaebum-ah, watch your way,"
 
After which, the person opened the door to my room. 
 
"JJANG! I've got your breakfast ready!", Jr whistled to a happy tune as he brought in the food to my side. 
 
"Come on, try this", he then scooped off some bits from the slice of cake and fed me with it. After doing so, he lifted up my mug and passed the hot chocolate into my hands, 
 
"Cheoncheonhi, it's still hot", he warned and studied me under his watchful eyes. 
 
"Gomawoyo Jinyoungie", I smiled at him.
 
"They all taste good, don't they?"
"Yea-"
"Of course they do?! You just took everything from the cafe!", Hoseok cut in to our conversation and glared at Jr.
 
"Stop trying to earn praises from Moon Gi yourself. If I'm not wrong, we all did our parts for today. You prepared her breakfast, JB ironed her uniform, Namjoon woke her up and I-", he then scratched his head, thinking hard of what to say next.
 
"And you what?", I tried my best to hold back my laughter when I saw his silly face.
 
"Erm...", he trailed, "I- I helped to keep this back inside,"
 
He quickly stuffed my bra back into the drawer. Everyone who was present in the room laughed till their ribs hurt and it was only shortly after that Namjoon got us all back on track. 
 
"Alright guys, it's almost time. We better head out while Moon Gi starts changing", Namjoon told the rest and he was the first to leave.
 
As the rest was leaving, I heard Namjoon calling out to someone,
 
"Jaebum-ah, you can bring her her uniform now, we have all forgotten  how you had reacted just now,"
 
With that being said, a hand soon snuck in through the door slit.
 
"Y-your u-uniform," JB stuttered. 
 
-
-
-
 
My lips naturally formed a smile as I watched the boys from their backs. They can still be fooling around with one another as they make their way to the bus stop. Deep in my heart, I couldn't thank them more for being my best friends and accompanying me through tough times.
 
I know, some may be wondering why I don't really have girl friends, but that's because I tried making some, but they were all sensitive  and vulnerable creatures. The day gets scarier as you hang out with them more often. They hated sharing the same outfit, hairstyle and worse comes to worst, they will hate you to the core when they find you hanging out close with their crush which you may not even know beforehand. Argh, the thought of it just made my goosebumps stand. 
 
"YAH MOON GI-AH, PPAL-LI WA," it was then the boys who broke me off from my thoughts. 
 
Picking up my speed to chase after after them, I successfully boarded the bus. When I turned around, I saw a hand waving at me, 
 
"Moon Gi-ah, over here!", Jackson exclaimed and offered to give up his seat to me but my eyes immediately darted to the redhead next to him. He was holding Jackson back and I rolled my eyes at him. I started following the rest towards the back of the bus when he grabbed my hand all of a sudden. 
 
Seol ma? I grinned to myself and slowly turned back to face him. However, what greeted me was a paper bag which he causally tossed into my chest. 
 
"Your dongsaeng's uniform,"
 
I got a little pissed when he said it so coldly. 
 
"Is that all you can say?"
"Then what do you expect?"
"At least a 'Thank you'?"
"Lol", he faked a laugh, 
 
"Dream on,"
"YAH MARK TUAN!", I raised my voice at him.
 
"Are you trying to find trouble with me? Don't you want your job anymore?", I snorted.
 
"Yah monkey, will you stop gibbering beside my ear? Now listen here, I may be your employee but that's at work. We are heading to school now and that's another thing. So, stop trying to use my job to threaten me. I believe that you are not so unprofessional right?", he retorted. 
 
My hands were trembling with anger at his words and at the next moment, I lunged at him and pulled his hair, 
 
"YOU STUPID REDHEAD!"
"YAH, GET OFF ME!"
 
-
-
-
 
"Mark, I think that you should apologize. Look at Moon Gi now, I can imagine smoke coming out from her ears and nostrils already", Jackson attempted to talk Mark into apologizing. 
 
It is PE (Physical Education) lesson now and the class is all gathered at the sports hall while waiting for their teacher to arrive. 
 
Mark was sitting together with Jackson, Jr and JB whereas Moon Gi was left with Namjoon and Hoseok, who were doing their best to help her simmer down. As there was an internal conflict, it kind of forced the clique to break into two.
 
"She should be the one apologizing! She pulled my hair!"
"But you pulled hers too!", Jr blurted out loud. 
 
"Yea, and it is not right for guys to lay their hands on girls. You will have a bad reputation in school like this", JB then added but Mark wouldn't take in any of their words. 
 
Getting up onto his feet, Mark was about to approach Moon Gi to reason it out again with her when he saw a ball flying at top speed towards her direction.
 
"MOON GI-AH, WATCH OUT!"
 
-
-
-
 
"Dude, you sure that it's here? Will someone really be kind enough to give us his instruments for free?", Jimin gave V a dubious look.
 
"Jin hyung really did give this to me and ma-jayo, it's here", V matched the address with the basement's.
 
The four - Jungkook, Jimin, Suga and V came here the first thing right after they were discharged from the hospital. Despite their parent's incessant nagging, they still felt that music was more important than their life. 
 
"Come on, let's make our trip worthwhile", Jungkook said as he gave the door a knock. 
 
"Come on in", the owner to the place called out from inside and slowly, the four made their way down to the basement.
 
"OMO HYUNG! YOUR PLACE IS TRULY AMAZING!", Suga couldn't believe his eyes and he complimented right away when he saw Jin. 
 
Walking towards the counter to pour his visitors some water, Jin soon returned to greet them proper. 
 
"I didn't expect you guys to turn up so fast,"
 
The boys gulped at his words.
 
Nudging V, Suga immediately pushed all the blame to him,
 
"See? It's all because of you, Kim Taehyung! How could you have been so desperate?! It was only a few coupons made out of fun and you really brought us here to find hyung", he paused and looked up at Jin. 
 
"Hyung, mianhae~  We knew that you were just kidding with us,"
 
Although that was what he had said, he didn't really mean it that way. In his mind, he was only saying those words to test Jin out without losing face themselves and he wished hard for Jin to leave up to his words.
 
"Ani-ya, I wasn't joking with you guys. I'm really giving you all my instruments,"
"YES! I WILL DEFINITELY DATE YOU IF I WERE A GIRL!", Suga couldn't hide his excitement now as he punched his fist into the air. This caused the rest to stare at him in surprise, especially Jin. 
 
Hiding from embarrassment, Suga lowered his head to meet the ground quickly while Jungkook now stepped out to carry on the conversation. 
 
"Jinjjyayo? Hyung, you mean that I can really take this guitar?", he felt for one of the guitars hanging on the wall and his eyes glistened with joy. 
 
"Ne, and Taehyungie, you can take the drums. Oh, in fact, you guys can have the entire basement to yourselves now,"
"MWOLAGO?", the four of them asked at the same time.
 
"Hmm, I feel that it's about time that I properly rent out a place to stay so I'm giving up this basement. Just nice, you guys appeared and I couldn't think of anyone else to hand it over other than you guys. In time to come, you all can train and have your performances here. It will be a place of your own so you don't have to worry,"
"But hyung, where will you be staying then?", asked Jimin.
 
Jin shrugged his shoulders,
 
"I'm still in the process of finding a suitable place, but I'm currently considering staying at Seo-joon's,"
"But that would mean intruding into his and Bomi noona's private space", Jungkook said,
 
"Wait. Hyung, how about staying at my place? I'm sure that my parents would agree to it and just nice, we have a room to spare!"
 
With that being said, Jungkook left no time for Jin to reply before he got onto the phone with his parents. After a few minutes, he came skipping back with a bright smile plastered all over his face.
 
"Good news hyung! My parents agreed right away when they heard that it was you!", the others shrieked in delight once Kookie announced it.
 
"And now, let's pack up,"
"Pack up?"
"Yes, you are moving in together with us, RIGHT NOW!"
 
-
-
-
 
"YAH! I said put me down! Can't you hear me?", I yelled into his ears. I have kicked and did all sorts of things to get myself off from his back but to no avail. 
 
Shockingly to say, Mark is giving me a piggyback now and we are on our way to the first aid room after what happened moments ago. I heard that Bae Suzy from our class has purposely thrown a basketball in my direction after she heard that I have somehow 'bullied' Mark. Her aiming was so good that it landed straight on my head, leaving me in this state now. 
 
"Yah monkey! Will you please stay still? Don't you know that you are heavy and that you are only making it difficult for me if you keep moving?"
"I didn't ask you to carry me,"
 
Mark kept quiet. Trying his best to keep his balance with me struggling on his back, he finally made it to the first aid room. 
 
He tossed me onto the bed roughly, but being afraid that I might fall, I grabbed onto his hand tightly. 
 
"Now, it's more like I say to you to get off me", he scoffed and slapped my hands off him.
 
With his back turned against me, he disappeared to somewhere else  before retuning with a cold pack in his hands. 
 
"Here", he pushed my head onto the pillow and placed the cold pack onto my forehead. 
 
"Feeling better?", he then asked. 
 
Right now, I could feel the other girls who were in the same room as us, staring at our direction.
 
One of them was even making such a comment I heard,
 
"Oh my god! She's so lucky to have such a handsome classmate to bring her here. How I wish that it could have been me!"
 
Feeling better? This is the first time he is showing real concern to me after all of our arguments.
 
I suddenly felt the heat growing in my cheeks. By now, they must be beyond an attractive rosiness. I felt as if all my insecurities were written large across my face and there was nowhere to hide. As my anxieties mounted, they became a circle, and his words suddenly sounded like a song stuck on repeat.
 
"YEOW!", I yelped in pain when he exerted some force on the cold pack on top of my forehead.
 
"I asked you if you are feeling better?", Mark repeated his words, irritated.
 
His face was leaning so close to mine now and this was the very first time that I carefully studied his face. Honestly speaking, he had the kind of face that will stop you in your tracks. And it definitely didn't help when he was so modest with it which made the girls fall for him all more, take Suzy as an example. 
 
"Mianhae," he apologized out of the blue. 
 
"Mwo?"
"I'm sorry to have caused you this injury. I didn't know that Suzy would do such a thing", his gaze was so intent that my heart started beating abnormally. 
 
Trying hard to control my fluctuating heartbeat, I replied him, 
 
"It's okay,"
"So, we are cool on this round?"
"Yep,"
"That means that we can start another,"
 
With that, Mark caught me by surprise when he pinched onto my cheeks. It was so painful that I had to take revenge right away. And so, I reached for the nearest thing in my sight - His hair again.
 
"Seriously Mark Tuan, your bright red hair is really disturbing and I somehow feel that this is the main reason why I'm always getting angry whenever I see you,"
"Tch, how dare you! I'm telling you, I'm not letting you off this easily this time,"
"Me either,"