003

Seoulmate (BTS JIN & GOT7 MARK FANFIC)

"Oh, so it's really you!", the redhead placed his hand over his mouth teasingly,

 
"I thought that I was seeing things at first but anyway", he made a face and shrugged his shoulders, 
 
"Fancy meeting you here", he  snickered in pleasure while I threw him a disgusted look. 
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
 
He gave a chortle at my stupidity. Then, throwing his arms up into the air, he questioned me back,
 
"Can't you tell? I'm here to eat of course? Just like everyone else out here, PABO."
"Y-", before I could retort, the ahjumma interrupted us. 
 
"Jjamppong! Hagsaeng, anyone here ordered Jjamppong?"
 
The fella raised his hand up and then cut off my words,
 
"Ah, sorry, but that's my call. See you the next time I see you!", he said it with so much arrogance that I swear that I almost wanted to pour the soup over his head. Fortunately, the ahjumma called out to me to collect my Jajangmyeon, which was ready just in time. 
 
Holding the tray of food in my hands, I craned my neck to look for my clique all around the already packed canteen. It was when I heard a familiar voice shouting,
 
"Moon Gi noona, yeogi!", that I recognized that it was one of my all time favourite dongsaeng who was calling me.
 
"Aigooo~ woo-ri Bambam-ah~", I let down my tray and pinched his puffy cheeks as soon as I cleared the crowd to reach him. 
 
"You are still as cute as ever although you are one year older now", I told him before my eyes landed on the other person who was standing beside him.
 
"And you!", I slapped his chest, 
"When will you stop growing?"
 
Yugyeom placed his hand at the back of his neck shyly and smiled back at me. 
 
As Seoul Academy is a mixed school which comprises of high schoolers and college students, that explains why I am meeting Yugyeom and Bambam here.
 
Moments have passed and I was still attracted by Yugyeom's eye smile. I just stood there without moving one bit until a hand reached mine to pull me away from Yugyeom.
 
"Yah... Noona!", it was Jungkook who did it,
"Will you stop harassing my friends? Go find your own!", after saying that, he shoved my hand towards Hoseok's side.
 
Hoseok was quick enough to back away from me and he went to hide behind Namjoon. 
 
"And now what?", I rolled my eyes at him, "I can't even get touchy with my own friends?"
 
The both of them shook their heads in unison and pretended to be all scared while I played along too by starting to chase them around, frightening them with my 'claws'.
 
"YAH! WATCH YOUR WAY!", I didn't realize that the redhead was in my way, so I ended up colliding into him, this time, really pouring the soup over him. 
 
"! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"
"I swear I didn't do it on purpose!"
"Ya, easy enough for you to say!", he tried to wipe away the stains on his white blouse and blazer but to no avail. 
 
In the meantime, another guy came squeezing through the crowd to him.
 
"Hey, what's the matter here Mark?"
"Well, look at her masterpiece!", the redhead jerked his head at me as he conversed in a language I don't know with that friend of his. 
 
I leaned against Namjoon and elbowed him in the process.
 
"Pssst... You went to New Zealand last year for an exchange programme right? Do you understand what they are saying? Are they talking bad about me?"
 
Namjoon leaned his head closer to mine.
 
"The redhead admired your talent,"
"Mwo?"
"He classified it as a 'masterpiece', "
"YAH. KIM NAMJOON,"
"Shh, I'm not done speaking", he now studied the friend before he continued on,
 
"And the friend sees you as one of a kind now."
 
As soon as he told me that, the friend with the snapback approached me, with his face only a few inches apart from mine. 
 
"DAEBAK", he let out the word first, before he turned to look at the redhead and then back at me.
 
"You are the first girl to make Mark talk so much!", he shot me a pretty amazed look. Then, stretching out his arm to initiate a handshake, he gave a brief introduction of themselves, 
 
"I'm Jackson, Wang Jackson from Hong Kong by the way and...", he showed me to the redhead,
 
"This is Mark, Mark Tuan from LA."
 
-
-
-
 
"AHHH... HYUNG! Neomu apa!", the fella groaned in pain as Mark dragged him by the ear into the Gents. Placing his hands against the wall and driving his friend up against it, he scoffed at him.
 
"Wang Jackson, tell me what's with the intro just now,"
 
The timid fella swallowed his saliva. He hated it whenever his hyung behaves like this for it never feels to intimidate him. However, plucking up his courage, he positioned his hands on Mark's chest and patted him a few times.
 
"Woah woah, keep it cool, hyung. I was only trying to get to know our new classmate there,"
"What?"
"Jr and JB were the ones who told me to check up on you guys when they caught you quarreling with her from the queue. They said that the girl, together with her two other friends are our new classmates and they wouldn't want any conflict within the clique itself,"
"Wait", Mark held up his hand to stop Jackson from going on further,
 
"You are telling me that I'm in the same class and clique with her? ALREADY?"
"Yes,"
"SILH-EO! That 'monkey' will only bring trouble! Look", he brought up his blouse,
 
"This is one good example already."
 
Jackson folded his arms across his chest while shaking his head at Mark.
 
"Eyyyy hyung, that's kind of rude there. You don't give people nicknames when you just met them."
"Well, but sorry, I don't give a . What is her name again? Moon Gi right?", he checked with Jackson once more and found him nodding his head.
 
"See, I'm pretty close there. Stupid monkey!", he snorted as he soon started washing up at the sink.
 
-
-
-
 
"Here you go!", Jungkook tossed me a set of spare uniform from his locker. 
 
"Gomawoyo, my dongsaeng", I ruffled his hair playfully but he slapped away my hand. 
 
"NOONA! NOT MY HAIR!", he warned, and before turning his back against me, he gave me a short notice.
 
"Right, before I forget. Eomma and Appa said that they will be out shopping for groceries later on, so there will be no one at home, except for Bomi noona at the cafe. Ah anyway, the important thing is that eomma said to expect a new part-timer to show up at our cafe later, so she wants you to show him around first in case she's still not yet back,"
 
"Uhoh, not a part-timer again...", I sulked over this matter as so far, all of our cafe's part-timers were the biggest nightmare we've ever had. They were either just goofing around to earn easy money or they were just there to watch girls, therefore, adding on to more work instead of help. Hopefully, I prayed hard, that this new comer will make a difference. 
 
Jungkook, on the other hand chuckled at the troubled expression which was plastered all over my face. 
 
"Fight the battle well noona! Always remember that my spiritual support will stay with you,"
"And where are you off to today?"
"I'm going to hang around with Suga, Jimin and V,"
 
Ah, those kids. In case you don't know, they are actually Kookie's bandmates. 
 
"Good for you. Have fun then," I waved Jungkook goodbye as he disappeared down the corridor. 
 
Leaving my back against the wall, I waited outside the Gents for that redhead to appear. Although he pretty much deserved it, I still felt bad. Therefore, I asked for a spare set of uniform from Jungkook to offer him. 
 
He should be around the same size right?
 
"Moon Gi-ssi? What are you doing out here?", Jackson appeared from the Gents just as I was pondering over this matter and following closely behind him, it was the redhead. 
 
"Erm... Mark", I remembered his name from Jackson's introduction earlier on, 
"This is for you.... I thought that you might want to change out of that," I handed Jungkook's clothes over to him while bowing slightly at him. 
 
As he reached out for the clothes, I could feel his eyes staring at me and he had one of his eyebrows raised, as though he was still a little suspicious of my act. Well, it makes sense though 'cos besides me, who would actually treat him nicely after all the unpleasant encounters with him in just one day?
 
"Those are my dongsaeng's. Just change into them and return them to me the next time you see me", I told him anyway. With that, I left and proceeded on for my next class. 
 
-
-
-
 
The next few introductory lectures were just so boring that Hoseok, Namjoon and I slept through them. It was only when JB who came to wake us up that we realised that the lecture was already over.
 
"Geez, wipe that drool off your face", I pointed at the corner of Hoseok's mouth with a look of disgust,
"And same goes for you Namjoon, don't just laugh at poor Hoseok", I turned quickly to him once I caught the corners of his mouth twitched. 
 
After we have fixed our appearances properly, we left for our final tutorial class for the day. 
 
Almost all of the seats were taken by the time we got in. Hoseok and Namjoon were both fast enough to grab a seat next to Jr and JB each respectively, therefore leaving me with the only choice. 
 
What a luck, I thought to myself as I could already see him grinning from ear to ear from the corners of my eyes. 
 
Unwillingly, I walked towards my seat and pulled the chair out to settle down. His long legs found his way to my chair in no time and shortly after, he began kicking on the back of my seat nonstop. 
 
"YAH! HAJIMA...", I got annoyed at the redhead.
 
Nevertheless, all he did was to give me a triumph smirk before he asked jokingly from the back,
 
"By any chance, is this fate?"
"No way."
 
-
-
-
 
I trudged wearily back home after I got off the bus from school. I was both physically and mentally drained from the day that my steps were quivering as I walked. 
 
As I was about to turn into the corner right after the convenience store to head towards the direction of my house, I noticed a familiar figure some distance away from me.
 
"SUNBAE! JIN SUNBAENIM!", I called after him but it was too far away for him to hear me. 
 
Quickening up my pace, I decided to follow him. I was soon led to the place but I stopped in my tracks before I entered. I blinked my eyes several times just to make sure that I was seeing the right thing. 
 
Again, 'No unauthorized access' was written on the door, this time, it was leading to a basement. 
 
Is sunbaenim alright? Seol ma...
 
I got worried about him so I barged open the door and went down to the basement hurriedly, when I saw the most shocking sight of my life. 
 
Most people would think of basements as dingy places with low ceilings and mould, but Jin had his decked out like a warm and cozy home despite the small space. It didn't matter that the windows were small and kind of high up, as the low natural light just added to the ambience. He had a few guitars covering almost entirely one wall, which is just awesome. There were two speakers, each six feet tall, surrounding a drum set and I would describe this place as one which we would definitely like to be at on every Weekend nights, chilling around with our friends and family while enjoying some music. 
 
My eyes darted and scanned every nook and cranny of the basement until I found Jin already wrapped in profound sleep on the sofa. 
 
He must be tired, but I'm glad he made it through. 
 
Not wanting to disturb him from his sleep, I left quietly. 
 
But before I took off, I stopped at the door once again. Fishing out a memo pad from my bag, I left a note for him,
 
"Sunbaenim, 
 
I'm sorry but I'm really not a stalker. I tried calling after you but you didn't respond :( So, I wanted to drop by here just to say hi but too bad, you were already sound asleep when I found you.
 
Before I forget, as a piece of advice, I would like to suggest that sunbae, you get yourself a lock and a key instead of utilizing this 'No unauthorized access' signage out here. I am sure you wouldn't want an intruder like me to be able to enter your home again just like this. 
 
Anyway, feel free to drop by COFFEE TERIOR sometime. It's just somewhere nearby and that's where I live. You will be surprised to find out who am I. 
 
-R.M.G"