004

Seoulmate (BTS JIN & GOT7 MARK FANFIC)

Wrapping the towel over my body, I stepped out from the cold shower and headed out of the bathroom. Strolling back to my room, my hands started fumbling through the drawers, in search of my favourite shirt and shorts which I usually wear at home. However, it took me a short while before I recalled that it was still mixed with the pile of soiled clothes awaiting for wash, so instead, I picked out a simple white tank top and denim shorts which is as comfortable. 

"Ow!", I winced in pain once my head came into contact with something hard above me while attempting to stand up. Looking up, I realised that it was one of the upper drawers that was left open previously which have caused this incident. Massaging the bump on my head, I closed the drawer shut before I slowly extended my knee and trunk. 

As I got up with the apparels tucked under my arms, my eyes happened to level with the works that were pasted all over the wall in front of me. 

Right, I almost forgot about that. 

I changed into my casual wear in a flash and after which, I could already be seen seated at the chair in front of my laptop. Following which, I connected Moon's USB cable to the port and clicked on a few windows which appeared on my screen before I pressed 'Enter'. 

"Vroom!", it was then my printer roared to life. 

My hands carefully retrieved the printed photos after it was done and grabbing some blue tack from my desk, I then walked towards the wall and aligned the photos nicely on it. 

"And there you go", a hint of a smile dawned on my face as I admired the latest collection to my works. 

"Kim Seokjin-ssi, I sure hope to see you soon", I uttered to myself and just then, Bomi unnie's voice could be heard calling for me from downstairs. 

"Moon Gi-ah, the new part-timer has arrived! Hurry down yah,"
"Ne, coming,"

-
-
-

A nudge to his ribs made him jerk awake to see Park Seo-joon's smiling face. 

"Hyung,"
"Yo,"
"How long was I out? I really hope it wasn't long,"
"Hmm, it's okay, I just got back anyway. It's just that I had to wake you up because it seems like someone else trespassed your place before me", he dangled a note in the air,
"But when did you get yourself a suitor anyway?", he shot a sneaky grin at Jin and poked him. 
"Mwo?"

Rubbing his eyes to wake himself up proper, Jin sat up from the sofa and reached for the note from Seo-joon's hand. 

"Sunbaenim, 

I'm sorry but I'm really not a stalker. I tried calling after you but you didn't respond :( So, I wanted to drop by here just to say hi but too bad, you were already sound asleep when I found you.

Before I forget, as a piece of advice, I would like to suggest that sunbae, you get yourself a lock and a key instead of utilizing this 'No unauthorized access' signage out here. I am sure you wouldn't want an intruder like me to be able to enter your home again just like this. 

Anyway, feel free to drop by COFFEE TERIOR sometime. It's just somewhere nearby and that's where I live. You will be surprised to find out who am I. 

-R.M.G"

Scratching his nape, Jin was confused.

"Hyung, what is this?"
"Don't ask me, I don't have any slightest idea of it. I found it pasted outside your door once I got here, so I brought it in for you,"
"..."
"Anyway, it's time to go!"
"Where to?"
"To this place of course", Seo-joon pointed to the location stated on the note and beamed at Jin. Then, standing up on his feet, he was about to leave until he turned and noticed that Jin was still seated on the sofa. 

"Jin-ah, ppal-li wa", Seo-joon said to him,
"I was only kidding just now. We are not exactly visiting there for your sake", he smiled,
"COFFEE TERIOR, my girlfriend actually works there and hmm, I might know the person who wrote you this note very well. So, gaja~"

-
-
-

"N-NEO! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?", I shrieked once I saw the  redhead standing in front of me. He was as equally shocked as I am but he managed to slither a flat smirk through his crooked lips as he bowed and said to Bomi and I,

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Mark Tuan and I'm really honored to have been given this chance to work here. I'm your new part-timer and I promise that I will work hard,"
"Ne, welcome to our family, Mark-ssi,"
"Noona, just call me Mark will do,"

Bomi smiled at him and nudged me when she saw that I wasn't responding. 

"Moon Gi-ah, ppal-li~ Greet our newcomer,"
"A-ni unnie," I hid myself behind her and whispered softly,
"Could you please wake me from this terrifying dream? Pinch me or something,"
"Moon Gi-ah", Bomi gave me a weird yet stern look while I could feel Mark's eyes staring at us at the same time.

No way. I have to make sure this isn't true, I told myself.

"Unnie, chebal,"
"Alright, if you insist," 

Without showing any mercy, Bomi pinched hard onto my skin and at the next moment, I was yelling out loud in pain.

"OW!!!", I bit my lip and winced but to my dismay, when I slowly uncovered my eyes, the redhead was still there.

"So, what can I start off with?", he cocked his eyebrow at me while trying to hide his laughter at how I have reacted. 

-
-
-

"Say monkey, we are really fated to be together, don't you think?", Mark asked as he followed behind me to the counter. 
"Sorry, but please stay professional Mr Tuan. At COFFEE TERIOR, I'm your boss's daughter so watch what you say," I warned him,
"And also, proper address please. I'm Moon Gi, not monkey you idiot,"
"Same," he shrugged his shoulders and said.

After throwing a quick scorn at him, I continue to lead him to the counter and began telling him the important details.

"So that's the recipe for our cafe's signature smoothie. Now, moving on to our green tea frappuccino," I purposely mentioned the recipes as quickly as possible as I could tell that Mark was fumbling and having a hard time jotting down the notes now. It's rare to see him being so flustered and it's just fun watching. 

"Cheoncheonhi," 
"Well, if you are going to work here, there's no such thing as cheoncheonhi. With the number of customers we get daily, we need fast and competent workers. If you don't think that you can make it, I would advise you to drop out now,"
"Eyyyy", he waved his hand and looked up at me,
"I haven't even started and you are telling me to quit already? Don't judge me too soon Moon Gi-ah~"

The way he said it, it's getting on my nerves.

Throwing an apron at him, I scoffed at him,

"You're free to start work now,"
"That's all?", he stared back at me unbelievably.
"Nope, I'm just sick of speaking to you. You know, having to see your face for countless times in just one day is really burdensome,"
"But-,"
"No buts. Ask Bomi unnie if you need any help,"

Just as I was on my way up, the entrance of the cafe swung wide open.

"YO! WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY?", a cheerful voice thundered across the cafe.

"YAH! PARK SEO-JOON!", Bomi's eyes widened and she was the first to run into her boyfriend's embrace.

I too, turned my body back swiftly when I heard his call.

"Sunbae! When did you come back? How was LA anyway? Did you capture the photos of the things I have listed out for you?", I bombarded him with lots of questions  after Bomi and him pulled away from their hug, but it was then, I noticed that there was someone else standing behind him.

"And this is...", I tilted my body slightly to make out a good view of his friend who came along with him,

"Jin sunbae!", I screamed, "You came!"
"Moon-ssi?!", Jin looked surprised to see me as well, "You were the one who left me the note?"
"Ne," I laughed shyly.
"I'm really surprised to see you again", he admitted.
"Anyway, please take a seat, let's sit down and talk", I showed Seo-joon and Jin oppa to a table. 

Then, waving my hand in the air, I gestured for Mark to come over.

"Order please!"

-
-
-

"Mark, sorry about that,"
"About what noona?"
"About how Moon Gi is treating you. I don't know why but she's usually not like this. Please forgive her,"

Mark chuckled at Bomi's words.

"It's okay, I do find it interesting though. I guessed that I must have really pissed her off for the day,"
"What do you mean?"
"Noona, she's my classmate actually,"
"Oh? Jinjjya?", Bomi asked dubiously, 

"Then what gives her the reason to act so rudely towards you? Classmates should be close isn't it?"
"Ah that.. It's better for you to hear it from her", Mark replied.
"Sure", Bomi nodded her head, "Anyway Mark, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"
"Hmm? Go on noona,"
"Why do you want to take up a part-time job? You are still schooling unlike me, perhaps, you are facing any financial problems currently?"

Mark laughed heartily. This noona here is sure interesting. 

"Ani-ya noona. I'm from LA and my dad pays me well for my studies and accommodation. It's just that I'm saving up to buy my baby,"
"Your baby?"
"Ne. Ducati Monster 795 ABS," Mark added proudly. 

Bomi let out a soft chuckle at the boy's words and placing the drinks she have prepared on a tray, she replied him, 

"I see, so you do have a goal uh? In that case, I'm sure that you will be dedicated to this work right?"
"No worries noona, you can count on me,"

Bomi smiled,

"Now, if you don't mind, could you send these drinks over to their table?"
"Of course,"
"Yeolsimhi hae,"

Mark got his hands on the tray right away.

"Mark, you wouldn't add anything extra into Moon Gi's drink will you?", Bomi asked in a serious tone.

"Noona, rest assured. I'm not those type of guy who will dwell into the past", Mark winked as he headed off to their table. 

-
-
-

"R dot, M dot, G dot? You are so cheap! I can't believe that this is how you court guys!", Seo-joon oppa exclaimed right as we settled down.

This caused me to blush as Jin was right in front of me and I couldn't bring myself to face him as Seo-joon oppa kept teasing us. 

"Hyung, geu-man-hae. You are making Moon-ssi feel uncomfortable here,"
"Moon? Oh, so you have a pet name for her already?", Seo-joon oppa gasped.

"Ani-eyo sunbae, Jin sunbaenim must have mistaken my camera's name for mine", I explained, 
"My name's Moon Gi, Ra Moon Gi", I finally did a proper introduction of myself to Jin. 

"Oh", Jin uttered and we stared at each other for a moment before bursting into laughter. 

"Mianhae, I'm sorry that I only catch your name now my savior,"
"Gwaenchanhda,"

"Here you go, your orders! Please enjoy!", Mark approached our table just then and greeted Seo-joon oppa, Jin and I.

"Yo redhead! You new here?", Seo-joon oppa just had to call out to him.

"Ne, just started work a few minutes ago to be exact,"
"What's your name?"
"Mark Tuan,"
"Mark? American?"
"Half America-Korean,"
"I knew it! Mine's Park Seo-joon! Fancy meeting you dude!", he then did a fist pump with Mark subsequently. 

"You wanna join us?", Seo-joon oppa tried offering him but I managed to interfere.

"Sunbae, you don't just ask my employee to sit down and chat with you. If that's part of his job, we wouldn't have hired him. Now Mark, kkeojyeo,"
"Ne boss,"

With that, he excused himself away from us while I shifted my body uneasily in my seat.

"Ouch, that hurts,"
"Ah, sikkeuleo sunbae,"

Somehow, this Mark now doesn't feels like the redhead I have met before. Does he have DID, I wondered.

-
-
-

Amidst everyone else who was going to go crazy, the four bandmates were busy strumming their guitars, whacking their drum and singing their latest song to the crowd. The music was so loud that it made Jungkook's skin tingle and his lungs feel like mush. The bass thumped in time with his heart beat as though they were one, filling him from head to toe with music. He especially enjoy this moment as it is always his dream to showcase his performance to the crowd.

However, over the roar of music, a distant, hazy chatter could be heard. He couldn’t make out any words, but the loud commotion from across the room rang in his ears and it wouldn’t seem to stop. It distracted him a little but yet, he was professional enough to continue playing his guitar. It was only soon after when the group of people jostled their way roughly through the rest and wrecked their stage.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?!", Jungkook was shocked by their actions and he stopped immediately. Same went for Suga, Jimin and V, who soon joined their friend in confronting the gang. 

"What do you think we're doing? You guys ruined our business and we're now here to ruin yours!"
"What do you mean? We rented this place to perform,"
"Yeah, a free performance and on the same day as ours too? Kiddos, you guys are really something uh, daring enough to fight against us,"
"Wait, we didn't know-"
"Enough talk", the leader of the gang spat and gestured for his subordinates to come forward, 

"Guys, let's show these kids what we've got,"

With that being said, the gangsters started wrecking their instruments, causing the crowd to gawked in horror. The whole place was a chaos and some of the audience even left the scene in hurry.

"HAJIMA,"
"CHEBAL,"
"GEU-MAN-HAE,"
Jimin, V and Suga could be seen shouting and pleading at them interchangeably but the gangsters did not have any soft spot for the boys.

Within a few minutes, the band's surviving kit was all destroyed and the leader swept both his hands in satisfaction. As he turned to face Jungkook arrogantly, it was then he realised that a guitar was still hanging around nicely on his neck.

"Andwae, not this please, not this!", Jungkook took a few steps back but the guy managed to catch his collar in time.

"You think that I will let you go this easily? Dream on kid and give me that,"

While struggling to hold on to his guitar, Jungkook earned himself a punch before his guitar finally got lifted off his neck. 

"CHEBAL, DON'T", he held onto the guy's leg and pleaded.

However, the guy only threw him a smirk before he got out a pair of key from his pocket. 

"Watch me kiddo,"

Slowly, the key found its way to the strings of the guitar and one by one, the strings snapped out from it and lying helplessly on the ground, Jungkook could only watch in agony. He choked up as the guy threw his guitar onto the ground once he was done damaging it. 

And with one last kick, it was shortly after that Jungkook's world out.