[Haehyuk] Oppa?..Oppa!

Soundtrack-SJ

Pairing : HaeHyuk, other Leeteuk, Shindong mention!Yesung, Ryeowook,Zhoumi, Henry, Siwon, Heechul slight!Kyumin

Summary: Donghae have some with oppa word, but only if that word come from Hyukkie mouth.

Inspired by Donghae VCR before his solo with Eunhyuk-Oppa has risen and SJ-M promotion when Eunhyuk calling Donghae, Donghae oppa Saranghae..

Warning: 1. English not my first language, that’s mean you must bear with me.. ^^

                    2. weird like usual and always containing some implication. PG-15 or NC-17 maybe save

 

Oppa..Oppa

--

Super Junior member gathering in dorm after held they first SS4 concert in Seoul. “Wow, Min. You look like a pretty girl in that dress, Do not mind to show it again to me. Private” said Kyuhyun to Sungmin in hallway and he got dragged by Sungmin to they shared room as yes answer. The other member groaned and some rolled they eyes with annoyed face. “Damn, they like bunny, never feel tired” muttered Leeteuk. “I’ll go out, hyung. Maybe I’ll comeback late” said Shindong while gathering his stuff, “Yep, be careful” and not long, Shindong has leaving dorm. The person left in living room only Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae. Yesung and Ryeowook had rest in they room. Siwon, well, he said he will try his luck to call his Princess. Zhoumi and Henry, both of them immediately  sleep after stepped into dorm. “I guess I will try to rest. Don’t make chaos in this floor, okay?” Leeteuk warning both of them before he comeback to his dorm floor.

Eunhyuk press the remote button and try to find interesting channel while Donghae, he sang again his song “I'm oppa only for you, only you are my girl, I'll always be by your side/ I'm oppa only for you, our sweet love~ oppa loves only you~(this translation of his VCR song, not oppa has risen translation-red)” he sang without realized annoyed look in Eunhyuk’s face. “Can you stop singing that song” growled Eunhyuk after he can’t bear any longer. “Wae, this is our song. You like it too, right?” asked Donghae. “Yes, I like it, but only for SS4. If not for SS4, no, I don’t like that song” Eunhyuk stomped his feet angrily and leaving Donghae, he choose to sit down in balcony.

Donghae feel a little bit hurt with Eunhyuk’s words. Eunhyuk never angry to him before and he never said those harsh word before (or that what Donghae remember). “Why he angry to me” thinking Donghae. He try to remember the song. “Girl” a bright lamp in Donghae head shone after he found the problem. “I used girl word rather than boy word. Oh my god, Hyukkie. You are so cute when jealous.” Donghae smiled after he found out the problem. “Did he don’t know I made this song for him?” murmured Donghae, when he dragged his feet to Eunhyuk's place.

Eunhyuk sit cross legged in balcony floor. 30 minute ago, he feel upset toward Donghae but now he regret the word he had said earlier. “Aish..why I must upset to Hae. He doesn’t do any mistake”. Suddenly a pair of strong arm wrapped his body from behind. “H-Hae..” Eunhyuk startled, when he about to turn around, Donghae held him tightly, prevent him to not turn around. “Ssshh…quiet and listen.” ordered Donghae, Eunhyuk just nodded his head and both of them silent. The only sound they can heard is wind blowing, television's sound from living room and crowded traffic in street.

Donghae laid his head in Eunhyuk back. Finding comfort and peace when he listening Eunhyuk’s heart beat and breath. “Hyukkie, why you upset?” asked Donghae while he still laid his head. His voice vibrated in Eunhyuk’s back and somehow make him shivered. “No-No reason, Hae. Maybe I just tired.” answered Eunhyuk. Donghae just smiled but of course Eunhyuk can’t see that. Donghae leaned his chin in Eunhyuk shoulder. His breath tickled Eunhyuk’s ear and make goosebumps in Eunhyuk spine. Until now, Eunhyuk still wondered, why every touch Donghae had give to him, always made his stomach churn and he feel peace and uneasy feeling in same time. Although they had –ehm- ‘did’ that a few times, but Donghae’s touch still always give the same reaction.

“I made that song for you” said Donghae. “How come, that song obviously you made for fangirl outside” protested Eunhyuk. “When first time I made that song, I using boy and not girl, but for entertainment, I changed that word” explain Donghae and make Eunhyuk a little bit relieved but he still had a little bit problem that bugging his heart.”I think you really made that song for fangirl Hae because you using oppa word too. So, tell me, when you made that song for me, are you using hyung rather than oppa?” asked Eunhyuk. “Nope, from the first time, that song still using oppa word” answered Donghae, he lift his head and started kissing Eunhyuk’s nape, “Wh-Why?” Eunhyuk shuddered under Donghae’s kiss. “Because, well just said, I had some with oppa word, especially when that word come from your mouth, Hyukkie” whispered Donghae in Eunhyuk ear. “Whe-when I called you oppa, Hae?” asked Eunhyuk again, he a little bit squirming because Donghae now nibbled his ear. “When we do fan meeting for SJ-M, you call me oppa in that stage, remember now Hyukkie” purred Donghae. Eunhyuk remember now, so that’s the reason why Donghae a little bit different when they made love after fan meeting event. Donghae a little bit hyper than usual, when he doesn’t call him oppa first. “So, Hyukkie. Call me, oppa..~” sing sang Donghae in seductive voice and make Eunhyuk shivered with anticipation about what will happen next.

“Oppa..” whispered Eunhyuk softly. “I can’t hear you, Hyukkie” protested Donghae while kissed his jaw line. Eunhyuk's face as red as apple. He feels like an embarrassed school girl in they first date. “Oppa~” he said a little bit louder. “More” said Donghae. His hand now move covering bulge in Eunhyuk’s pants and squeeze that little. Eunhyuk can’t help but moan softly, close his eyes and laid his head in Donghae’s shoulder. Donghae tilted his head and give him sloppy kiss, “Louder!” ordered him firmly, “OPPA..!!” cried Eunhyuk when Donghae’s hand, slip into his pants and started to pump his half hard little monkey. “Good. Tell me, What do you want this oppa do to you, Hyukkie?” asked Donghae in deep voice. Eunhyuk tilted his head and stared Donghae with dark eyes, “Take me completely, oppa~” whispered him in seductive voice. That’s enough to burn Donghae lust. He growled and let go his embrace. He laid Eunhyuk in balcony floor and hovering him.

He kisses Eunhyuk plump lips and nibbled lightly. When Eunhyuk parted his mouth, Donghae shoved his tongue. Tasted every corner in Eunhyuk’s mouth and battle for dominant with Eunhyuk tongue. Eunhyuk moan, muffled by Donghae’s mouth. He his tongue gently, while his hand slip under Donghae’s shirt and started to caressed his abs up to his chest. They broke the kiss when they feel they lungs almost fainted because lack of oxygen. Donghae stared at Eunhyuk under him. His cheek flushed pink and his lips parted slightly while his eyes is closed. Donghae kiss his lips again and make trailed kisses down his cheek until reached his neck. Eunhyuk tried to pull up Donghae’s shirt and when he succeed  to get rid of his shirt, he switching they position, now he on top Donghae. He kisses Donghae lips, down to his chest, to his abs and now he facing his fishy. Still covered by pants and boxer, when he try to discard that garment.

“What I said before about not make chaos in this room, hmm..” said Leeteuk in front of connecting door between balcony and living room. He folded his arm, tapped his foot and raised one of his eyebrow. Eunhyuk and Donghae startled. “Aish, hyung. You ruin our moment, beside we don’t make chaos in this dorm, you know.” protested Donghae. “ in public place can considered as making chaos too, Hae. This is balcony for god sake. What if someone see what both of you doing?” asked Leeteuk in disbelief face. “Fine, we will continue this in our room” Donghae get up and dragging Eunhyuk to Eunhyuk’s room. “Remember, Hae. Don’t do too much, we still have concert and I don’t want Eunhyuk can’t dance in that concert” said Leeteuk to that couple. “Don’t worry, hyung. I will do that gently especially after he called me oppa” after said that word and shoved Eunhyuk inside his room, Donghae closed and locked the door. Not long, a soft voice heard from they room.

 

“Oppa?” Leeteuk confused

 

 

 

 

Kekeke..me and my ert minds..*brick* by the way,, 15 subcribers and 500 viewers, I just can said..wow..thank’s for your love..I don’t know you will love my first fan fiction story and not to mention the weird one..kekeke..*kiss..kiss..*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_X-ni9Iqn0 donghae vcr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw91YHPGnzk SJ-M fan meeting

 

picture not mine