4 drabble

Soundtrack-SJ

4Drabble

Mostly semi angst. wrote based on song played at that time on my playlist.

--

Monster

“I can’t do this anymore.” Kyuhyun throw his cigarette and stand up. Donghae look at him with confused look, “Why?” he asked. a trail of blood from his lips. Kyuhyun stared at him with disgust “I don’t want become a monster hyung. I want to be a normal human.” “So dead is your answer.” Donghae said softly. He sink his teeth on the younger neck, draining out his blood along with his soul. “A monster is still a monster unless they dead.” Donghae murmured softly as he look into Kyuhyun's lifeless eyes. The red eyes changed to brown and his fang and tattoo as sign he was a monster was disappear. “Now you’re a human.”

--

Butterfly

“What the !” Heechul cursing with all of his power. He throw an empty bottle to wall, he throw an ashtray to his mirror. The mirror shattered, he grabs one piece. Hold the sharp thing tightly, blood oozing out from his palm. “You said love as soft and as fragile as butterfly, but you lie. Damn it!” he screamed and sliced his own wrist. “Love wasn’t fragile like butterfly. Love is cruel.” He slumped inside his own blood pool and closed his eyes. Forever.

--

Miwo (Hate you, Love you)

“I hate you. Let’s break up.”

“Fine.”

A week later, they’ll come back again. Other people maybe thought they was a kind of sadistic person who loves to play with each other feeling but they didn’t know, love had leave them since long ago. They only have lust and they come back again to each other embrace only because they hates their bed become cold in one side. Their relationship stay in that phase repeatedly, until one of them become tired of waiting.

“I love you.” Kyuhyun finally said that word. No one replied him. He caressed Sungmin’s picture. Beautifully placed on his grave, smiling to him. “I love you.”

--

y, Free and Single

“Where’s the boyfriend you brought yesterday Hae?” asked Hyukjae casually as he saw one of his customer came alone to bar that night. “He wasn’t my boyfriend. I’m single. Remember?” he asked with playful smile. “Okay, so you single now, but you wasn’t single yesterday?” Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “No, I’m y, free and single. Unless…” his word hanging and gestured Hyukjae to lean closer from behind his bar table, “Unless you want to be my boyfriend.” He pecked Hyukjae’s cheek make the boy blushed. “I…I…ask me later again okay?” Hyukjae stuttered. Donghae nodded and smiled.

--