[Sichul] Now we got to meet

Soundtrack-SJ

Now we got to meet

in this little, wounded heart, in these beautiful, saddened eyes
I will love you that tears won’t flow again
my heart that comes near, my deep going love
wherever you are, I will always able to feel it-
(Now we got to meet-Yesung and Sungmin)

=

Nothing more in this life, than betrayed by your boyfriend (if love is the only thing that you think the most important matter in this world). Kim Heechul not different with other people who think love is the most important matter in this world. When his boyfriend betrayed him for other long legged man who more slender than him, Heechul's heartbroken. It happen almost 2 month ago but the effect for him still painful and heavy, until now. He cussing, he drinking, cussing again, drinking again until his leg can’t support his body anymore. He almost falling if a pair of strong arm not support his body. He staring the person who helped him. Handsome face, calm eyes, sweet smile and dimples. Has strong and well built body, covered by neat suit. Overkill for something that he likes. “Mama boy” scoffed him before blackout strike his brain.

Choi Siwon never expected he will meet again with his first love in this place. His unrequited first love. Still beautiful as before, still fragile at body yet still strong at his tongue when he spill any cussing word as before. He watched silently his beautiful who drinking alone. Finally understand after hearing his cussing and his complain that his boyfriend has betrayed him. He always think, his love for him has subsided long time ago when his beautiful choose to give his love to other and not for him, but he wrong, completely wrong. He still feel spark of love  and a tint of jealousy inside his chest. He see his beautiful stand up and almost collapsed. Luckily, his reflex caught him in time. He see his beautiful gazing him and murmuring “Mama boy” before collapsed in his arm.

He took his beautiful to his apartment. Pulled of his shoes and his jacket before laying him at his bed. He spend all night long watching his peaceful face and startled when hear he delirious his name, “Si..m..b..a”, he stir in his sleep and backs facing him. Siwon can’t hold his smile. “He know me” thought him happily.

Next morning, his beautiful waking up with bad hangover, “Ouch, my head. Who are you?” asked him while clutching his head. “I’m Siwon, Heechul”. Heechul's eyes widened in surprised. Siwon, the name that his friend offer to him, so he can leave his ex-boyfriend even before they become a couple, but he reject it. With reason, he’s too handsome, too pious, too neat, too perfect for him. He never said to anyone, that he love Siwon more than he love his ex-boyfriend, but he always feel inferior in front of him. His confidence seem to fade away in front of him, although he know, his confidence will fine if that person is not Siwon.

“Thank you for helping me” murmured Heechul, he’s not dare staring Siwon eyes. He feel heat crept in his cheek, make his cheek red. “You’re welcome” Siwon lift his hand and touching his face lightly. His sad eyes staring Siwon eyes. Myriad emotion has displayed in that eyes, make Siwon drowning inside it, deeper and deeper. He touch his haggard cheek, feel smooth skin under his finger. He swept tears that escape from his eyes and feel he sighed in relief and leaning his face to warmth that emmited from his hand. “I still love you, Siwon” said Heechul softly and make Siwon startled, “I think you never love me”. “I love you from the first time I meet you, but I always feel I just nothing in front of you. That’s why I keep deny and hide my feeling”. Siwon smile softly. “You always be everything in my life, Princess”. He kiss Heechul lips and staring lovingly, “I love you so much. Stay with me and I’m promise to you, no more tears except tears of happiness”. Heechul hugging him, sobbing.

Betrayed by your boyfriend is , but if can make you understand who the best person for you, so that worth it, thought Heechul when he let Siwon roaming his body using his warm touch and his soft kiss. He arching his back and mumbled “Yeah, it’s worth it”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

random is random..comment if you want, okay..thank you..picture not mine