[Various] Random 10 Drabble Song

Soundtrack-SJ

Random Drabble 10 song challenge

Pairing : various

Rating : mostly PG-13

Genre : various

Length : Mostly less than 200 words, one story more than 250

It kind of become trend right now. So I just following it.

Rule of the game :

1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
2. Put iTunes or equivalent media player on random.
3. For each song that plays, write something related to the theme you picked inspired by the song. You have only the time frame of the song: no planning beforehand: you start when it starts, and no lingering afterward; once the song is over, you stop writing. (No fair skipping songs either; you have to take what comes by chance!)
4. Do 10 of these, Do as much as you want ^o^v, then post.

(Trust me, I thought it impossible to make a story in time frame 3min-4min but it's quite fun although almost make my wrist sprain because writing too fast and it literally freeze my brain after I run out of idea.)

~~

Troublemaker-Troublemaker

“Are you sure you can doing this?” asked Donghae . Unsure. “Yes. It’s piece a cake.” Hyukjae replied. Confidently. Hip swaying sensually as he approached his target. A seductive smile. A sinful touch. Hyukjae let the stranger him and he back. He knew the stranger was drunk which make his task easier. He slipped his hand into the stranger's pocket and after he got the thing he was searched, he shoved the stranger away. “Easy.” Hyukjae grinned to Donghae and showed the wallet he just stole. Hyukjae took the money from the wallet and stuffed into his pocket. “Let’s go.” He exclaimed and dragged Donghae away from the club. Silently, Donghae enjoyed the feeling of Hyukjae’s hand on his. He tightened their grip and grinned when Hyukjae look at him with amused expression. “We are troublemaker, right?” Donghae asked and Hyukjae nodded while laughing. They kept running.

--

Abracadabra-B.E.G (it’s late, I know, but I started to addicted with this song after watching 2pm and 2am abracadabra parody and some random Haehyuk/Eunhae fanvideo with this bgm.)

I don’t know since when I changed but the only thing I knew was, I love him, too much. It’s like plague on my heart. Clinging stubbornly. He gave those effect to me. He changed me. He charmed me. I look like a puppet in his hand. He make me crazy. I know he wasn’t a big fan of relationship but I don’t mind as long he was noticed me. “Do you love her?” I asked him last week. He shook his head, “I just love slept with her.” After that he leaving me alone. I whispered to my heart, I should ended his charm today. “Do you love me?” I asked him. Tugged his coat slightly. “Yes.” He was answering my question without hesitation. My eyes widened, I started to feel annoyed, “Are you joke with me, Kyuhyun?” I demand. He gripped my shoulder, looking deeply into my eyes, “No. I’m serious, Min. I was trapped inside your charm since first time I met you and still trapped inside your charm until today. I thought I’m not good enough for you that’s why I kept going with another per-” somehow, I managed to stop his words with my kiss.

--

Dr. Feel Good-Rania (I kinda put special attention for this song. Just listen it.)

“Just admit it. I know you have a special feeling about me since the first time you see me. Am I right?” his voice barely above whisper, but the man in front of him can heard that clearly. “I..uhm..I..” words stuck at his throat. Oxygen seem fled from his lung, he was suffocating. Heart beat louder. Sweat of nervous rolled down. Goosebump rose up in the place where his slender finger was touching and slowly going up. Body pressed against his. Warm, hot, too hot. Beautiful fingers rested on his built chest. Pretty face in front of him. Lips inches away. “Tell me the truth, Siwon because I feeling the same too.” Lips teasingly closer. “Yes, I like you.” He breathed out before captured his lips. Heechul smiled after Siwon broke the kiss, “Good. Now make me feel real good, because I’ve been feeling real bad.”

--

y lady-Jang Wooyoung (This song is occupying my favorite playlist)

Hips swaying. Chest pumping. Lips smirking. He dancing gracefully . A strange voice, sounded inside Donghae’s heart, as if an indication that he should join him at the dance floor before he going crazy because of lust. Nearer with him, Donghae swore his sane mind was kicked out of the window. The distance only inches apart. The stranger grabbed his hand and placed them on his hips before he sway his hips to the left, to the right, at one moment, he grind their lower body together. “I know you watching me all the time. Why did you make me wait?” he whispered and Donghae absolutely sure, he’s now officially became an insane, mad and man. “I want you to show off your iness first.” Donghae replied with a nibble on his earlobe and a kiss on his jaw line, “You make me crazy and I’ll show you how crazy I am. I’m Donghae.” said him. “I’m Hyukjae.” He replied when Donghae dragged him away from dance floor, headed to their little heaven.

--

Face-NU’EST

“I’m sick with this.” Yesung yelled. “What is it nerd? Do you want to taste my fist again, huh?” the bully cracked his knuckles menacingly but Yesung didn’t budge from his position. “Yes, if you can beat us first!” he yelled again and suddenly the other nerd came and surrounded the bullies. The bullies was lost in advance. They just five person but the nerd was more than twenty person. “You want to beat us? Try it after we beat you up first.” In the end they succeed forced the bully to apologize and made a promise they won’t disturb them again, “Remember and carve my word inside your pea-like-brain. You think that this is a story about a dwarf and giant? You wrong. Because it’s gonna end just like David and goliath. So, stay away from us!” Yesung threatened before walk away.

--

Shock-BEAST

“Oh god, Kyuhyun. Where did you get this scar?”

“I’m police, Min. So it’s obvious I got this scar from our recent raid.”

“Why’d you always give me a shock, Kyu. Can you come back without scar next time?”

“I’ll try.”

And Sungmin got his biggest shock.

“I said, I want you to come back without scar but not come back without soul.” Sungmin sobbed and slumped in front of Kyuhyun’s coffin.

--

Shut up-U-Kiss

“Give me a chance, Teuk. I can explain it.” He begged. Desperate. Terrified. “Shut up!” growled Leeteuk . What kind of explanation his boyfriend will give after he caught red-handed sleeping with other man. “Teuk..” he pleaded. “Just shut up!” Leeteuk snarled. BANG! BANG! The sound echoing inside the room. Deafening. Two dead body lay on mattress. Blood trickled from his boyfriend and his boyfriend’s affair head. “Shut up!” he hissed and walked away. BANG! The third dead body was himself.

--

Bonamana instrumental- Yoonha Hwang (Super Junior) Warning: Genderswitch.

“Is he look at me?” Sungmin asked nervously. “No, he doesn’t.” Kyuhyun replied after he peeked over his shoulder. “Aww, too bad. If I know he wouldn’t look at me I won’t styling my hair today.” she pouted. Kyuhyun sighed, “Seriously, Min. without styling your hair or put makeup, you still look beautiful.” Sungmin just rolled her eyes, “Yes, because you didn’t have taste of fashion.” She snorted. Kyuhyun mumble ‘When will you understand that you’re my Miinah, Min. You always be my Miinah, with or without makeup.’ “What is it, Kyu?” she asked curiously. Kyuhyun shook his head “Forget it.”

--

Blue Tomorrow-Super Junior M

Black cloud hanging at the sky. Heavy. Gloomy. Same like their heart right now. “So, it’s goodbye?” Henry asked. Hesitant covering his words. Thick. Zhoumi nodded. A very hesitant nod, “Yes.” A hand cupped Zhoumi’s haggard cheek. Warm and slowly he brought their face closer. Henry kissed him softly. “I love you. Goodbye.” Lone tears tumble down one by one, slowly become a river. Zhoumi grabbed his suitcase and slowly make way to the plane. He left his forbidden love behind and going to his real husband arm, but he knew, his love now, was on Henry arm.

--

Cooking? Cooking!-Super Junior H

“Siwonnie cupcake..” his loud voice boomed inside Siwon’s apartment. Heechul frowned when he couldn’t find the younger everywhere. He shrugged and decided to take the cupcake again with him. Luckily, he was in good mood so he left one cupcake for his lover before he left. After make sure he didn’t heard any sound nor movement,  Siwon slowly came out from closet with his cousin Sungmin who look like almost die right here and then because of asphyxia. “What’s wrong with you?” he asked. “Heechul make cooking as his hobby now but trust me, his food as horrible as hell.” He shuddered when he remember last month Heechul forced him ate a very spicy curry and made him got stomach problem for a week. “Remember he’s your boyfriend.” Sungmin chided. “I know, but I still love my stomach.” Sungmin rolled his eyes, “Woah, the cupcake looks delicious.” He took the cupcake. “No, Sungmin. No!” Siwon warned but too late, his cousin bite it and smiling, “It’s delicious. Wait, there’s a note..” Sungmin read the note aloud, ‘Dear Horse. I know you hiding in closet, but trust me I was taking cooking class last week so I’m sure I made delicious cupcake this time. If you still love me, come to my apartment after you read this note or I’ll ask you to break up with me.’ Sungmin look up from the note and his cousin had stormed out, heading to Heechul’s apartment. After Siwon left him alone, he dumped the rest of cupcake on the trash bin, “Too sweet and too...ugh undescribable.”

 

 

 

A/N: Muahahaha..random as usual..I love drabble and personally, i love the troublemaker..