[Kyumin]{GS}Falling in love at coffee shop

Soundtrack-SJ

Falling in love at coffee shop

Pairing : KyuMin

Genre : Fluff, Romance

Rating : PG-13

Warning : Genderswitch, unbeta, result of randomness

Inspired title from Landon Pigg-Falling in love at coffee shop

~~

Today weather is perfect in Kyuhyun opinion. Sun shining brightly, giving hot feeling at his body but in same time spring fresh breeze swept the hot away and creating perfect temperature. Bird chirping happily when he passed a park in the way to his workplace. He smiled brightly.

He pushed glass door lightly and approaching a man clad in black. “Good morning. Hot black coffee with a little bit of sugar and egg sandwich, please” Kyuhyun handed the money and the man immediately making his order. “Here’s your coffee and your sandwich, sir. Have a nice day.” Kyuhyun thanked him and left to find good place for sit and he found it. Near window and have view to entire café.

He sipping his coffee and hummed in contented, the coffee perfectly suit with his liking. He took a bit of his sandwich and his eyes wandered through window to street outside. He chew slowly when he saw her. She wear pink coat, walking slowly as if she had all the time in her hand and no need to rush. Unconsciously, Kyuhyun stopped chewing and only following her with his stare. He saw that girl crouched near a crying little girl, she pull out big and colorful lollipop from her bag and handed that to that little girl who stopped crying and smile brightly when she accept that. Kyuhyun saw they talking and the little girl’s smile wider when the little girl umma approaching, relief expression visible in her face when finally that little girl met her umma. She bid goodbye and heading to café where Kyuhyun has sitting and stop eating.

Kyuhyun still following her with his stare, unabashed because he know that girl won’t knew he had staring her from outside café until she entering café. Suddenly, that girl turn her head and met Kyuhyun eyes in the process looking for vacant seat and the only one empty seat only seat in front of Kyuhyun. “Oh well” breathed Kyuhyun and he felt his breath stopped when she stood in front of him.

She smiled and Kyuhyun felt his heart thumping a little bit out of usual rhythm with louder voice, last checked he didn’t have problem with his heart.“Uhm, hello. Can I sit here, because the other is full” her voice as sweet as honey and although Kyuhyun not really love sweet thing, he definitely will eat anything sweet the girl offered to him. “Sure, please take a seat” said Kyuhyun and when she smiled for second time, Kyuhyun felt his stomach giving funny tickling, last time he checked he didn’t have problem with his digestive system. “Weird” thought Kyuhyun, “but weather is nice today” he blurted out and that girl only looking him with blank expression and soon changing to amusing look accompanied by her giggle. “Yeah, the weather is perfect.”

Kyuhyun never believed love at first sight before. He was raised with logic and rationality, he always believe love came from mutual feeling, regular dating, same mind set, same interest and in the end, love will bloom. Love need time for blooming and not suddenly blooming at random time, but now he must admit maybe this time he’s wrong because he can felt his love blooming. “My name is Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun” said him, “My name is Lee Sungmin. Nice to meet you Kyuhyun-sshi”. When their hand touched in handshake, Kyuhyun sure, jolt of electricity has run in his spine and waking all of butterfly inside his stomach and they fluttered their soft wings together in same time (figuratively though, because impossible butterflies can live inside stomach, right?).

Kyuhyun silently checking her finger, looking for ring and he found nothing. “So, I can assume that she still single” thought Kyuhyun. “Hey, Kyuhyun-sshi. What’s your hobby?” asked her when both of them only sit in silent. “Huh, hobby?. Ermm.. I like playing Starcraft. Is that counted as hobby, right?” and she laughed. “Yeah, of course”. “What’s your hobby then Sungmin-sshi?.” Kyuhyun asked with smile. “I love cooking and drinking wine” answered her with twinkle in her eyes. “Oh, I love drinking wine too and it will be pleased if I can drinking wine with you.” replies Kyuhyun calmly and make Sungmin blushes. “Y-Yeah..hmm..Sure” she said shyly.

“Hey, what’s your job?” asked Kyuhyun . “I’m jobless” she answered casually and Kyuhyun’s face turned blank. Sungmin laughing after saw his expression “I’m kidding. I work as fashion designer at Color and Pattern fashion company.”, “Oh I know that place. Only one block from hospital where I work. So Sungmin-sshi, can you suggesting the perfect style for me?” asked Kyuhyun. Sungmin eyeing Kyuhyun from head and toe “Hmm.. I think you had choose the style that suit with you, but if I can suggest something, I think you must change your glasses. It’s too old fashioned and it prevent other people saw your pretty eyes clearly but still not lessened your handsome face though” said Sungmin and not aware that her hand touches Kyuhyun glasses. “So, in your opinion I’m handsome, huh?” Kyuhyun asked with teasing smile and make Sungmin blushes again, “I..uh..I” she fidgeted, “Don’t worry, I think you beautiful and I think I falling in love with you.” Kyuhyun said truthfully and he intertwined his finger with her. Sungmin blushed more if that possible, “Is all Doctor was an outspoken person like you?” asked Sungmin. “I don’t know and honestly I’m surprised with my sudden confession too, because I’m not an outspoken person but with you I feel comfortable to speak anything in my mind. I know it’s too fast, but we can start as friend first. What do you think?” Kyuhyun asked hopefully. “Sure because I likes you too. I like you from first time I saw you at emergency room when I involved at accident 3 month ago” and now Kyuhyun’s turn to surprised. He didn’t recognize Sungmin as girl in accident 3 month ago, but the important thing is Sungmin likes him too. “I’m falling in love at coffee shop” grinning Kyuhyun “And I’m falling in love at hospital emergency room” replied Sungmin when they walking hand in hand.

Weather is perfect today. Not only make flower blooming but also make love blooming in their heart. After day and month passed, Kyuhyun realizes both of them has different personality but somehow they can fit each other, like corresponding puzzle.