[Haehyuk] Monali-Hyuk?

Soundtrack-SJ

I can’t take my eyes off
Even when I know I can’t have you
This is happening for the first time, look at me
Even when I call why? Where are you looking? You’re like Monalisa without any answer
This is your spot, don’t leave me
(MBLAQ-Monalisa)

=

“Stop staring at him. You almost drooling, hyung.” teased Kyuhyun when he caught me staring at him again. I punched him playfully and staring him (again). Lee Hyukjae, I always like the way his name rolling softly in my tongue, ended with slight of air out from my mouth when I whispered his name. Sensual, romantic, longing and wanting, all wrapped in love and has been spiced by good amount of lust and passion. He is my subject interest, the culprit who has stolen my heart and he’s still a free person in his world.

Me and Hyukjae like living in two different world. He lives in bright world, full with cloud and rainbow and vast strawberry field. Everyone know him and calling his name every time they saw him. Me?. I feel like lives in isolated island, only desert as your decoration. I can tell you, how many person in this school who know my name and believe me, that’s no need all of your finger to count that. In painting, Hyukjae like Monalisa, everyone know him, know his name, can eyeing him but can't touch and possessing him. Me, just like abstract picture that a kindergarten kid drawing during his lunch break. No title, noone want to asking, noone want to analyze the meaning behind and when nap time came, the drawing laid in floor and forgotten. That’s me.

I want to approaching him, just for say, hi, but seem that two letter which combine to be one word hi, always stuck in my throat, refuse to coming out everytime he near me. Make me breathless and thinking maybe oxygen in this world has changed to be other gasses that I don’t care what it's name and make my lung can’t work properly anymore.

I love him but I’m too coward to say that out loud. He’s beautiful, unreachable, yet he still humble in my eyes. “Arrgghh.. I’ll going crazy if this still continue and he still hang around in front of me” I scream and ignoring the other, only Hyukjae in my eyes. Briskly walking to opposite direction of Hyukjae, afraid if I’ll meet him in some random corner.

I watching him again. He is hang out with his friend this time. When he smile, I smile too. He laughing, I chuckling. I stop staring him and decide to continue reading my forgotten book. I feel someone approaching me, but I’m not bother lift my face, maybe he is Kyuhyun. “Hi, Hae. Why you stop staring me today?”, that voice, obviously not Kyuhyun’s voice. I shivered when see his face, his smile, indeed he’s beautiful. My Monalisa in front of me, calling my name, staring my eyes. “You know me?” asked me and he chuckling. “How can I don’t know my crush name”. Crush?. Crush!. Soon to be boyfriend?. Me?. ME!. That’s me. I grinning like idiot when heard his word and he smile too.

Monalisa, still unreachable, still beautifull, still no one can possessed it but now I have my own Monalisa, he is my Monali-Hyuk, reachable, beautiful, sweet and he loves me. That’s enough, I don’t need the other Monalisa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Again my random story. Blurred between Monalisa painting and Monalisa as the description of hyukjae in Donghae eyes. Hope you still like it..Picture not mine