[Haehyuk] Please be my boyfriend..

Soundtrack-SJ

Pairing : Haehyuk, slight!Kyumin,

Inspired by The Shirelles song title-Please be my boyfriend.

Please be my boyfriend

Donghae pov

“Hi, Hae”, that soft voice touching my sense and bring me down from my cloudy mind. I almost can't believe my eyes, is it real?. “Hyukjae…?” he nodded his head and showing his gummy smile. I can see he a little bit fidgeting and nervous. The awkward atmosphere between us getting thicker and thicker at every second we passing in front of the door. “Em..you don’t want to let me come in, Hae?” he asked in low voice, and snapped me from my own mind. “Oh, sure. Come in, Hyuk. Sit down, I will bring some drink for you” he plopped himself in couch and I go to the kitchen to bring some drink. In the refrigerator standing a cartoon of Kyuhyun’s strawberry milk. It’s perfect. I borrow it, Kyu and I will return that later.

“So, How are you, Hyuk?” asked me after joined him in the couch, I sit beside him. “I’m fine, Hae. How about, you?” he asked back without looking my eyes, he just stared at his hand that hold glass in his lap. He sipped his strawberry milk then put the glass in the table.“Hmm..depend. If you ask my life, my life pretty normal like usual. If you asked my heart, not in very good condition” I tell him the truth. I’m tired pretending that my heart is fine.

“I’m sorry, Hae” he muttered softly with sadness written in his face. I sighed. The last thing I want to see in this world is Hyukjae's sad face, and the worst, I’m the person who made Hyukjae sad.”It’s okay, Hyuk. Don’t keep apologize, you don’t make any mistake, though.” I said with a little fake laugh, but I know it’s useless. Both of us only silent, immerse with own thoughts. He keep biting his bottom lips, and I keep staring him. Call me rude, but I really miss him. If what happen now is dream, at least I had stare him until the time I will woke up.

“Hae..?”, “Hmm…” that the only respond I give. “Can we talk about something?” he asked with unsure voice, “Yes, Hyuk, tell me what bothering you” answered me. “Mmm..Hae, I know about everything..” he stop and take a deep breath, I stiffened when I listen that word. “Know everything?. What is he mean with know everything?” my mind busy guessing what actually Hyukjae try to telling me. “I know you love me, Hae. You had told me repeatedly” I just nod my head, not sure what respond I should give. “Is he want to reject me, and asked me to stay away from, him?. God, no, don’t let that happen.” I prayed silently. “I know you always following me every morning, Hae.” My jaw hung open and my eyes widened, I’m shocked. He just chuckled. “I know that man is you, Hae. I had see you get in to your car in bus stop near my house, when the bus has not leaving yet and in few day, if I glanced over my shoulder, I always see you following me every morning until bus stop. Thank’s Hae, for worrying me.” I gulped invisible lump in my throat, and I feel the room a little bit hotter than usual. The sweat formed in my forehead, I’m nervous.

“I know you had asking Mir about my decision rejecting him and I know about your condition after I decided to stay away from you, Hae. Forgive me because I’m selfish. I just care about myself, but I don’t care about your feeling” I gaped, “H-How can you know about, that?” stuttered me, I’m really curios. “Well, just say a little bird telling me the story” he said with small smile. “Right, and I will make sure I will cut that little bird tongue. Kyuhyun, I hope you stay away from me from now” I’m cursing silently.

“Hae, look at me!” instantly, I stop looking everywhere. I looked at Hyukjae eyes. The eyes that never fail to make me drowning in his brown orbs. “Yes, Hyuk.” he took a deep breath again. He reaching my hand and held my hand tightly. I stare at our clasped hand, Hyukjae intertwined our finger. “Hae, Saranghae. Forgive me to letting you suffer” his face blushed, and he lowered his head. I can’t believe my ears. I can see the other Donghae in my head had party himself, toasting and cheering. Confetti everywhere and butterfly fly everywhere while bird chirping happily, don’t forget the serenade that keep playing as a music background.

“Wh-what..” the only word I can managed. It’s just too shocking. “ I understand if you don’t want accept me, after what I did to you.” Hyukjae try to withdrawn his hand, but I pulled that hand along with Hyukjae body to my embrace. “Hyukjae, you definitely don’t know that I’m the happiest man in this world now. Saranghae, Saranghae, Saranghae” I repeatedly telling him while hugging him tightly. Hyukjae just buried his face on my chest. I’m sure it’s not dream, because Hyukjae now on my embrace.

I let go him. He smile sweetly to me. He caressed my cheek, and I do the same with his cheek. Damn, it’s so soft. I cupped his face , he do the same with my face. I stare at his plump lips, and as if he can read my mind, I feel his hand sliding to back of my neck, he pulled me and closed the gap between us. I felt electric jolt shocking all of my nerves, washed all my pain away. No tongue, no teeth, no battle of dominant, only our lips. Dancing in same rhythm, as if it’s something natural we always do. I broke the kiss when I heard my lung screamed because lack of oxygen. Our face still close, our breath mingling with scent of love. I stare him deeply. He blushed and me too. “Thank you” I muttered softly. “No. Thank you for loving me, Hae.”

Soon I found myself kissing him again. He grab my hair, I held his slim waist. He parted his lips and let my tongue  tasted every corner in his mouth. His mouth tasted like strawberry milk he had drink earlier, make me want more and more. I can feel his hand now moving to clutching on front of my shirt and desperately pulling me closer to him. I feel the temperature in this room become hotter and hotter. Omo, my fish wake up, what should I do?.

Hyukjae broke the kiss, I sense he know about my waking fish. I gasped out when he straddle and sit on my lap. He yanking my head backward. I never see Hyukjae's aggressive side before, but I love it. He stare me with his dark eyes, which mirroring perfectly my dark eyes too. He kissed me deeply, and start ing my shirt, and I try to remove his t-shirt. We separate for awhile to discard our clothes. “Are you sure you are a , Hyuk?. I think you really know what you do.” I teasing him, while caressed his perfect abs, he still sit on my lap. He chuckled and smile shyly “Well, this is the result if you had cousin like Heechul hyung”. I kissed his jawline, and planted butterfly kiss in his chest. I heard he moan softly. He yanked my head backwards again and kissing my neck. “Let see, what can I do to make up my mistake and our lost time, Hae” he whispered in seductive voice, make me shuddered and nervous with anticipation. He kissed me again with passion and lust. Hell, I hope Kyuhyun not come back until tomorrow.

--

Meanwhile in Sungmin apartement. Kyuhyun sit calmly in couch. He push the remote button try to find interesting channel. “Min, can you stop walking back and forth like that. I felt dizzy” protesting Kyuhyun. Sungmin stopped walking and start nagged Kyuhyun, “How could you left Hae in that condition, and still can calm like that, Kyu. What if he do something stupid?. What if he suicide?. What if..” Sungmin's word has cut off by a kiss that Kyuhyun planted in his lips. “Min, I’m sure he will fine. When I leave apartment, I meet with Hyukjae, he want to meet with Donghae. We talking. I told him about Hae condition and I know, Hyukjae come to fixing everything. If that stupid fish dead, probably he dead in happiness, but I can assure you, he still lives, Min” Kyuhun peck Sungmin lips. “Oh, okay. I hope everything will be okay”. Kyuhyun hug Sungmin waist, “But I think you need worrying about another problem, Min” said Kyuhyun without let go his embrace. “Huh, what is that?” asking Sungmin. “My little problem down there” whisper Kyuhyun in velvety seductive voice and make Sungmin in his embrace shuddered. “You insolent erted gamer” chuckled Sungmin. “I know, but you still love me anyway” said Kyuhyun before claiming Sungmin lips and kissing him passionately.

 

-FIN-

Omo..what I wrote.. >/////<.. *fanning myself* I still not dare to write explicit NC-17. I prefer read it than write it..kekeke..ert,,hehe..hope you like my (hanging) story..This the last part of HaeHyuk, start to write another (boring) story,kekeke..Remember, English is not my first language and I used translator..Thank you..Enjoy..

 

oh,the picture is not mine..