[Kyumin] Boy-Part 1

Soundtrack-SJ

Boy-Juniel

Pairing: Haehyuk, Kyumin, Sichul

Rating: G

Genre: Fluff

Warning : Random, BxB, ignoring the fact that Sungmin could kick a bad guy in real life because in this AU his martial arts skill disappear :p

Summary: 3 love story always better than one, right?

Inspired by Juniel-Boy

--==--

When I was a little bit younger, I first met the pretty boy
He listened to the music with his headphones on, suddenly let me hear a song

Whenever you saw me, you let me hear the music
Meanwhile, before I knew it, I gave you my heart little by little

-=====-

Life always full with irony. Never for once, life just  simply running as it, without a problem here and there. Cho Kyuhyun could be say, living the term of irony really well. He’s smart, of course, if not how he able to skip first year and maintaining his position as a top student in his class and his school until now when he was in his last year. Beyond that, he’s rich, the richest in his neighborhood if he could add. He had beautiful voice and handsome face, hell, although his body not really toned like his hyung body, he still held his own charm that makes girl or boy swooning. That’s his good side, his bad side, well, he’s quite a troublemaker. Nope, never thought about him dancing with that y girl, he’s literally a troublemaker.

Ditching his class, smoking at school, fights with other student, argued with teacher, just names it, he had gone through that and his unspeakable bad record maybe more than people did remember. If not because the fact that Kyuhyun was one of student that helping their school to have good reputation in term of final score compared with another school and even his father was the biggest donator at school, maybe Kyuhyun had been kicked out of school since day one, that’s the headmaster's thought when he running chasing a Cho Kyuhyun. Yes, he was ditching class again and in the middle of attempt for running away from school.

“Cho Kyuhyun, stop there!” He shouted which of course ignored by Kyuhyun. A security came to catch Kyuhyun but he’s faster for all of them. His fist raised in air with face full with victory after he escaped from school and he kept running.

“Aish, that punk will kill me slowly.” The headmaster panting and wiping the sweat from his bald head once he stopped running after Kyuhyun passed the gate. “Ya! You!” he turned to the security, “Tomorrow you must start a diet program and don’t forget doing exercise, understand?” The security nodded as he realized, he’s indeed too fat to be a security team.

-====-

“Hmm…where should I go? Game center? Nah, they won’t let me in if I still wore this stupid uniform. Mall? Nope.” Kyuhyun suddenly halts his step. He heard a faint cry of help from desolate alley on his left side. He’s squinting his eyes, tried to catch better image, as he saw few shadow moves near a stack of wood box. He might be a troublemaker but he still have good heart when he running to the alley. He finally could saw clearly, few man attempted to take money from other man and definitely without the other permission.

“What the are you doing here scumbag?” Kyuhyun spat, startling the persons in that alley.

“Get away before you get hurt kid?” the other threatened him while showing a pocketknife he used to scaring their victim. Kyuhyun glanced to the knife and to the victim.

“Bring it on!” He shouted.

The next minutes, all of scumbag scrambled away after Kyuhyun landed punches and kicks in their body and they definitely didn’t want to put more damage in their body if they kept fighting with that high school boy.

“Hey, are you okay?” Asks Kyuhyun to the man who slumped on dirty pavement while clutching the guitar tightly, his head bowed. One of his headphones dangling on his shoulder and the other still attached on his ears. “Don’t afraid, they had gone.” Kyuhyun talk again and finally the other man lift his head. Kyuhyun maybe will sound like exaggerating thing but when the other lifts his head, Kyuhyun couldn’t help but thinking that he’s the most gorgeous boy he ever met. Kyuhyun guessed that man probably younger or in same age with Kyuhyun

His brown and big doe eyes reflecting the fear that man felt clearly but aside that, he had a mesmerizing eyes. His M shaped lips look so soft and kissable and everything about this man screaming perfection. Kyuhyun mentally shook his head, they barely met yet he had imagining many things about that boy.

“T-Thank you.”

Kyuhyun swore he almost swoon when the other spoke, his voice so soft yet manly. Kyuhyun realized, that boy had smitten him only in short time and he didn’t care. He helped the other to stand up.

“I’m Sungmin. Thank you again.” He bowed to Kyuhyun.

“You’re welcome. I’m Kyuhyun.” He held his hand and the later took it for a handshake. “Well, I need to go now. See you next time and stay away from trouble.” Kyuhyun smiled before his heel and walked away.

Sungmin nodded despite the other won’t see it and took opposite way from Kyuhyun to continue his journey.

-====-

The next moment Sungmin met again with his savior wasn’t in really good time. He almost gets hit by a car that ignoring the traffic light which clearly showed the light still red when he crossing the road. They fell on street with loud thud but Sungmin didn’t feel hurt at all because the savior, well, Kyuhyun, using his body to protect him by hugged him and let Sungmin landed on his own body than on the hard road.

“Kyuhyun are you okay?” Sungmin asked frantically when he heard Kyuhyun groaned.

“Move aside. You’re heavy.”

-

-TBC-

 

 

 

A/N : This is specially for my loyal commenter..love you all *Hugs* and my subscribber and silent reader. Don't hesitate leave a comment, because everytime I read your comment I feel soo happy...So, comment and make me happy, okay? hohoho..thank you.. {Kyumin :3}