[Kyumin] As...

Soundtrack-SJ

As…

Pairing: Kyumin,

Rating: PG

Genre: AU

Warning: random, bxb, grammar,

Summary: Kyuhyun is odd

Inspired by Lenka song. Italic id from the song. (Everything at once-Lenka)

Vote for SJ: http://mama.interest.me/visite?s=1351374146547 ^^

--

“Kyuhyun is odd.” Sungmin stated with straight face in the middle digging his chocolate with cashew nut ice cream. His companion with pretty red lips and was busy stuffing the strawberry flavor ice cream into his mouth only mumbled a why. Sungmin shrugged at first. Spoon rested between his plump lips, cold creeping from his tongue to toes, one or two drop of melted ice cream was escaping from the corner of his lips when he thinks about the reason of his statement.

“He’s as sly as a fox. I never can predict his mind. It feels like his mind always full with cunning, mischievous trick yet at the same time as simple as a blank white paper.”

One eyebrow rises after heard his statement. His digging activity stopped as he felt a pair of eyes piercing him with intensity.

“What?” Sungmin questioning.

“I just want to adding one thing, he also as mean as a wolf especially when he refuses to give extra strawberry to my pancake although I've been become the café member for almost two years.” He complained while staring into his now empty tube. His craving for strawberry ice cream still visible inside his eyes. “Yet he can be as neat as a word and as sweet as song at the same time.”

Sungmin stared on his now almost melting ice cream. “Should I put my interest to this odd person?”

His companion shrugged. “What’s the reason of your sudden interest on him?”

Sungmin lifted his head, staring dreamily to a blank, dark screen of recently turned off television when the movie has ended and night wasn’t young anymore and ice cream had start gone melting and sleepy slowly infectious their awake mind, lured them to just wrapping the blanket around their body and shut down their brain for good amount of sleep. “Maybe because he can as warm as the sun, as silly as fun, as cool as a tree, as hot as fire, cold as ice, Sweet as sugar and everything nice.”

Sungmin’s companion staring blankly at his friend that now looking like a teenager girl in her first love, with one hand he shoved his body, not so gently. Sending the boy toppled from the couch, glaring when he got up and rubbing his sore before throwing the cushion to his companion face.

“Seriously, I think you're actually the odd one.”

“Yah, Hyukjae-ah!”

--

“Hey Kyuhyun.”

“Yes, Hyung…”Fingers still dancing on keyboard, eyes still focusing on screen, mind still busy arranging new strategy, mouth still busy answering. Indeed multitasking.

“How do you describe me?”

Brain was screaming for a rest as he forcing his genius mind to thinking a perfect description and in the same times arranging strategy to burn down his enemy’s soldier. He pausing his game and turn around in his swivel chair so he can face his hyung. Not to mention, his favorite and most lovable hyung. His eyes travelled in his hyung perfect face as he thinking about the most suitable description of his hyung. Gorgeous, perfect, pretty, beauty, he's mine. He chanted inwardly, as he folded his arm in front of his chest a smirk etched on his thin lips. y, white milky skin, cute, aegyo, you're mine.

“Well?”

He unfolded his arm, “I think you’re as pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture. You’re bright as day, as light as play. You’re pure as a melody, hyung. Everything at once.”

Sungmin felt his cheek getting warm. Blush adorned his cheek. Only become redder when the younger became closer.

“What is it hyung? Is there something you want to say?” Kyuhyun inquired. A mischievous glint in Kyuhyun’s eyes was unnoticed by Sungmin.

“Hyukjae said that you as mean as a wolf.” Sungmin blurted out. Not the real sentences he wants to say.

“Ah, that monkey still held grudge because of strawberry, isn’t he?”

Sungmin nodded and shook his head only for nodded again, “I mean he still upset because of the strawberry incident, but he wasn’t angry anymore, he just a little bit upset. Aish..I’m confused. But at least he said something good about you, he said that you as neat as a word and as sweet as song.” He explained desperately, after his body languages betray him since he couldn’t find the perfect gesture to expressing Hyukjae’s opinion about the younger boy.

Kyuhyun chuckled after he saw his hyung flustered face and he couldn’t help himself for leaning closer to his hyung. “I like you too.” He whispered softly. A bright blinding smile on his lips.

“W-What?” Sungmin cursing his brain inability for processing shocked news. Sometimes he’s slow but he really never give a damn about that. He loves his brain so much but now he really wants to kill his brain right now. And killing the butterfly in his stomach that start fluttering their wings and kill the unicorn who running along rainbow path as he felt the world spinning in good way and, wait, since when Kyuhyun’s room has flower garden inside it with colorful petal dancing under the soft sunlight before? Because right now he saw it.

Okay, Sungmin was officially gone crazy.

“W-what?” and he stammered like broken recording cassette, repeating same words again.

Kyuhyun sighed. His sharp mind suggesting a new way for waking up Sungmin from his dumbstruck. “I like you hyung. So much.” Gently he laid his lips on Sungmin’s and he felt the smaller man tensed in his arm. He pulled away from the kiss and examined his hyung’s face.

If a kid wants to learn about color, they can learn it from Sungmin, because right now his face was adorned with red on different shade.

“Why-”

“Because I like you hyung.” Kyuhyun answering Sungmin’s unspeakable question.

“How you know that I like you?”

“It's pretty obvious isn’t it? But you were pretty dense to realize that I like you too. Even that monkey knew that I like you.”

Sungmin didn’t know what he should do right now. Should he dancing with fairy and elves because Kyuhyun likes him too or should he kill Kyuhyun for make him waiting for almost one year only to muster his feeling and courage and when he want to confess, the younger boy had say it first and killing his best friend afterwards for witnessing his fanboying moment and didn’t tell him the truth.

“Do you likes me too or not, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked. Cautiously to not sound too smug since he knew Sungmin’s answer.

“Do you still need to asking that?”

“No.”

“You’re odd Kyuhyun.”

“I know.” And he bring their lips for another mind-blowing kiss.

--

“Ya! Why can’t I get extra strawberries for this pancake? I’m member of this café club you know.” Hyukjae huffed.

“No is no Hyukjae. I won’t giving you strawberry extra now.”

“You bratty, cheapskate person. You're dating my best friend yet you still mean to me.”

Kyuhyun leaned forward slightly and raised an eyebrow, “So why should I give you extra strawberry only because you’re my boyfriend's best friend? I am dating him, not you.”

“Because the ing announcement said that member of café club can get free extra of labeled product they choose.”

“That’s true but that only for other customer. For you is still no.”

Hyukjae couldn’t contain his anger again. He didn’t want to make a scene but in same time he really want to kill this boy, “Where’s your manager. I want to see him.”

Kyuhun smirking. “Finally.” He muttered inwardly. “Donghae hyung. A customer want to meet you.” He calling the manager and pointing a door beside kitchen’s door. “Go ahead. My manager is waiting for you. Protested as much as you want but when you ended dating him, don’t forget to give me a new PSP.”

Hyukjae just give him a middle finger as he walked away to the manager’s office.

Sungmin who just became audience since their quarrel began, approaching his boyfriend. “Why you so mean to him Kyu?”

“I was mean to him, so he’ll have a reason to meet with my manager, and protesting about me and hopefully they'll be attracted to one another after their meeting.”

“Are you a matchmaker now?” Sungmin asked in disbelief.

“Only for my manager. So, what do you want to order?”

“You.”

Kyuhyun laughed, “Wait after my shift ended if you want to order me.”

“Okay.”

--

 

 

 

 

A/N: This is the result of stayed up all night long..hi my new subscriber and my reader who still be a silent reader, can you drop a comment for me? or at least a vote for SJ? Thank you so much...