[Various] Take a bow

Soundtrack-SJ

Take a bow

Pairing : Based your imagination (Can Kyumin, Sichul, Eunhae/Haehyuk, Kangteuk, Yewook, Hanbum, Zhoury or DoongMir –MBLAQ-..kekeke..but their other girl/boyfriend is OC) and all of this pairing is broken. Genderswitch or not, is up to your imagination.

--

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You’re so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

 

Rain still falling, tears still flowing but your sorry word so empty in my ears. You ring the bell, knocking the door, begging forgiveness, but I do nothing. Only watching you behind the curtain. You wet, you shivered, you crying whereas you once told me, you won’t crying because love or anything about love, but now look at you. Pathetic.

--

Don’t tell me you’re sorry 'cause you’re not
And baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught

 

“I’m sorry. Please believe me, I don’t have other special relationship beside with you”. Your word muffled by rain but I still can hear that. You think I don’t know. You had other relationship not only this. My friend hundreds times telling me, but I still believe you will protect my trust toward you. What if I don’t see you making out with that person, maybe sorry, will never spilled from your mouth and you keep played a fake show until the whenever.

--

Grab your clothes and get gone
You better hurry up before the sprinklers come on
Talking’ 'bout, ‘Girl, I love you," "You’re the one"
This just looks like a rerun
Please, what else is on’

 

“I love you so much, why you don’t believe me?. That person who seducing me first. Please, believe me”. I grab your clothes, stuffed it to your suitcase. Everything has over now. I’m tired, you must be tired too. I still can remember the first time you said those three words, first time you move in to my apartment, first time you kiss me, first time you making love with me and first time you cheating from me. I still can remember vividly, but I forgiving you although you not say sorry and not realize I know. You say the love word thousands of times, but what I heard now as if I heard local radio broadcast, airing the same song, “I love you. You’re the one person in my heart”. I pulled the suitcase zipper, dragging it to front door. I opened the door only to see you staring with hope and smile. I throw your stuff and closed the door before you can say a single word.

--

Oh, and the award for the best liar goes to you
(Goes to you)
For making me believe that you could be faithful to me
Let's hear your speech out

 

“Why?. Why you do this to me?. I always beside you, whenever you need me. I always be your shield whenever you vulnerable, I never lied to you, I never cheating. What you see today only mistake.”. Damn, all this time, I loving a liar. No one trusting your love but me. You success make me believe you won’t betraying me. You cheating once, I close my eyes pretending don’t know. You think I don’t know, so you cheating again, again and again. I’m too tired for continue counting. Some I know, more that I don’t know. You are the best liar I ever met.

--

Now it’s time to go, curtain’s finally closing
That was quite a show, very entertaining
But it’s over now

 

“Fine. We over now. Go, found your other knight in shining armor. Remember one thing. Yes, that’s true I’m cheating from you and lying all this time, but when I said I love you, that's the only one honesty I ever said.”. You walked away. Dragging your suitcase, your head hanging down, rain still make you wet. You drenched. I closed my eyes. I never feel so peaceful like now. My life is like entertainment show. The actor come and leave but you, you’re the best actor I ever know. Your show is the most entertaining program I ever seen. Your show always bring thrill inside my heart, wondering when this show will end and now I relief. The show has ended, curtain finally closing and you take a bow, leave from my life.

 

 

 

 

 

-Fin-

Random huh?..I know, I just frustrated, I write story but seem the reader really like become silent. Not mean I don’t like that, I still love you although you silent but I will appreciate more when you comment especially comment in nice word *kiss*. Because I don’t know, my story is boring, bad, ugly, disgusting or what in readers opinion. English not my first language, using translator, grammar error is something common in my story. Enjoy it. Thank you. I post in my drabble collection Dedicated