[Sichul] No Regret

Soundtrack-SJ

No Regret

Pairing : Sichul

Warning : SuJu as vampire, confusing story line..

Inspired by- a lot of song especially MBLAQ, lately I listening MBLAQ’s song and this idea keep bugging me every time I listening they song, kekeke..and of course English is not my first language..so, there’s must be a lot of grammatical error or typo.

No regret

You stepped down from pure bliss that you never felt in entire your life before. Your breath started to calm down, your heart beat start to slow down. The pretty man still sit in your lap and lay his head in your muscular chest. You hugging him tightly. You can feel the rapid man breath, start to steady. You grab sheets and covering your and him body. You close your eyes, and try to enjoying the peaceful moment with him. Rain still knocking the window along with the wind blowing from slit in the window.

You feel, the pretty man's slender finger, drawing abstract pattern in your chest. Sometimes he drawing circle, sometimes he engrave his name, sometimes he just move his finger without draw anything. “Are you sure about this?” he spoke softly, luckily, rain has stop knocking your window so you can hear that pretty man voice clearly. “Yes” you answered firmly. “You won’t regret it. I mean, once you stepped in, you can’t stepped back” he stare to your eyes, you stare him too. From the first time you met him, you know, your life will not be the same again. You've decided what you will take, along with all the risk. “I won’t regret it. If I know I will regret it, I will never come back to you and fulfill all of your wish and asking you for this.”. The pretty man laid his head back in your chest, enjoying your heartbeat, enjoying your chest movement when you breathing.

The moon light slowly coming to your room, making some funny shadow from the curtain who has blown out by wind. “It’s full moon, Princess. What are you waiting for?” you whisper softly in pretty man ears. He lift up his head from your chest. He stare at you deeply. Slowly you can see, the pretty man's eyes color change, from brown become blood red with streak of gold. White fang slowly visible behind his lips. “I love you” you hear that pretty man murmured. You cupped his face and pecked his lips “I love you too”. You let go your hand. The pretty man start to kissing your lips, your cheek, your jaw, your neck and he stop in your neck. He kissed your blood vessel, listening your heartbeat and smell your blood who lay beneath your skin.

You feel time like stopped when a pair sharp fang, piercing your neck, right above your blood vessel. You can feel your blood oozing out. The pretty man your blood. You feel unbearable pain and slowly you feel numb in all of your body when blood draining out from your body. You can feel your heartbeat slower and slower in every second you past. You think you see angel of death, when you feel something like liquid come to your mouth. He forces you to drink his blood. You feel dizzy, you feel thirsty, you feel your body burnt and you feel a pain that make your body paralyzed. You want scream, but no single word out from your mouth. You shut your eyes tightly, when you feel the world begin spinning faster and blurred. You feel like forever when finally the pain is gone. You opened your eyes slowly, and you see the pretty man still in your embrace.

“Am I same with you now, Princess?” you whispered to him. “Yes” he answered shortly. He hugged you tightly. “Sorry, because I made you hurt so badly”. You his back, “No, that’s not your fault. Thank you”. You glancing to mirror in the wall beside your bed. You can see your eyes not brown anymore, but same like the pretty man, blood red with streak of gold. When you smile, you can see white fang peeked from your mouth. You pretty man cheek gently. He stare you. You pulled him carefully and kiss him tenderly. “We will together forever.” You murmured to him when you broke your kiss. “Yes, Siwon. Forever” answered him, before claiming your lips again. Enjoying the night, before dawn peeked and you also him must hiding from the sun.

 

-Fin-

 

What is this?.. I don’t know, but this story keep bugging me, and I need urge to write it down. Hehe.. Don’t like, don’t read ne..Enjoy.. *bow*

 

The picture is not mine.