[Sichul] Fangs

Soundtrack-SJ

Fangs

Pairing: Not very specific but you can say Sichul

Rating: PG-15 - R

Genre: a little bit dark, vampire!AU

Warning: Fail , bxb, random, unbeta

Summary: It's definitely wasn't love but it wasn't hate either.

--

Siwon didn’t know since when he stuck with the older vampire. He just knew, he didn’t like Heechul for a bit but he found himself couldn’t far from him. He stares at older vampire who now was drinking the blood directly from a young girl throat. He notices the way Heechul’s tongue lapped the blood from tiny holes on , the way his plump lips covering the tiny holes he made using his fang and slowly the blood out. He’s too busy staring until forgetting his own victim which still unconscious on his hand.

“Are you not hungry?” He heard the older asked and pointed at his victim.

Siwon didn’t answered. He lowered his head and sunk his fang on his victim throat. “.” He thought grimace, when the blood touches his taste bud. The taste is bitter. If he could chose, he prefers a young girl or young boy, their taste was sweeter and refreshing than this but they’re hard victim and the easy victim was , since they definitely won’t refuse him and Heechul. Thanks’ for having good looking face.

They put their victim body near a big thrash bin after their thirst, hungry had satisfied, and maybe the next morning, their victim will wake up. “Where will we going today?” asked Heechul.

“I don’t know. Japan sounds good.” Replied him.

Heechul shook his head, “No. I didn’t want to. How about France?”

“What’s going between you and France?” Siwon asked incredulously. He count, in the past 50 years, he and Heechul had visiting and even stay few times in Paris more than 30 times. And he had following Heechul since 100 years ago. He was 25 years old when he became a vampire and the older 28 years old when he became a vampire, but Heechul 50 year older than Siwon in vampire world because he was the person who changes Siwon to be a vampire, in order to save his life from a deadly wound after a war.

“That place is romantic, though.”

And they visiting and stay in Paris for the 31 times.

--

Siwon didn’t know when it started. He didn’t like Heechul but he won’t admit he hates him. Siwon never could hate Heechul but he couldn’t bring himself to love him. He hate him because he turn him become a monster like Heechul, he couldn’t hate him, because he help him to survive. Heechul was an unsolved enigma and Siwon hates him for that, in other time, Heechul was as simple as blank paper and Siwon couldn’t bring himself to hate him because of that. Not when he practically stagger on his arms and he support him to walk properly until they reach their rented room.

They were out for their usual hunting routine when suddenly the older start acted strangely. He starts acting strangely after he drinks a young man blood and not a usual they usually hunt. The way he looking at Siwon was different with his usual gaze. Suddely, he staggers and almost collapses. Reflex, Siwon letting go his own victim and catch Heechul’s body on time before the older drop on the ground. He immediately took the older back to their place.

“Stupid me…” he heard the older murmured, “That boy was in love…” the older murmured again. Siwon noticed his eyes kept changing from his real color deep blue mixed with red to deep chocolate color. He noticed another color streak inside his eyes, that’s gold color.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Siwon asked softly. He rarely asking him with honorific but now was an exception.

“I’m thirsty…,” the older murmured again. Siwon nodded. After putting the older on bed, he dashed to their refrigerator. He let out relief breath when he found a little bottle of blood. They seldom keeping the blood, but luckily, from their last hunt, Siwon remembers to keep a bottle for emergency case.

Carefully he put the rim of bottle on Heechul’s plump lips, he watching when the red liquid flow out from bottle and entering Heechul’s mouth. Siwon felt his body gave strange reaction and that’s bad. He knew that was bad. Heechul opened his eyes and now Siwon could see his eyes change to gold, beautiful gold and he found himself leaning closer to Heechul and kissed him deeply. The bottle dropped to the floor and shattered.

He pushed Heechul’s body and his eagerness doubling when Heechul responded in equally eagerness. He kissed him aggressively; their beast instinct took turn to dominating. At one moment, Siwon who dominating the kiss at the other moment, Heechul who pin him down and dominating their kiss.

Siwon didn’t knew when it started, but now he found an urge to sunk his fang on Heechul’s neck and his blood, satisfying his thirst. And that what he do. He sunk his teeth on Heechul’s neck and start it. He heard Heechul moaned and murmured a no, but Siwon didn’t want heard that and another piercing pain on his shoulder. Siwon hissed in pain when Heechul’s fang penetrate his clothes. He stopped and impatiently stripped himself and after that he stripped the older and that night, for first time after 100 years he following Heechul, he fulfill his need. In the middle of their ecstasy, he heard the older whispering a faint ‘no’, but after he filled Heechul up, the older lost his ability producing sentences, he only know how to groan, moan and chanted his name. He Heechul’s blood again and the older do the same. He notices the gold color start to mix with deep blue and red color inside the older eyes. He smelling the copper blood whiff inside the room, for normal human, the smell was sickening, for them, the smell was arousing.

Siwon didn’t know since when he become like this. He didn’t like Heechul and he didn’t love him too but he himself questioning it when he spilled his seed inside Heechul and the older arched his back, scratching his and bit his neck when he reach his own . Vampire never tired, Siwon knew that but for now he pushed himself to cuddle with Heechul, pretending they were exhausted and sated and satisfied and they fall asleep.

The morning come but the curtain still draped the window. The vampires still lying on bed. Not sleeping but looking at each other’s face.

“What’s going on with you?” Siwon asked.

“I drank a boy in love blood and his blood affecting me. Make me aroused and I asked you to feeding me. I knew you won’t able to resist me.” he smiled smugly.

Half of him felt hurt in his heart. He felt Heechul just using him, he didn’t like Heechul and he didn’t love him too but he didn’t want only being a toy for Heechul, “You only want to use me.” the hurt clearly on the younger tone. He got up and sat on edge of bed. He felt the older moved and hugged him from back.

“I’m never use you. I prefer looking for another man than to using you and hurt you.” The older vampir kissed his shoulder softly, where his fangs mark he made last night stamped on it, “I know you didn’t like me and I know you didn’t love me. I had warned you last night but you didn’t listening me, I had warned you to not bit me and my blood. But I couldn’t stop myself from bite you and your blood too. You know what that mean?” Heechul’s hand moved to Siwon’s torso, tracing his abs lightly, “You’ll be my mate and I’ll be your mate. We’ll stuck together until forever.”

Siwon chuckled. He was heard about the story from few years ago, he just couldn’t bring himself to trust the silly story, but now he believes that “Without the stupid story, I already stuck with you forever, right?”

“Right. Stay with me forever. And let’s do this regularly. It’s quite fun.” And they shared a promise kiss, right in Paris.

Siwon didn’t knew when it started but now he didn’t hate Heechul nor didn't love him. He just simply with Heechul forever, stays beside him until forever. Stay together as soul mate.