Chapter 37

Let Me Love You

The way her friends talked loudly was making Taeyeon's head hurt. She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples, leaning back onto the headrest. Who knew going on a short trip with friends could be so tiring? Add all the screaming, laughter and singing to lack of sleep and you get a grumpy Kim Taeyeon. She stayed up late last night to finish off whatever work she had so she could enjoy the 3-days getaway with the love of her life and friends. But no complaints though, she could just catch up on some sleep tonight.

Her hands were gently pulled down as another pair of hands took over the job to soothe her throbbing head. She opened one eye tiredly and saw Tiffany's face hovering over hers. She let out a satisfying grunt and closed her eyes, enjoying the massage her girlfriend was giving her.

Taeyeon liked the fact that Tiffany would always look out for her even if the latter was doing something else. Like she was just belting the notes to the pop song played over the radio with the others, and immediately tended to Taeyeon when she realized her girlfriend was feeling uncomfortable.

Sometimes she wondered if they had a sensor on them- the reason why the other person could always tell when something was amiss. Be it feeling unwell, angry, jealous, happy... they were like each other's mood detector. One look into each other's eyes and they knew what the other was thinking about- not literally but the gist of it.

She was proud of what they have. It's not in every day's life that a woman would fall for another and stick with her for three years and counting. This was the longest relationship Taeyeon ever had and she didn't mind adding more years to that. Even if it were a lifetime, she still felt it wasn't enough because Tiffany Hwang was one in a million- billion even.

The way her eyes curled up with her smile, the way she looked into Taeyeon's eyes as if staring deep into her soul, the way she pulled Taeyeon's heartstrings like no other, the way she kissed her, the way she hugged her, the way she touched her. They all made Taeyeon feel loved. It felt right; it was like they fit each other like two puzzle pieces would.

"Are you feeling better?" Tiffany asked as she massaged Taeyeon's temple.

She did warn the blonde last night that she's gonna feel like crap this morning but she didn't heed her advice to sleep earlier anyway. This kid would always make her worry.

Taeyeon gave a soft hum in reply, reaching up to grab both of Tiffany's hands and kissed them tenderly. She opened her eyes to see a slight frown on her girlfriend's beautiful face. She gave a small smile before sitting up straight, pulling the model into her embrace.

"Thanks, love. I'm feeling much better now." She said, kissing the crown of Tiffany's head.

She melted into Taeyeon's embrace, giving a contented sigh. She loved it when her girlfriend wraps her arms around her.

"Hey love birds! No hanky panky at the back, you hear?! I can see you clearly from here through the rear mirror!" Sooyoung shouted amidst the loud singing of her other friends.

"Shut up, Syoung! Eyes on the road!" Taeyeon roared back, ignoring the sting in her head.

"You should be glad Juhyun and Yoona are in another car! Don't want to taint their innocent mind!"

It was Sooyoung's way of having fun- to friends- but her cheekiness would not last long. Mark my words Choi Sooyoung, another word from you...

"Although I think they could use the free lesson!"

Sooyoung burst out laughing and the rest of her friends did the same. Sunny chortled beside her, Hyoyeon and Yuri were in the middle of the mini van trying their hardest to hold in their laughter.

"Why not you do it? Seemed like you and Sihoon oppa are more experienced in this field. I mean, man, look at how the both of you-"

"Yah! I said no speaking about that unfortunate incident!"

"You started it!"

"You shortie! You're gonna get it when we get there!" Sooyoung hit the steering wheel with the heel of her palm to prove her point.

"Fany-ah, look at her!" Taeyeon whined. "She started it!"

Tiffany rolled her eyes and shook her head, smiling. These dorks. She knew they were just bickering to keep Sooyoung awake. It's tiring to drive down the expressway for hours, going nowhere but straight. That was why they sang and laughed.

"Now, now, kids, behave." Tiffany mimicked the voice of an old lady.

"Yes Umma," they chorused and burst out into another fit of giggles.

 

---

 

"I wish we could stay like that for another few days." Tiffany whispered into the crook of Taeyeon's neck.

They were cuddling with Tiffany in Taeyeon's embrace, staring up at the star-filled sky on the balcony of their room.

It was the last day of their trip and the friends decided to have some alone time. The both of them decided to stay in their room to talk about anything or nothing at all.

Taeyeon held Tiffany closer to her and kissed her forehead softly. "We could migrate to the suburbs in future, after we retire. It's more slow paced than the city we're living in right now. We could even move back to LA if you'd like. We could get a small house near your dad's, start a small shop or just grow our own vegetables, or even get a part-time job. Something to let us get by without stress."

She gently held Tiffany's hands in hers and played with her fingers, staring at them while she did so.

"We could also maybe get a dog, or any type of companion. But I think you'd prefer dogs over cats or hamsters." She chuckled, looking up to meet Tiffany's gaze.

"You have been thinking, huh?" She touched Taeyeon's face with her free hand. "What else have been going through that thick skull of yours?"

"A lot. But these days it's just that. You and me. Our future."

The determined look Taeyeon gave her made Tiffany think that her girlfriend might just propose then and there. Her heart started racing and she trembled a little, overflowing with excitement, anxiousness and anticipation.

She was ready- she was more than ready. Ever since that day Taeyeon told her to get ready, she was. She knew it was a huge step for a Taeyeon, for this was her most serious and longest relationship with someone, and with a woman, no less.

"Do you..." Taeyeon trailed off, catching the attention of Tiffany.

"Hm?"

"Do you, you know... want kids?" She carefully asked.

Oh. Are they having this talk now? She sniggered at the expression on Taeyeon's face. It was like she's afraid of asking the wrong thing.

"I don't know, you tell me. Do you?" She touched Taeyeon's cheek with the back of her hand.

"I-I I would like to have one, if that's okay. We can adopt..."

Taeyeon wanted to give at least one kid in the orphanage a second chance. She didn't want them to go through what she had gone through, being alone in this world. She would take good care of her kid, regardless of what others might say about her little family. She was sure that people would see them as a dysfunctional family, but she was willing to give the kid the best she could. She'd love the kid wholeheartedly and she was sure Tiffany would too.

Tiffany sat up and straddled Taeyeon, trapping her between her legs. She kneeled on the floor, looking down at Taeyeon, with the latter looking up, staring at her. She leaned down to kiss her sensually, tugging and on her girlfriend's lower lip.

"Why adopt when we can make one ourselves? Although I support giving those kids in the orphanage a chance of having a happy family, but don't you want a child of your own? One that has your DNA?" She wiped the remaining saliva off Taeyeon's lips and smiled.

"I don't know. Giving birth is painful. I don't want you to go through that." Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back gently, in deep thoughts. "It wouldn't be fair if the kid only has my DNA. So I thought adoption might be a better choice."

Tiffany hummed and gave Taeyeon's lips a soft peck. "I'm down if you are. But no adoption before you put a ring of this finger, you hear?" She wriggled her fingers on her left hand infront of Taeyeon's face, resulting in the latter chortling away.

"Yes, my dear. I'll make sure of that."

 

---

 

She let out a sigh in contentment, slowly turning in circles to look at her surrounding. She was satisfied, thrilled even. This place was perfect. She was sure Tiffany would love it.

"I've never seen such an impulse buyer." Sooyoung commented as she came out from one of the rooms.

"What? I've been looking for months! I didn't buy this on impulse, okay? I know this is it." Taeyeon shot her a look and crossed her arms infront of her chest.

"Well, I can vouch for the months she spent looking because she's been bugging me for as long." Joonhyuk came out from the master bedroom, shaking his head as he thought back. Good that he has a real estate agent as a girlfriend, then.

Taeyeon was looking for a new place for herself and Tiffany, claiming that the apartment she lives in now was too small. Well, it didn't make a difference 3 years ago. He knew immediately what Taeyeon wanted. She wanted a new place for her family. The small family she'll be having within a year or two, and he was happy for her. Although Sooyoung might have a thing or two to say. She was the first to get attached yet the last to get married.

"Thanks Joonhyuk. I owe you one. I'll help you to find a good place when you decide to get married. Or I can help to choose the engagement ring." Taeyeon gave him a friendly punch to the shoulder.

This place was perfect. It's situated in the city which was convenient since the train station was just a few blocks away and there's a grocer nearby. This place was almost twice bigger than the apartment they're living in now. Taeyeon was going to spend the rest of her life paying the mortgage, but she didn't mind. All for the little family she's going to have.

She visualized herself running around chasing a little girl or boy in the apartment with Tiffany holding onto a dog, laughing at them. And soon the dog started chasing the both of them that made the kid shriek and pounced on Tiffany. Her lips tugged up at that thought as she closed her eyes. This was what she had been waiting for- her own little family.

Joonhyuk and Sooyoung eyed each other and smiled. They saw the blissful face of Taeyeon and knew she was way beyond happy. They had never seen such an expression on her face. It was unfamiliar yet relieving. They both knew Taeyeon's in good hands.

"When are you planning to tell her?" Sooyoung asked, standing beside Taeyeon, bringing the latter out of her thoughts.

"I'll need to get this place renovated and furnished first, before telling her. I'm planning to get everything done before her birthday."

"Sounds like a plan. There's still about 3 months to go. Do you need us to recommend an interior designer?"

"No," Taeyeon shook her head slightly, "I got this. I've already got in touch with Irene. And I have an idea how I want it to be like."

"Irene? The one that helped you with the apartment?"

"Uh-huh. She knows my style so it would be easier, and hopefully faster."

"Alright. I'm guessing we both need to keep our mouths shut?" Sooyoung grinned and rubbed her hands together gleefully.

"I don't like that look. What is it? What do I need to do to get you to shut up?" Taeyeon sighed dramatically, silently praying for her wallet. This shikshin's not going down without a fight.

"Well, what about some good ol'Korean cuisine, hm? I'm craving for some kimchi suddenly."

"Fine. Let's go. I don't want your drool on my floor."

"Yah!"

 

---

 

"Taetae, are you very busy? You haven't been home for dinner for a while now." Tiffany frowned as she fiddled with her girlfriend's fingers as they watched the television.

The blonde said she had a lot to do at work thus she always missed dinner. Tiffany understood so she would head over to Sunny's to help out. That and the fact that at least someone's around to have dinner with her.

Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer to her and kissed her temple. "Sorry, Fany-ah. I'm almost done with this project. Let's go out for a nice dinner after this, hm?"

Taeyeon gulped. She didn't like lying to Tiffany but she had to. She had been busy with the new house after work, overseeing the renovation, meeting up with the interior designer at places where she knew Tiffany wouldn't be there. It was wrong of her, she knew, and if anyone were to see her alone with Irene she'd be dead meat. Tiffany wouldn't like the idea of that.

"You promise?" She held out her pinkie, shaking it infront of Taeyeon's face.

"Promise." Taeyeon hooked their pinkies together and sealed it with a kiss.

Tiffany sighed into the kiss, tugging Taeyeon's lips with her own. It had been a while since they got intimate. Whenever Taeyeon came back it was late and looking at that exhausted face, she couldn't bring herself to initiate anything.

Taeyeon put her arms around Tiffany and pulled her close, their bodies touching and moulded together. She pulled back when she felt Tiffany gasping for air.

"I love you," she whispered, "so much. What would I do without you?" She gently brushed Tiffany's bangs away from the pair of beautiful eyes.

"You'll die." Tiffany deadpanned.

She chuckled and pulled the model closer, kissing her lips gently. "I might. You're a big part of my life now. I can't live without you." She nuzzled her nose in Tiffany's hair and took a deep breath, inhaling the strawberry scent she loved so much.

She was intoxicated. There was no way she could leave Tiffany. She's the love of her life and she'd do anything to make sure Tiffany stays with her.

 

---

 

"I'm surprised you asked me out. I thought you'd be busy with Taeyeon unnie."

"She's been busy with work for the past two months, and I'm always having dinner alone." Tiffany pouted as she skimmed through the menu. "Since you're done with the drama I thought we could catch up a little."

"Ah, that's why? I'm hurt, unnie. How could you?" Yoona pretended to be hurt by her words, her hands covering her heart.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, ignoring Yoona's antics. "I see you've been diligently going to acting classes apart from that drama shoot."

"Private acting classes, unnie. By the best actress herself." The younger model grinned as she boasted about her girlfriend, the one who won the best actress award a few days back on the Annual Drama Awards.

"I don't need to know the details, Yoong. Keep it to yourself please. I still want to have dinner without barfing."

"Have you seen how lovey dovey you are with Taeyeon unnie? The pot calling the kettle back!" Yoona rolled her eyes playfully.

"W-we aren't that inseparable, right?" Tiffany blushed. She knew at times she couldn't keep her hands off Taeyeon and vice versa. But she didn't want her friends to feel uncomfortable about it. They were just too into their own world.

She frowned as she thought back. It really did seem like they were inseparable. They were always together ever since they got together. Sometimes she only needed to head down to the convenience store to grab something and Taeyeon would follow her despite her rejection.

Would Taeyeon get tired of her eventually? It had been a while since she last kissed Taeyeon. Like a proper kiss on the lips and not just a sloppy peck on the lips before she headed out for work. Did she miss her as much? Tiffany suddenly felt very self-conscious. What if being busy with work was just an excuse? Was Taeyeon starting to lose interest in her?

"Unnie, can we order now? I'm kind of starving."

"O-oh, sure. Let's."

 

---

 

"Thank you so much for your help for the past 2 months. Wouldn't have gotten it done that fast without you." Taeyeon shook Irene's hand in gratitude before looking around the house in satisfaction.

"It's all due to your perfectionism the last time I did your apartment." Irene joked.

"C'mon, let's head out for dinner. My treat." Taeyeon took one last look at the interior before closing and locking the door behind her.

"Your girlfriend is so lucky. When are you going to pop the question?" Irene asked as they sat in Taeyeon's car, the latter driving to the restaurant.

"Once I make sure everything is in order."

"You've gotten the ring already?"

"Yeah, I got it a while ago."

"Wow! Must be a good catch to get you this smitten."

"She is. I'm lucky to have her."

The ride went on with them talking about their lives, the type of furnitures that would go well with Taeyeon's bee house and so on. When they reached the restaurant, Taeyeon made a blunder to push the door instead of pulling, making a loud clanking sound.

Irene burst out laughing and Taeyeon followed suit, after holding the door open for the interior designer.

"Th-thanks." Irene said, still trying to hold in her laughter. Taeyeon almost rammed into the door if not for her quick reflex. She was sure the whole restaurant heard or saw what happened since the noise level died down a little.

"Man, I made a fool out of myself." She chuckled as they made their way towards the empty table guided by the waiter, shaking her head.

"Thanks, I had a good laugh. You do know that it states 'pull' on the door?"

"I wasn't paying attention. Most doors works both ways anyway. Order whatever you want. This is to thank you." Taeyeon gestured towards the menu on the table.

"You don't have to. I should be the one giving you a treat. That cheque you gave me-"

"I'm paying and that's final. Now choose! I'm hungry." Taeyeon opened the menu in her hand and ignored Irene's protests. The interior designer did a good job for her apartment and she is obliged to at least treat her to a good meal after the past two months she spent working on her future home.

 

---

 

The loud clanking sound brought Tiffany and Yoona out of their conversation. Yoona looked up and gasped, staring at the door with wide eyes. Didn't Tiffany say Taeyeon had to work in the office? That lady beside Taeyeon is definitely not a colleague. She had never seen her before and the way she had her arm linked with Taeyeon's...

"What? It's just some-" Tiffany turned around and froze. Taeyeon?

She watched as her girlfriend laughed and walked alongside this petite lady. Her breath caught in as she eyed them -specifically their arms and the way they were laughing- until they sat down.

"Unnie.. Unnie.."

She turned back to see Yoona's frown.

"Must be a client or something." Tiffany commented as she stared at her plate of spaghetti, losing her appetite all of a sudden.

She looked up when Yoona placed a hand over hers that was clutching onto the fork tightly, her knuckles turning white.

"Unnie, Taeyeon unnie is not that kind of person. Like you said, she might just be her client. You know she needs to do this once in a while, bringing clients out for dinner."

Tiffany said nothing as she slowly released the fork, making the younger model retract her hand. But she would usually let me know before hand if she's meeting any client. She told me she would be working in the office with her colleagues and I'm sure this pretty lady isn't one of them.

Yoona frowned, taking one last look at Taeyeon before standing up. "Let's go, unnie. I feel like having some bingsoo. Are you up for it?"

Tiffany smiled albeit shakily, wiping with the napkin and followed Yoona out of the restaurant. She took one last look at the duo chatting happily and gulped, exiting the restaurant. It was like that time when she saw Taeyeon with Suzy, the only different was now Taeyeon's hers. She couldn't help but feel jealous. It was ridiculous, she knew, she couldn't possibly get jealous at every single female client Taeyeon had.

Yoona placed her arm over Tiffany's shoulder and rubbed her arm gently. "I know this good bingsoo place just around the corner."

She hummed, placing her hand on Yoona's waist as they walked towards the place the latter was talking about. Tiffany Hwang, do not doubt Taeyeon. You were just talking about your future a few months ago and she did promise you a nice dinner after everything. You got to trust her. She's not that kind of person. She's not tired of you and she definitely would not cheat on you.

 

---

 

Taeyeon reached home and went about the apartment quietly since she knew Tiffany was asleep. For the past two months she had been coming home to Tiffany sleeping on the couch or on their bed, waiting for her. Despite telling the model there was no need to wait up, she would still do it.

She couldn't wait to have Tiffany in her arms. She knew she had neglected her somehow and she was apologetic. The newly bought apartment had quite a fair bit to do and she wanted it to be perfect before bringing Tiffany over.

She opened their bedroom door and found a lump under the cover. She smiled, walking towards her girlfriend who was curled up in bed. She placed a light kiss on her forehead before grabbing her PJs to the common bathroom in their kitchen.

Tiffany heaved a sigh the moment she heard the door shutting close. She had tried to fall asleep but couldn't despite feeling exhausted. She had grown so accustomed to having Taeyeon's arms around her, her front pressing against her back. And now she couldn't sleep without her.

She continued lying on her side, keeping her eyes closed. She wanted to talk to Taeyeon but didn't want to seem to insecure. What was there to say anyway? Directly confront her who she was with? What she was doing at that point of time? What would she do if Taeyeon lied to her?

No, her Taeyeon wouldn't do that. She wouldn't lie to her. She was sure the blonde would tell her the truth, and everything she wanted to know. Perhaps go about the day in detail, telling her exactly what she did at what time and where, and with whom.

The door creaked open and close softly before she heard light footsteps advancing towards the bed. Soon, she felt the bed dip and Taeyeon slowly scooting closer to her and placed a protective arm around her. Tiffany almost sighed as her body reacted automatically to her touch. She sank back into Taeyeon's embrace, placing her hand on her girlfriend's arm.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Taeyeon placed a small kiss on her shoulder.

"No. It's okay."

Taeyeon hummed and brought her closer. "Sleep."

"Taetae?"

"Hm?"

The room went silent as Tiffany tried her best to keep her emotions in check. She knew she had nothing to fear since Taeyeon's back to her side.

"What's wrong Fany-ah?" Taeyeon drew light circles on Tiffany's hip with her thumb.

"Please let me know if you got tired of m-me?" Her voice quivered towards the end. She couldn't bring herself to say this afterall.

The alarm bells in Taeyeon's head rang and she was baffled. "W-what? Where is that coming from? What happened, Fany-ah?" She frowned and sat up, her hand on the mattress holding her body up, supporting her weight as she towered over Tiffany. The latter didn't move an inch, still with her eyes closed.

"Just... let m-me know? I'll need time to-"

"Tiffany Hwang. Don't you ever say that. You hear me?! What's going on?"

She tried turning the body over but Tiffany wouldn't budge. She sighed and scooted lower, lying beside Tiffany with her head on the latter's arm, her hand caressing her hair.

"I- I saw you tonight. At the restaurant. You were with this pretty lady."

Taeyeon gasped in surprise. Why didn't Tiffany come say hi? Or rather, was this the reason of the outburst? She knew she shouldn't have lied to Tiffany in the first place. Look where it got her. Tiffany might have gotten the wrong idea. She needed to make it right.

Tiffany felt her eyes sting when Taeyeon jerked a little, seemingly shocked. Did this mean Taeyeon was guilty?

"Just," she let out a shaky breath, "just let me know? I don't want to find out through other means." Especially not bumping to you on your date.

"Fany-ah, I'm not cheating on you. I'll never cheat on you. Wh-why are you crying? No no no. Oh my god. Please don't cry? I swear there's nothing going on between us!"

Taeyeon pushed Tiffany to lie on her back as she wiped the tears collecting at the corner of her girlfriend's eyes. She panicked when the latter sobbed. Her heart broke as more tears clouded Tiffany's eyes when she opened them to look up at her. She could only see sadness, the usually bright eyes dimmed.

"Come on, get up. And put a coat on. I'm bringing you somewhere."

Tiffany didn't budge even when Taeyeon nudged her. "Come on, I bet it will be worth it."

She reluctantly got up and put on the sweater Taeyeon took from the wardrobe and followed her quietly out of the apartment. Taeyeon laced their fingers together and held on tight, never letting go until she opened the door for Tiffany to get into the car.

None of them spoke as Taeyeon drove to God-knows-where. Where is she bringing me? What would be worth getting out at 11pm?

Taeyeon reached out for Tiffany's hand as she drove. She wanted her girlfriend to know she was here to stay. She shouldn't have lied and cause Tiffany to be so paranoid and upset. The car was quiet save for the sound of the engine running and the occasional signal light sound.

Tiffany raised a brow as Taeyeon turned into a building's basement carpark. "Where is this? Where are you bringing me?"

"Relax, Fany-ah, you'll know in due time." Taeyeon turned and smiled at her.

 

---

 

Tiffany felt her heart pounding as Taeyeon brought her into the lift and pressed the lift button, bringing them up to level 8. They stopped in front of of a unit and Taeyeon dug into her pocket to retrieve a set of keys. She eyed Taeyeon with a confused expression and held her breath as the door clicked open.

Taeyeon heard her inhaling and smiled, stepping into the apartment and holding the door open for Tiffany. "Come on in, you have to remove your shoes though." She gestured into the apartment.

Tiffany looked into the dark apartment and took careful steps. What the hell is Taeyeon doing? How did she get keys to this apartment? Whose apartment was this? A lot of questions ran into Tiffany's mind before she shielded her eyes when the lights flickered on. She blinked, adjusting to the vast contrast and frowned when she saw a fully furnished living room.

"Whose place is this, Taeyeon-ah? Is it okay for us to be here? Why are we here?" She looked around the apartment and turned towards Taeyeon. The latter had this sincere smile on her face.

"You like it?" Taeyeon ignored her questions and walked towards Tiffany, bringing her closer by her waist. Looking at her confused face, Taeyeon chuckled before placing a gentle kiss on Tiffany's lips.

"I bought this for us. I didn't want you to know of its existence yet but I guess I don't have a choice."

Tiffany froze. Did she hear it right? For us?

"The woman you saw was the interior designer. She helped me with the apartment we're living in now so I engaged her again. Today we got everything done and to thank her for the great work over the past 2 months, I treated her to a meal."

Taeyeon smiled at the embarrassed model. "It's alright, Fany-ah, I'm glad you were jealous. Kinda means how important I am to you, right?"

"Sorry."

Taeyeon took a deep breath and lifted Tiffany's head up by the chin. She was sure the look she's giving her now was capable of giving the latter goosebumps. She was sure it was full of love, nothing but love. Because that's what she felt towards Tiffany. She meant the world to her, and it was now or never.

"Tiffany Hwang."

She looked into Taeyeon's eyes and her breath hitched. The atmosphere felt different than the previous times when they looked into each other's eyes. There was something else in the air and her heart raced.

"I want to spend every moment of my life with you. Ever since we got together, all I could think of was I want to marry you. I want you to be mine, officially. Although we can't do it here, we could always go back to the States. I've wanted to propose to you since the start but thought you might need time to ease yourself into this relationship."

Taeyeon caressed her cheek lovingly. "And since it seems like we're going on strong and are on the right track, I thought this might be the right time. So I started sourcing for a new place -a bigger one- for us. I found this 2 months ago and knew you'd love it here."

Tiffany felt tears of happiness surging up her eyes. Taeyeon did so much for her and here she was, doubting her girlfriend. She wanted to say yes immediately, even before Taeyeon popping the question but she wanted to hear what she's going to say. She knew what she wanted to say but she wanted to hear it from her.

"Wow, I didn't have it planned this way but I guess this would have to do, huh?" Taeyeon smiled before putting on a serious expression.

"Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me? I promise to cherish every moment spent with you, I promise to love you like no one else has, I promise to be there for you whenever you need me. I love you, so much and I can't live without you. I can't promise the journey ahead of us would be smooth-sailing. But if you're willing to take a chance with me, then please say yes."

Tears rolled down her face as she blinked. Pulling Taeyeon closer by her collar, Tiffany crashed their lips together and kissed her like never before.

Taeyeon pulled back a little, gasping for air. "I didn't p-plan for it to be like that. It was supposed to be more romantic than this. I didn't even bring the ring out. It's in my bag..."

Tiffany kissed her again, finding this side of Taeyeon very endearing. Where did the confident Taeyeon go?

"Yes," Tiffany said against her lips, "Yes, I'll marry you." And she sealed it with a kiss.

 

---

 

Happy (belated) TaeNy Day!

Yoona opened her Instagram account!

Happy chuseok!

Sorry if this chapter is disappointing. I know you are looking forward to the proposal and I'm sorry if it's not up to standard. 

I am too tired to proof read. And yes I did mention this was going to be long chapter in the comments. :p

-E