Rescue

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu was panicking. Dinnertime was over but you were not even back yet. Finally, he could not take it anymore and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Hoya asked.

"I'm going to find ~~~~~ and sungjongie." Sunggyu firmly stated.

Dongwoo stood up.  "I wanna go too." 

Sunggyu poked his head out of the door and glanced at the hallways. It was dark and eerie, the only light source was a filthy light bulb hanging overhead. 

Sunggyu crept out and tiptoed to the detention room. Dongwoo followed closely behind. Hoya followed too. There was no way he was going to stay in the crazy, chaotic eating room.

They were walking without any sound when suddenly they heard a far too familar voice behind them.

"Sunggyu, dongwoo, hoya. What do you think you're doing?"

*.* All of them thought at once and turned around. She was towering over them like a giant and she was glaring at them. 

"We're finding our siblings." Sunggyu calmly said.

"You're supposed to be cleaning up in the eating room. You want to find your no-good siblings? For your information, they're all locked up in the detention room. How are you gonna save them this time?"

Hoya gritted his teeth in anger and Dongwoo clenched his fists tightly. They badly wanted to punch her in the face. She went back into the eating room.

Sunggyu ignored her and stormed down the hallways.

"I hate this place." Hoya muttered while following sunggyu. "I just feel like escaping from here once and for all." Dongwoo agreed.

Sunggyu suddenly halted to a stop and Dongwoo almost bumped into him. "That's what we're gonna do!" He snapped his fingers. "Today we shall escape from here." Sunggyu excitedly said to them.

Hoya and Dongwoo was shocked at the sudden idea, but was feeling happy at the same time.

-

 

All three of them were pressing their right ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter