Their past

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and L.joe were now standing in the living room. All of his brothers were sitting on the L shaped sofa in front of you, demanding an answer.

*This is awkward.* L.joe bit his bottom lip.

"...The only explanation is, I accidentally fell on top of L.joe because I wanted the book from him. Our kiss was just an accident." You explained.

"Yeap. That was what happened." L.joe nodded.

"Liar!" Ricky hollered in a cracked voice. "You're trying to steal noona away from me!"

"Ricky, she's not yours." C.A.P stated.

Ricky argued further. "But she's my noona." 

Changjo frowned. "Wait, isn't she's my noona too-"

"She's MINE!" Ricky yelled. "MINE MINE MINE!" Chunji immediately cupped his hand over ricky's mouth to stop him from babbling any more nonsense.

"Can I ask you guys something?" Niel said.

"Yeah?" "Hmm?"

"Do you have feelings for each other?"

You shook your head almost immediately. "Nope."

L.joe heard your answer and faked a smile. "No i guess..."

"Ricky you heard that? You can stop crying now." Niel assured. 

"Ok-ay." Ricky hicupped.

"Let's go out and have fun today. Can we?" Changjo suggested, trying to ease the tension.

"Yeah, since there's nothing for ~~~~~~ to do at home too." C.A.P nodded.

Niel tugged at ricky's arm. "Let's go!" 

 

Your POV

Where are we even going?

Oh well, I'll just follow them wherever they go.

And, ooh, I've just recieved a text message from sunggyu oppa.

"I'll fetch you today." - Sunggyu

Yeap. I know why he's personally fetching me today. He doesn't me to sleep in their house again. Hmm. I wonder if I'll get the chance to tuck them to bed today?

"Hurry up, noona!" Someone shouted.

Oh right. I've just realised I was lagging behind. 

"Coming." I said and quicked my pace and looked up. I then met eyes with L.joe and my whole body stiffened. I quickly looked away from him and continued walking.

I my lips that kinda tasted like him now. I was unsure of what my feelings were right now. Should I be happy or what? Maybe I should be, since girls would die just to have a kiss from the L.joe.

I have now just realised how lucky I am.

"Tsk, noona. You walk like a grandma." Changjo pulled your hand. 

"Where are we going?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Arcade." Changjo grinned. 

"Oh..." You said. You were expecting them to bring you to Lotte World or to eat dukkbokki.

"Come on." Changjo said and headed into the arcade. It was loud and filled with noise and games sounds inside. "Erm, no thanks." I shook my head.

Changjo pouted but C.A.P nodded. "I understand. Go roam around this place or something. Be sure to meet here again at 5.45pm."

"Chunji will accompany you. He doesn't like arcades anyway." Niel smiled and pushed Chunji towards you. 

"Bbye!" Teentop waved and me and Chunji waved back. He started walked along the pavement and you followed him. 

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"I don't know." Chunji muttered. 

At the corner of your eye, you saw an ice cream cart. "You wanna eat ice cream, chunji?" You asked. He shook his head. You shrugged and walked towrds it.

"One strawberry ripple." You ordered. Chunji flinched when he heard that ice cream flavour.

It used to be his favourite ice cream flavour. 

Used to be.

 

---Flashback.---

(When they were only 3-5 years old.)

"I bought ice cream!" Chunji's mom, Mrs lee yelled.

"Yayy!" Teen top burst into the kitchen and snatched for the box of six different ice cream flavours. The box was ripped open and hands went grabbing for the ice cream.

"I've got vanilla!" Niel squealed.

L.joe raised his cookies and cream flavoured ice cream in the air. "Woo! My favourite!"

C.A.P just smiled and ate his mint ice cream.

"Choco cream!" Changjo danced, making Mrs Lee giggle.

"Mango, yeeha!" Ricky quckly ran back into his room to prevent anyone from snatching his ice cream.

Poor chunji was left standing there, unsure of what to do. The only flavour left was Strawberry Ripple and he didn't like strawberries. 

His mum noticed him standing there and handed him the ice cream. "Chunji, here, eat this ice cream."

"I don't like strawberries." He wailed.

His mum smiled and bent down. "You can't be choosy all the time, dear. Appreciate what you have." She opened the packet and placed the wooden ice cream stick between Chunji's fingers. She then patted chunji's head.

Chunji was comforted by his mum's soothing words. He grinned and it. 

For the first time in his life, strawberies actually tasted nice to him.

---

"Dad, s-stop it. Stop l-lying." Changjo bawled.

Mr Lee hung his head and tried to restrain himself from crying in front of his sons. "Im afraid it's true.''

"She was.. just saying goodbye to us a few hours earlier..." C.A.P's voice trailed off.

"Where is she? I WANNA SEE HER!" L.joe threw a tantrum, refusing to accept the truth.

"She's..." Mr lee cove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter