On the run

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were woken up by Sunggyu's sweaty body. 

You opened your eyes, only to see that you were on his back and your 6 other oppas were walking behind you. "Am i dreaming?" You wearily asked sunggyu. 

"Hyung, you're tired. I'll take over from here." Hoya suggested. Sunggyu agreed and let you gently slid off his back. You safely landed on your two feet and Hoya bent down but you refused to let him carry you. "I want to walk." You said, rubbing your eyes to get a clearer view of your surroundings.

It all seemed real to you. Not like a dream.

"Oppa, where are we? Where's the orphanage?" You asked and held sunggyu's hand. He bent down to look at you and smiled. "We're running away from there."

"Why?" You were happy to not see the warden's face again but it was your home for two years after all.

"Don't tell me you miss that hole." Hoya snapped. Sunggyu gave him a hard look. There was a tense atmosphere in the air when suddenly sungyeol complained.

"Im thirsty." He whined.

"Im tired. Can we find a place to sleep for tonight?" Myungsoo added.

Sunggyu stood up and looked at the 24 hour convinience store that was just opposite from them.

They all walked into the store. Sungyeol and Myungsoo grabbed bottled drinks from the cooler while you were choosing Ice cream from the freezer.

Just then, sunggyu's eyes widened. "We don't have money."

"I have." Dongwoo fished out the thick w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter