Revenge!

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday, Derp-hyo! <3

-

L.joe wearily walked back to the cafeteria, oblivious to what his brothers and Infinite were doing. He sat down quietly beside you and watched you. 

You were desperately trying to pick up the spoon but because of that particular cut that was on your thumb the spoon slipped away from your hands once again. You slumped down in your seat, disappointed.

L.joe gently picked up the spoon. "I'll feed you." he offered, scooping up the bean paste soup. You sat up, pleased at the idea."Me! I'll do it~" Woohyun snatched the spoon away.

*Oppa's usual, playful attitude is back.* You grimaced.

L.joe didn't mind at all. He just contentedly stared at you as woohyun was stuffing the spoon into your mouth. *Her brothers better be by her side 24/7, protecting her.  She better not get hurt again.* He rolled his eyes at the suddenly hyperactive woohyun.

 L.joe hung his head low so that his forehead was touching the table. *Stupid Haewon.* He muttered, wondering why must she exist in his life. Why this was happening to him.

What to do? His mind asked.

Psh, don't ask me.

Yes or no?

I dunno.

Say yes. His brain said. Then ~~~~ can be safe again.

You're right...

No!  A nagging voice at the back of his head voiced out. A person like Haewon wouldn't keep her promises!

You're right too..

Hey! This time round, it was his heart that was calling him. Shouldn't you tell ~~~~ about this?

"Hyungggggg."

Who is it calling me this time?!

"Hyung. Stop sleeping and wake up." Ricky shook him violently. L.joe snapped his head up and scratched his head in confusion.

"Break's over." Ricky mumbled innocently.

L.joe stared at him for a while, still in a daze. "Okay." He finally replied, shaking his head a little to get rid of the dizzyness. You got out of your seat too. "I'll walk you back to class!" L.joe suggested, seeing that woohyun was off to throw the tray away.

You brightened up. "Sure!" You nodded. You walked slowly beside him, trying to spend more quality time with him.

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter