Going, Gone

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.joe stopped the motorcycle just outside the abandoned garage. Careful not to make any sound, he slid off the motorcycle's seat and glanced at the black van from behind a pile of old tires.

"Come on, move." A few thugs grabbed you harshly by the arm, forcing you to walk into a empty, deserted room. He flung you onto the floor, and you scraped your elbow in the process. *.* L.joe bit onto his bottom lip, trying to move towards the room for a better view.

He squatted down and peeked through the windows, watching the whole scene.

You and Sungjong wearily huddled together as you held on to your bleeding wound. The ringleader then sat back on a stool. Your heart pounded hard in your chest while waiting for his next move.

"This will be very quick, it won't hurt a bit." He assured, then pulled out a gun from behind him. "I'll let you choose an option. The girl dies, or both of you die."

Click.

*He's really gonna shoot me to death?* All the colour drained from your face. 

"I'll die. You let her go." Sungjong pleaded. "No!" You faced him, holding on tightly to sungjong's hand. "I'll die, you let him go."

"No such thing. So I guess l'll take the second option." The ringleader smirked, his finger closing around the handle of the gun. 

At this moment, this door opened and one of the gangsters stepped in. "Im sorry for interupting, but I found a mole outside." Having said finish, he brought L.joe into the room.

"Let go!" L.joe tried to kick him. "Byunghun!" You yelled, relieved that he was here to save you.

The ringleader raised an eyebrow, eyeing L.joe intently. "You're Byunghun?" 

"None of your business." He spat. The ringleader seemed offended for awhile but then let out a low laugh. "So angry, this orange haired guy." He chuckled. L.joe was about to spit into his face but the door bolted open again.

Woohyun charged in. He was panting heavily and his eyes lit up when he saw you. "~~~~~!" He shouted.

"ENOUGH!" The ringleader stood up. "No more disruptions. Let them enjoy the show." He ordered.

Woohyun and L.joe were held back by three thugs each, pinned against the wall. They struggled and twisted but it was no use. The ringleader held the gun and aimed it at you. 

*This is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter