First warning

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The bell rang shrilly, signaling that it was time to go home.

L.joe quickly packed his bag and then went up to you. "Yeobo~!" He called, then suddenly planted a kiss on your left cheek. You gasped and touched your cheek, stunned. 

"Eeee!" Sungjong shrieked and covered his innocent eyes.

L.joe smirked. "Bye yeobo! See ya tommorrow. Remember to text me when you get home!" He reminded, handed up the history project to the front, and ran off like a rocket before Haewon could follow him.

Haewon stared at his running figure. "Oppa! Wait!" She grabbed her backpack and chased after him. Sungjong slowly uncovered his eyes and noticed your flushed pink face. "I'll complain to woohyun when we get home~." He teased.

You and sungjong were walking out of school. "Ohmygod, oppa!" You suddenly stopped and checked your bag. Sungjong curiously peered into your bag. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I left my Science textbook in class." You sheepishly smiled.

Sungjong shook his head. "Pabo. Go get it. I'll wait here." You nodded, handed him your bag and ran all the way to class. You stopped and stepped into the empty classroom. It was silent and the only person there was you.

Just nice, the textbook was under your table. You pulled it out and headed for the door but someone appeared out from the shadows and blocked you.

"Hana? Is there something wrong?" You asked.

"Everything's wrong." She laughed and roughly pushed you against the wall.

-

Sungjong was getting edgy. *Why is she taking so long? Is it because she couldn't find her book?* He wondered and nervously looked at his handphone's time.

2.54pm.

*Three minutes already.* He sighed and put it back into his pocket. Students were slowly leaving the school and he was the only person standing along the hallways.

He then straightened up. "Two more minutes." He told himself. "If she's not coming back in two more minutes, you're gonna look for her."

-

The back of your head hit the wall. You had to bit your bottom lip to prevent yourself from screaming out in pain.

Hana's red, sharp nails were poking the soft skin of your neck. "You're so ugly." She whispered, digging her nails harder into your neck with every word. You winced in pain.

"You couldn't even hold a candle to my sister. I really don't understand why L.joe would fall for such an ugly girl like you." Hana grunted, squeezing your throat as tightly as she could.

"Your s-sister?" You croaked, gasping for air.

Hana smiled. "Yes, you stupid girl. My sister, is none other than Kim Haewon!"

You were choking and struggling now. *I have to fight back.* You thought, and clawed at her face. Hana let go of you and you slumped on the floor, pressing your hand against your raw, red neck.

"You ruined my makeup!" She screamed. You grabbed the chance and raced for the door but three other girls were already blocking it. You immediately stepped back on defense. Hana turned around. "You guys came." She boredly said. The three girls nodded. "Mianhae for being late." They bowed. 

"Nevermind." Hana shrugged and then turned to face you.

"Look, I'll make a deal with you. You break up with L.joe, then I'll stop hurting you now and let you go-"

"Never." You muttered.

"What?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter