Teen Top

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and L.joe were walking out of the school gates. 

You followed closely beside him. His house was actually only a 10 minutes walk from your school. He then stopped. You looked up and you gasped at the daunting and gigantic 2 storey mansion. 

L.joe saw your expression and chuckled. The black gates automatically opened for him and he walked in. You followed closely behind him, not wanting to be lost in his huge yard.

He walked to his front gate and knocked on the door. The door opened and you saw a boy that was about L.joe's age. He was also wearing your school's uniform. Then you rememebered that he was one of the memebers in Teen Top.

"Why are you home so early?" L.joe asked.

"Because I can. Who's she?" Chunji eyed you.

"My project partner and my tour guide I was telling you about." He replied.

"Oh." He waved to you. "Hello."

You shyly waved back and Chunji opened the door wider. L.joe stepped in and casually removed his shoes. You did the same and placed yours near the door.

"What's your name?" Chunji asked.

"Erm, ~~~~~~." You mumbled. Chunji kept looking at you.

L.joe noticed him staring at you and raised an eyebrow. "Excuse you! Don't even think of hitting on her." He growled.

Chunji rolled his eyes. "Sheesh, why so possesive?"

L.joe's face turned red and his arm returned to his side. "Uhm, let's go to my room."

He went up the stairs and you followed him. Chunji glanced at your back for a while before heading up to his own room.

-

L.joe's room was pretty neat and tidy for a guy. There was no sight of a speck of dust anywhere. His bed covers was nicely folded and the floor was sparkly clean.

It was a total contrast from you and woohyun's room.

L.joe led you to his computer desk and sat on a chair. "I'll find infomation about 1960s Korean War online, you cut and decorate the board."

You nodded and took the square board from his bedside table. You sat on the floor and cut out the wordings '1960' when the door suddenly burst opened.

"Hyung! I bought-" Ricky paused when he saw you. "Who's she?"

"~~~~~. My project partner." He said, not moving his gaze from the computer screen. You waved to ricky and he smiled at you. 

"Noona, you want ice cream?" He asked and handed you a lemon sorbet. You gladly accepted it.

"I want one too." L.joe muttered.

"No more left." Ricky stuck out his tongue and ran off to the kitchen. L.joe grumbled but someone appeared at the door again.

It was L.joe's father. He was tall and good looking, but had a few white hair at the sides. He looked around 60 years old.

"You're?" He looked at you. His voice was deep and clear.

You immediately stood up and bowed. "Annyeongaseyo. I'm ~~~~~, L.joe's project patner."

"What do you want, dad?" L.joe finally shifted his gaze from his computer to the door. "Nothing. I just overheard ricky yelling to the others that there's a girl in your room." He stated.

*THAT STUPID IDIOT.* L.joe thought and cleared his throat. "We're just friends."

His father looked at you again. "L.joe, come into my room right now."

L.joe sighed and followed him. You were sitting on the floor, wondering what his father was gonna do to him. Your phone vibrated and you took it out from your pocket. Yours eyes widened as you read the msg.

Where are you? All of us are at the dukkbokki stall already! - Sungjong

*Shoot! I forgot to tell them that I am working on the project!* You frantically typed and replied him.

 

Sorry, im working on the project with L.joe right now. - ~~~~~

 

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter