Sungjong's bday

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's POV

"Whoopee!"

"Shut up sungjong!" I heard a voice from the room next to me. I could tell that it was Sungyeol's voice.

Your comments won't affect my mood today, Sungyeol. It's my birthday today! AND IM FINALLY TURNING 17! I can't wait for the presents and celebrations later. 

Yay presents! Only one way to find out! 

I quickly brushed my teeth and went down to the kitchen still in my yellow pikachu pyjamas. Yes, I admit. I still wear pyjamas at the age of 16. I mean 17.

"Hyung!" I shouted at Sunggyu. He's on tiptoes, trying to find the bread in the cupboard. "Yes?" He said.

"What day is it today?" I asked, my heart racing with excitement.

He paused for a while. "It's saturday." He replied.

...

WHA-

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY.

"Huh?" I asked again.

"It's saturday, sungjong." He repeated. "Saturday."

.....

WHAT?!

 Poor sunggyu, you're getting old. That's why your memory is failing. I feel so sorry for you. Nevermind! I'll just go ask someone else.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled as I skipped into myungsoo's and sungyeol's room. Myungsoo groaned and sat up slowly and sungyeol rolled on his side, almost falling off the bed.

"What day is it today?" I asked again.

"Isn't it obvious?" Myungsoo said in an annoyed tone.

"It's saturday." Sungyeol mumbled. "Duh."

I think they're getting old, too. Wow. I really feel sorry for my brothers now. 

There must be at least a person who remembers my birthday. I walked over to the next room and burst opened the door. 

"WHAT DAY IS IT TODAY?" I yelled.

Hoya was brushing his teeth in the toilet. He looked like santa claus, with the white frothy toothpaste all over his mouth.

"Shaturdeh." He said.

That word again. I hate it.

I looked at dongwoo, he was still sleeping. I jumped on his bed and kicked his legs and . Dongwoo's body was bouncing on the bed but he showed no sign of waking up.

I walked over to ~~~~~ and woohyun's room. This is it. My last hope.

"~~~~~~" I cooed and gently shook her. She stirred and her eyes slowly opened. "Hmm?" She sat up looked at me. 

"What day is it today?" I asked, hoping to get the answer. Surely she would know it's my birthday, right?

"It's saturday." Woohyun answered my question for her. "Saturday~"

"Yeah, today's saturday. Is there something wrong?" She tilted her head.

"No-nothing." I sighed in defeat and went back to my room and locked the door so nobody can come in. I sat on my bed and hugged my knees, rocking myself from side to side. 

I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling, hearing my own heartbeart and the ticking of the clock on my wall. 

My 17th birthday is ruined. No presents, no cake, no birthday wishes.

How sad is that?

Very sad, Lee sungjong. Very sad.

-

 

Nobody's POV

"Where's sungjong?" Sungyeol asked as he grabbed the Nutella bottle from the table.

"Probably crying in his room now." Hoya chuckled as he spread butter on his bread.

"Did he thought that we actually forgot about his birthday?" Sunggyu commented.

Woohyun nodded happily. "He sure did." 

"Shhh. Not too loud, guys." Myungsoo shushed. Dongwoo scratched his head.  "Who's gonna buy the cake later?"

"Me!" Sungyeol eagerly raised his hand.

"Me too!" Woohyun and myungsoo voluntered at the same time.

"Me three!" You bit on your bread.

"Me fou-" Dongwoo said but sunggyu stopped him. "Woah woah, not too many people. Three is more than enough. The rest can help me decorate the living room."

"Awww." Dongwoo groaned and you pouted.

"And there must someone maki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter