That person

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You groggily woke up as your alarm was annoying you. You shut it off and yawned. 

Today was thursday. Which means school day. 

You looked at the bed beside you. It was empty and unkept. *Woohyun woke up already?* You wondered. After brushing your teeth and changing into your school uniform, you walked down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Woohyun cheerfully said.

"You're early today," You stated and searched for milk in the fridge.

"I'm always early." He protested.

Sunggyu was by the stove, trying to fry the pancake. "~~~~~ ah, can you help me wake up the others?" 

"Arrasso." You said and placed the carton of milk on the dining table.

You then headed up the stairs again and went into Hoya and Dongwoo's room. You've always dreaded waking Dongwoo because it was almost impossible to wake him up. He could even sleep through a tornado.

"Wake up!" You kicked Dongwoo's ruthlessly. He rolled to his other side and continued sleeping. You sighed and went to wake Hoya up instead.

"Hoya," You shook him forcefully.

"What the hell?" He hissed and immediately sat up. You laughed at his messy bed hair. "Sunggyu wants you to wake up right now. He's cooking pancakes!" You beamed. He nodded his head sleepily and got out of bed.

Next, you went into Myungsoo and Sungyeol's room. Sungyeol had rolled out of the bed and was sleeping on the floor. *Aigoo.* You thought and cupped his face. He opened his eyes in shock. 

"What am i doing on the floor?" He asked, bewildered.

"My guess is that you rolled off your bed." You laughed and went to Myungsoo's bed. But he was already awake. "Your loud voice woke me up." He smiled and rubbed his eyes. "Oh. Sorry." You sheepishly shrugged.

You walked out of their room and into Sungjong's room. But the room was empty. *He woke up alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter