I like you

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cake looks so nice! 

 

-

Monday soon came. After school, you and L.joe walked home,

With ricky tagging along as the third party, of course.

"Noona, shall I tell you a joke?" Ricky suggested.

You smiled. "Sure." 

"No." L.joe shook his head. "Your jokes are lame and they're always hard to understand."

"That's because you're stupid!" Ricky stuck out his tongue. L.joe glared at him.

"Don't you dare be rude to your hyung." L.joe warned. Ricky rolled his eyes.

You soon reached the house. You stepped inside the house and saw that the house was clean and normal. 

"Is there anything for me to do today?" You asked.

"Yeah! You can play with me." Ricky grinned.

"You can clean my room." L.joe quickly answered.

"Okay." You nodded and headed to his room. "Hyung!" Ricky pouted and L.joe smirked. "You can't always have her." He said.

Ricky gave up and went back into his room. 

L.joe walked to his own room too. "Your room looks clean." You said as soon as he opened the door. "There must be some hidden dusts somewhere." L.joe stated.

"I'll be out in the living room." He reminded and left. You left the room too, took a clean cloth from the kitchen and into his room again. As you were wiping his desktop table, you saw a black notebook tucked away safely at the side of his bookshelf.

Curious, you took it out. You randomly flipped through the pages, expecting it to be a study notebook. 

You were wrong.

You flipped to the page that was bookmarked and your eyes widened as you read the diary entry of the first day you met him.

 

Weather : Cloudy I guess?                               Thursday                                24/11/2011

   

     Today I went to my new school, Anyang High. Argh, I hate dad. He's always making decisions for me. Im perfectly contented with my old school but he insisted that Anyang High is better. But I can't defy him. None of us can. He has the power to do anything.

Yeap so when I first walked into my new class all those wierdo girls kept squealing and giving me cute faces. I mean, wtf, is there something wrong with them. So when the teacher asked me to choose a seat I choose the seat at the back of the class so I can slack off or sleep without the teacher even knowing. 

Clever me!

Right so when I was observing how my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter