Being a maid

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's face is priceless xD

-

"OMMAYA!" You yelled as you stumbled foward. The person that jumped on you earlier quickly held you back by the shoulders. "AH! I didn't know I was so heavy. Mianhae mianhae mianhae!"

You turned back and saw Ricky, just like you expected. Behind him was Niel. Still panting heavily from the sudden shock, you forced a smile and said, "Don't ever do that to me again."

"I won't, I promise." He grinned and let go of you but grabbed your hand. "Let's go home!" He said, swinging your hands and walking out of the gates. 

"What about L.joe?" You asked, turning back.

"Why? Do you like him?" Niel faked a gasp and looked at you.

"What! N-no!" You shook your head.

"Chill, noona. I bet he was just joking. I myself also don't know where hyung went." Ricky shrugged. You nodded. As you and him were heading to his house, he and Niel told you many jokes and you laughed. Ricky smiled whenever he heard your laughter.

"Noona, we're here!" Ricky opened the gates of his house. You walked in as he opened the door. Your eyes widened when you saw that the house was messy and littered with dirty plates and empty packet of chips.

"I thought changjo was supposed to be the one cleaning up just now?" Ricky asked.

"Apparently, he didn't." Niel shook his head.

"You guys have chips for breakfast?!" You curiously asked.

"We don't know how to cook." Ricky pouted as you placed your shoes near the door and bag on the couch. Niel began to stack the dirty plates on top of one another. 

"Erm, since im the maid, I'll do it." You offered and took the plates from Niel's hands and walked towards the kitchen. You placed the plates in the sink and began to wash them. 

After washing it, you dried your hands on a nearby cloth and walked back into the living room. Ricky was busy grabbing the empty packets of crackers from the floor and throwing it into the dustbin in the kitchen.

The main door opened and C.A.P stood there. "Hi hyung." Ricky greeted. C.A.P nodded and looked at you. "How's your first day as a maid?"

You smiled, "Great." 

"You still have to clean my room, ya know." C.A.P reminded as you followed him to his room. As soon as he opened the door, a mess of papers, crushed soft drinks greeted you and magazines were everywhere.

"Sorry." C.A.P sheepishly ducked his head.

"It's okay..." You smiled assuringly, but inside you wondered how he lived in such a messy room.,lo

"I'll leave you to do the cleaning. If you need help, don't hesitate to give me a shout. I'll be downstairs." He said and left. When C.A.P was gone, you heaved a loud sigh. 

"I don't like this job." You muttered.

-

After a boring and tiring 1 hours of cleaning, you headed downstairs and saw all 6 members of teentop sitting on the couch laughing at the tv. 

*I wanna watch tv too!* You pouted. 

"Noona~! Finished cleaning his room?" Changjo asked. You nodded.

"Go prepare dinner." Chunji said, his eyes still glued on the screen.

"Not unless you guys bathe first." You argued.

"Yes noona!" Ricky giggled and skipped off to his room.

"MUH?!" Teentop yelled when they saw Ricky behaving like a girl. You laughed at their reaction and walked to the kitchen. You raided the fridge and found plenty of eggs. *Ommelette rice it shall be.* You smiled.

As you were cutting the onion, there was a stinging sensation in your eyes. *Aish.* You squeezed your eyes shut but more tears began to well up in your eyes. A tear trickled down your left eye.

Unfortunately, Changjo came into the kitchen at the wrong time, wanting to help you out but saw your tear.

"Ah, NOONA! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" He covered his mouth with his hand.

"NOONA'S CRYING?!" Ricky shouted from above.

"YOU IDIOT, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER TO MAKE HER CRY?" L.joe stormed into the kitchen.

Teentop rushed into the kitchen and tried to stop L.joe from attacking Changjo. Chunji looked at you and saw that you were chopping onions.

*So that's the reason why.* He thought.

"L.joe, stop. She's not crying." Chunji calmly said and slipped his hands into his pocket. L.joe glanced at you and saw your tear. "But-"

"Look at what she's chopping." Chunji pointed at the onion. L.joe peered at it and blushed. "No wonder." He muttered. Niel slapped his head. "Why didn't you check first?" 

"Okay, everybody out of the kitchen." C.A.P ushered. You met eyes wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter