The first 'fight'

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Creeperwoo. D:

-

Mr Lee walked in as the same time as you sat on your seat. The class greeted him and sat back down again. Mr Lee put on a serious face and nodded his head.

"Class, remember to hand up your history project, latest by next monday." He reminded. You turned back to look at L.joe (since the project board was in his house) and he mouthed. "I know, yeobo."

You giddily smiled and turned back front again. Sungjong thought you were laughing to yourself so he was a little freaked out.

During break, you and sungjong walked together to the cafeteria. As you sat down with your brothers, teentop sat down on the table next to yours too.

"Come, bestfriend, sit with us!" Ricky motioned you over. You looked at your brothers for approval.

"No." Woohyun said and made you sit down again.

"Go if you want to." Sunggyu nodded.

"Since sunggyu oppa says yes, i'll go sit with them kay?" You beamed, ignoring the other protests from your brothers and sat between niel and L.joe. You wanted to tell them about leaving the maid job but as you counted all the members, one person was missing.

"Where's chunji?" You asked.

"Probably with that ugly noona again." Ricky giggled. *Ugly noona?* You wondered.

"I think he meant Hana." L.joe laughed.

"Someone said my name?" Hana came skipping over with chunji behind her. She then noticed you and crossed her arms in annoyance.

"What are you doing here?" Hana asked, rolling her eyes at you.

"Then what are YOU doing here?" C.A.P answered back.

"Whatever." She flipped her hair and went off to another table. Chunji glanced at teentop before following her.

"Poor hyung." Ricky scrunched his nose as he looked at Hana walking off. Niel nodded in agreement. "She treats Chunji like invisible, yet he still loves her." He gazed at them.

"Love is really blind." Changjo blurted out.

"Okay, let's stop talking about them and eat, noona!~" He sang, shoving a spoonful of bindaetteok into your mouth. You chewed it. "Aigoo," L.joe noticed chilli sauce at the corner of your lips so he wiped it away with his thumb. 

"Ooohhh." Teentop cooed.

Suddenly, someone flicked kimchi at ricky's white, pristine uniform, staining it. He was alarmed and looked at the direction of the person who did it.

Dongwoo noticed Ricky looking at him. "Huh? Did anything happen?" He asked.

"You..you ruined my uniform!" Ricky shrieked.

Dongwoo blinked, confused. "I didn't do anything!" He held his hands up in surrender.

"Ricky, don't-"

"This uniform is new, too! I'll get you back-" L.joe tried to stop him but Ricky was so angry, he picked up his plate of bindaetteok and flung the food on it towards dongwoo's direction. 

It din't hit dongwoo, but Myungsoo instead.

"Uh-oh." You muttered and swallowed your food. Ricky didn't back down, but Myungsoo was clearly pissed off by the look on his face. He slowly wiped off the stain from his left cheek and stood up. He then slammed his fist on the table.

"BRING IT ON, LITTLE KID!" He yelled and threw his bowl of the soup of the day towards teentop. The soup went everywhere and splashed on everyone at that table. You were lucky that L.joe managed to cover you with his blazer before the soup could even touch you.

"COME AT ME!" Ricky fought back and threw his whole tray at your oppa's table. Food were strewn everywhere and everyone at that table were covered in kimchi, papaya, and chilli sauce.

"FOOD FIGHT!" Sungjong playfully yelled as Sungyeol threw his cup of mango juice at Teentop.

It was chaos as your brothers and Teentop started throwing food at each other. You shielded yourself with the blazer and went to the side of the cafeteria with L.joe by your side.

Changjo, being mischievious, joined in the fight and threw his whole tray of food at Infinite too.

"YOU RUINED MY SHIRT, IDIOT!" Woohyun furiously pushed his plate of cold noodles towards Changjo's face. "I'll ruin your hair too!" Niel threw his plate of kimchi towards Woohyun's hair.

"Infinite! Teentop! Fight, fight, fight!" The whole school body chanted. Girls were busy cheering for their favourite group.

"STOP FIGHTING, GUYS!" Sunggyu, Chunji and C.A.P tried to be the peacemaker but no one was listening to them. "KYAAA!" Dongwoo yelled as he slipped on the mash of papaya on the grou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter