Ghost

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After bathing and washing the dishes, you wanted to walk back to the cabin by yourself.

"I'll go with you!" Woohyun hurridly squeezed the dishwashing soap on his sponge and washed his plate. You sighed at pointed to the tall stack of plates that was to be washed by him. "You haven't washed finish yet." 

Sungyeol stuck his tongue out. "Hah, slowpoke!"

Woohyun frowned. "Who cares. I'll just sneak off and-"

"I care." Mr Kim suddenly appeared at the entrance of the kitchen. "You guys better finish washing this plates or else I'll make you wash the dishes tommorrow again."

"Aww." Sungyeol and Wohyun pouted while L.joe and Chunji silently cursed Mr Kim.

"Be careful." Woohyun waved byebye to you.

"Look out for ghosts!" Sungyeol laughed.

L.joe glanced at you before resuming his washing. You didn't see him looking at you though.

You smiled at sungyeol's words and headed out. It was really chilly at night and you repeatedly rubbed your arms for warmth. It was also dark and eerie but the path was only lighted up by a few hanging lanturns.

You quickened up your pace and opened your cabin's door with the cabin's key. You could hear that the cabin that was next to yours were noisy and almost like having a party.

It was pitch black in the room and you fumbled and around the wall for the light switch. Just then, you heard someone sneezing.

It was unmistakable. Someone in your room had just sneezed.

You froze, too scared to make any movements. Because of the moonlight from your opened balcony door, you could make out a figure squatting on the floor beside your bed.

You looked at the opened bacony door again. It was really open and the cold wind was blowing into your room. 

*Woohyun oppa didn't locked the door just now?* You wondered.

You stared at the figure again and slowly tiptoed towards it.  He/she looks kinda familar.

"Who are you?" You whispered.

The figure didn't answer. But he/she suddenly lost his balance and fell onto the floor.

You took the chance, walked nearer towards the figure and you screamed.

"ARGH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"~~~~~?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE!" He screamed back.

You shook your head and saw that the light switch was near woohyun's bed. You flipped it on and you looked at him again. 

Yes, it was really him.

"Lee sungjong." You rolled your eyes. He beamed and got up. 

"How did you get into my room?"

"Easy peasy." He shrugged and pointed at the balcony door. "It was unlocked."

"Wait. Then why are you here?"

"I....just wanted to share with you this!" He held out a packet of chicken flavoured twisties from his back.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter