We shall all kill her!

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ding dong."

"Someone get the door please." Woohyun lazily called.

"Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong! "

Hoya stood up from the floor. "You lazy bum!" He kicked woohyun's lightly and went to open the door. Standing impatiently out there were sungjong and Chunji. Hoya's gazed immediately drifted to a far too familar bloody body in Chunji's arms.

Hoya's heart dropped like a rock. "Oh god..." He stared at you.

"Quit standing there and let me through!" Chunji huffly said. Hoya stepped back slowly in shock and Sungjong and Chunji went into the house.

Your brothers were taken aback. They immediately stood up, and followed chunji into your room. He let you down on your bed as gently as possible, careful not to touch your wounds. You sat on the bed, feeling stares on you. Woohyun immediately ran down to get the first aid box.

Hoya faced chunji. "Who did this to her?" He asked. Chunji just sighed as he wiped his bloody hands on a tissue.

"YOU BETTER TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO HER!" Hoya demanded, having the urge to kill someone now.

Chunji rolled his eyes and walked towards the front door. "Im leaving now. Ask sungjong for answers." He suggested. Hoya slammed the door in Chunji's face and stormed up the stairs again. Your other oppas were already interogating Sungjong. He had no choice but to tell them everything that he saw. 

"I...I don't know why those people were hurting her, though." Sungjong timidly said.

"You fool! You're her oppa! How could you run away, look for chunji and then find her again?! You were suppose to protect her, for goodness sake!" Sungyeol facepalmed himself angrily.

Sungjong guiltily lowered his head. "So who do you think is the mastermind?" Dongwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter