PE

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe's POV

I can't wait for school to be over. I mean, having a cute girl in your house isn't that bad, right? And the best thing is that she's the closest to me out of all my brothers.

Although I hope that we could be like, maybe best friends? That would be nice.

"Oppa." A voice beside me said. I rolled my eyes and grumbled. I can recognise that irritating voice anywhere.

It's that annoying girl again. I think her name is Nana or Hana? 

"I'm pretty sure I'm not your oppa." I snapped. It's only my third day here in this school and this strange weirdo is trying get cozy with me already.

"Don't be like that." She cooed and poked my arm. 

"Go away and leave me alone." I pleaded, almost begging.

"Hmph." Was all that I heard before she went back to her own seat. 

YES! FINALLY I CAN HAVE SOME TIME OF MY OWN BEFORE-

"Good morning class." I heard voice said. 

What the. Don't tell me the teacher is here already? I looked up and I saw a 60 year old guy with lots of white hair adjusting his specs.

He isn't Mr Lee, out history teacher. Where's he?!

"Im the relief teacher for Mr Lee. He's not here today."

Okay, that explains everything. I took out my timetable list and looked at the friday slot. Hmm. We have PE right after break. PE. Hmm. I'm not sure if I had brought my PE clothes today.

Oh well, I can borrow it from Chunji later.

-

Your POV

"I brought this today!" Sungjong excitedly said and whipped out a packet of Famous Amos cookies from his bag. "Omo!" I squealed.

One good thing about Sungjong is that he has plenty of snacks hidden in his bag. And the best thing is that he always eats it in the first period. He tore open the packet and automatically handed me one cookie.

"Thanks." I muttered before savoring the chocolatey taste. It was too delicious too be true. I finished it in 5 seconds flat and tapped him on the shoulder. "More." I said.

"No!" He said before stuffing his mouth again. Seeing him eating like this makes me wonder why he isn't fat at all. And he's only 47kg while I'm 49kg.

Seriously, what an irony.

The bell soon rang, and Sungjong and I went to the cafeteria together. I could hear my stomach growling, so I patted it like as if I was taming it. Sungjong eyed my belly like as if it was a monster. 

"Why do you get hungry so easily?" He asked. 

Shut up, Lee Sungjong. 

When we reached the cafeteria, I was practically running to get the food. I took a tray and scooped up everything I could see. Piles of cold noodles. A little bit of kimchi. Ooh, and some kimbap too.

Contented, I steadily held my tray and walked over to the table where it was known as 'Infinite's territory'. My brothers were already sitting there and i placed my tray on the round table. Dongwoo's eyes widened when he saw the amount of food on my tray.

"AAH." Woohyun looked at me and pointed to his mouth. I smiled, scooped the kimchi up and slid the spoon gently into his mouth. He happily chewed it.

"I want too!" Sungyeol opened his mouth wide. You scooped up the kimbap and feed him. Soon, you were busy feeding your brothers. 

"More!" Woohyun opened his mouth again.

"Ah ah." Sungyeol pointed repeatedly at his mouth.

Aigoo. They're like my little brothers when it's actually the other way round. "No more," I said and ate the cold noodles. 

"She needs to eat too." Hoya pointed out. I nodded, agreeing with him.

Just then, the round table next to yours was chattery and noisy. I looked sideways and I saw Teen Top sitting at that round table.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Woohyun narrowing his eyes at them.

"Noona!" Ricky and Changjo waved at me.

They're cute, but I feel old when they call me Noona. Really old.

I waved back at them and continued eating my noodles but Teen Top was loud. I mean, they're talking like they're deaf or something.

 

"I think NOONA IS REALLY CUTE!"  Ricky shouted cutely.

 

"RICKY, IM NOT DEAF!" L.joe covered his ears.

 

"YEAH, RICKY. SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR FOOD." C.A.P warned.

 

"I THINK NOONA IS CUTE TOO!" Changjo butted in.

 

"NOT YOU TOO, CHANGJO." L.joe groaned.

 

"YEAH, CHANGJO. SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR FOOD." C.A.P warned again.

 

"I THINK-" Niel started.

 

"NOT YOU TOO, NIEL." L.joe groaned.

 

"YAH NIEL! SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR FOOD!" C.A.P was getting irritated.

 

"IM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter