What a fun day! Not. Part 1

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The person who flicked kimchi at Ricky was...

None other than woohyun. >:D

Congraulations wjc912! *Gives you cookie and candy canes.*

Happy holidays everyone! <3

-

It was saturday morning.

You had purposely woken up ealier so that you could prepare breakfast for your oppas. You wanted to show your appreciation mostly for sunggyu oppa who had taken care of you for so many years.

You took out the fruit tarts and brownies from the fridge. As you were trying to find the butter for the croissant, Sunggyu came strolling casually in the kitchen.

"Eyh? What are you doing?" He bent down and poked his head inside the fridge. You turned sideways and accidentally knocked foreheads with him.

"Aigoo." You rubbed your forehead and both of you laughed. You got up, grab the butter that was hidden behind the box of sugar cookies and walked towards the sink.

"Really, what are you doing?'' He asked again, following you.

You suddenly jumped around, scaring him."Making breakfast for oppa~" You giggled.

"I'll do it." He grabbed the packet of butter and tore it open. "No, oppa. I'll do it." You snatched it back from him. Sunggyu eyed you.

"I just want you to try my cooking!" You pouted, using your aegyo to please him.

He hesitated for a while. "Okay. Be careful." He glanced at the knife by the side before heading out of the kitchen. He sat on the sofa and began to watch tv.

Soon, your other oppa began to wake up.

"I smell something nice." Myungsoo sniffed the air and he strode into the kitchen.

Sungyeol eyed the plates on the kitchen table. "Ohmy! Fruit tarts! Brownies! All so sweet and delicious!" He hopped around, trying to steal a bite from the goodies.

"Im gonna have a sweet tooth after this." Hoya shook his head.

"Morning, hyung." Sungjong sleepily shuffled to the kitchen without even looking at you.

The kitchen soon became a loud and busy place. Dongwoo (who has suprisingly woken up on his own) helped you to spread butter on the croissant. Sungyeol secretly trying to have bites of the fruit tarts. Myungsoo was just slacking away. Sungjong was sitting quietly by the table, waiting patiently for breakfast.

"Oppa!" You let out a exasperated sigh and smacked sungyeol's shoulder. "Stop eating!"

"Man, it's sounds like a zoo in here." Woohyun scratched his head lazily and bumped into myungsoo. "Mornin', kimchi head." Myungsoo smirked.

Woohyun stiffened. "Yah! What did you call me?!" He yelled and chased after him.

Five minutes later, breakfast was ready. Everyone gathered around the table and smelled the freshly buttered croissant. 

"Im already full." Sungyeol whined and patted his stomach.

"That's because you ate all the fruit tarts." Sungjong pointed out. 

"Eh." He gave him a look to make him shut up.

"Eat a lot, sunggyu oppa." You placed a plate in front of him. There was whipped cream and a cherry on top of his croissant.

"Hey! Unfair! I want that one!" Myungsoo wanted to switch plates with sunggyu but you slapped his hand. "Nu-uh. That is specially for oppa."

"Thanks." Sunggyu smiled and lightly ruffled your hair. You sweetly beamed back. "Too sweet." Woohyun pretended to vomit at the sight of you and sunggyu smiling together.

After eating breakfast, you wanted to wash the plates but sunggyu piled all of them together and placed it gently in the sink.

"Oppa, I'll wash it." You offered.

"Go play with woohyun." He suggested. "Since you already prepared for me a delicious breakfast, I have to do my part by washing the dishes, right?" He said.

You paused. "Okay." You sighed and went to the living room and only to find that all your oppas were lazying on the sofa and on the floor. Only sungjong was the hyper one.

"What should we do on such a beautiful saturday morning?" Sungjong stretched himself and gazed at the sunny yet cloudy sky. Myungsoo yawned and looked at the floor. "Let's go out." He said after a while.

"To where?" 

"Can we eat dukkbokki?"

"We just ate breakfast, you pabo."

"You kimchihead."

"YAH! I told you not to call me that!"

"Haha! Kimchihead!" Everyone, including you laughed. Woohyun was embarrased and quickly ruffled his hair. He saw you and gave you puppy eyes.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter