Telling them

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye, noonaaa!" Ricky and Changjo yelled as you walked out of the gates. You waved back but bumped into myungsoo.

"I see that you're already getting cozy with them." He raised an eyebrow and looked at them. They gulped and quickly closed the door.

"Haha, yeah, haha." I faked a laugh.

"How was the project?" He asked as he walked beside me. 

"I finshed it already." 

"That's fast. I haven't even started on it yet." 

"That's because your project patner is Choi Kang min."

I laughed at myself for saying his name and Myungsoo slapped his forehead. Choi Kangmin. Ahahaha. He was well known in school for his nose picking.

Happy project working with him, Myungsoo oppa.

"At least it's not one of your fangirls." I pointed out, trying to make him feel better. He finally smiled and heaved a sigh of relief. "Yeah, man."

-

We stopped outside the pastry shop where Woohyun works at. 

"His shift ends early today." L explained and I nodded. We both went into the noisy shop and saw a huge crowd of girls crowding around the cashier.

"Woohyun oppa, can you give me a discount?"

"No, my shift just ended, I need to-"

"Oppa~ If I buy all the bread/cake/cream puffs in this store, will you give me a kiss?"

"No. I need to-"

"Woohyun ah, is this vanilla cake made by you? It's really delicious!"

"I wanna go home." He groaned.

"Woohyun oppa! I'll stalk you home if you don't give me a hug!"

Wow. 

I need to save him from these girls. Like, right now!

"Woohyun~!" I squealed loudly in a girly voice and skipped all the way to him.  All the girls stopped fussing and looked at me queerly. I purposely squeezed and shoved through the crowd and in front of woohyun.

Woohyun saw you and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Namja chingu~!" You said it loud enough for them to hear. All of them gasped and gave you death glares. You ignored them and leaned foward. "Let's go home!"

Woohyun, being a gentlemen, smiled meekly at them before leaving with you. The crowd squealed and swooned at woohyun's killer smile. One girl even pretended to faint.

You, Myungsoo and Woohyun walked out of the shop.

"You owe me one, Nam Woohyun." I snapped at him as i walked along the pavement.

"No! What were you and L.joe doing in his house?" He retorted.

"PROJECT." I hissed,  immediately reminded of the maid job too. I need to tell them sooner or later.

"Whatever. Nice acting skills, by the way." He yawned and stretched his arms in the air.

Tsk. He's starting to act all cocky already.

"Can you be my 'girlfriend' too? So you can save me in similar situations like just now." Myungsoo csually asked. 

"Sure! Treat me to dukkbokki first." I eyed the dukkbokki stall that was just in front of me.

 

-

"I've got bulgogi!" Woohyun yelled as soon as he stepped into the house. 

"I've got dukkbokki!" I hollered, trying to outmatch his voice. 

"I've got...nothing." Myungsoo said and pouted.

"Shut up! Im busy here!" Sungjong shouted as he was staring intently at the computer. "Bulgogi! Woohoo!" Dongwoo's voice came from the second level.

Sunggyu poked his head into the living room from the kitchen. "Just nice, we can have that for dinner." 

I ran into the kitchen and bumped into a just bathed sungyeol. He smelt like lavender.

"I've got dukkbokki." I smiled smugly. 

"We just ate it earlier." He groaned.

"Whatever. Im eating it." You placed it on the table and took it out. You grabbed a fork from the table and began to stab the rice cake.

Soon your brothers began to pile into the kitchen. Hoya wanted the rice cake too but you smacked his hand.

"Mine." You glowered at him. He rolled his eyes and went for the bulgogi instead.

"So.." Sunggyu looked at you. And then all your brothers looked at you. You gulp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter