Your L.joe

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was in a very bad mood that morning. He woke up with his pokerface on and headed down to the kitchen with a even blacker face. 

"H-hyung." Sungjong shakily handed him the bread. He silently took it and spreaded butter violently on it. 

Even sunggyu didn't dared to talk to him. 

"Where's ~~~~~?" Myungsoo growled.

"In her room." Sungyeol squeaked.

He then stood up and walked towards your room. Everybody at the kitchen table sighed.

"Why is he like this?" Dongwoo shook his head.

 

-

"Wake up." Myungsoo pulled your covers and stared at your face. Woohyun saw Myungsoo's angry face and quickly scrambled towards the toilet to hide.

You woke up to find Myungsoo staring down at you. His stare was dangerously scary.

You squealed and immediately sat up. 

"I believe you have things to explain about." He chewed on his bread.

"Oppa uh, mianhae miahae. Don't be so angry, please?" You were really intimidated by his serious face.

"Im not angry. Now explain." He bit into his bread once more.

"Im sorry, oppa. I already kinda liked him even before the annual camp. Only during the annual camp I realised my feelings for him. And...he also confessed to me during white day." 

"Really. How come I didn't know?"

"It was during break. Remember when I said I need to go to the toilet? Yeah..He confessed to me during that time."

"So sungyeol knew it too huh?"

"Yes...Oppa! Don't scold him! He didn't tell anyone because I told him not to."

"Mmm."

"Oppa, I really don't like it when you're angry. Please? Smile for me?" You grinned.

"I'll try."

"Please oppa. You're kinda scaring me with your pokerface."

"Look, I'll make a deal with you. If you quit the maid job, I'll agree to you and L.joe being together."

"Chincha?! You'll agree with our relationhip?"

"Only if you quit the maid job." He repeated.

"Suresure!" You agreed without a second thought. "Thank you oppaaaa!" You lunged for him and hugged him tight. 

He still had his pokerface on but his lips were curled into a smile. "Go wash up."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter