Drifting thoughts

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stiff hoya and Namstar's aegyo~

-

Break was over and you strolled back to class. Woohyun accompanied you to your class. 

"Woohyun ah, you classroom is over there." You pointed at the direction of his classroom. He shrugged and scooted closer to you. "I want to make sure you're safe." 

"Safe? From what?" You shook your head at his wild imagination.

"From somebody." He growled at the thought of L.joe.

You soon reached your classroom. Woohyun peeked into the classroom and he met eyes with L.joe who was sitting at the back.

L.joe gave him a smirk and woohyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Woohyun ah, you can go now." You looked at him. He hesitated, looked at L.joe again, before reluctantly leaving for his next lesson.

"Bye. Pay attention in class and don't daydream!" He reminded and left. *More like you're the one daydreaming.* You thought. You returned to your desk and tidied the papers on it. L.joe watched your every movement from his seat.

"~~~~~ ah~" Sungjong sang. You tilted your head and looked at him. 

"Woohyun's worried that you're getting too close to that L.joe guy. You know he's easily jealous right?" Sungjong said. "Im just L.joe's tour guide." You assured and smiled at him.

"Anyways, Sunggyu wants us to meet at the dukkbokki stall near our house. He's treating us today." He grinned. 

"Are you serious?" You gasped. You love dukkbokki and you could eat it everyday for all three meals.

"Don't be late! Although i know you're gonna give L.joe a school tour." He made a face.

"Arrasso arrasso." You smiled. You can't wait to sprint off to the dukkbokki stall after school. The maths teacher came in and you sighed. You hated maths to the core.

"Take out your textbooks and turn to page 53." Mrs park said.

You slumped down in your seat, not really bothering to take out your textbook or listen to her nagging.  You glanced at sungjong and he was busy eating potato chips under his desk. *Tsktsk, this brother of mine.* You thought.

"Aigoo, oppa. Don't be stingy!" You whipered and reached your hand out. He put a few chips on it and showed you his aegyo. "~~~~~ ah, im hungry and I need to eat." He showed you his puppy eyes and pouted.

If you weren't his sister, you would have died from too much sungjong-ness right now.

"I hate you." You rolled your eyes as he smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter