Blackmail

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, while you were sleeping, your brothers had already agreed on their plan to teach Hana a lesson.

Later when you woke up, your whole body was aching. You stiffly tried to get out of the bed but had difficulty doing so. Woohyun watched you from the toilet. "Easy, easy." He held your hand and shoulder, leading you towards the toilet. He even helped you to brush your teeth and comb your hair.

He then you led to the kitchen. "GOOD MORNING ~~~~~~!" Dongwoo shouted with his mouth full, wanting to make you smile.

You laughed at him and sat down beside sungjong. Sungjong glanced at you and was overwhelmed with guilt again. He pointed to the large, purple bruise on your thigh. "Does it still hurt?" He asked softly.

You beamed. "Just a little. It's healing fast. Don't worry, oppa."

Sungjong sighed heavily and turned to the front. Sungyeol was sitting opposite him. "All your fault!" He mouthed. Sungjong frowned and tried his best to ignore him.

Later, when you walking into the school, the whole lot of the school body was staring and pointing at you. You felt humiliated and scooted closer to Hoya, grabbing on lightly to his blazer. He noticed your discomfort and insecurity. "Watcha lookin' at?" He asked the crowd, glaring at them like a thug.

The crowd shrank under Hoya's intense stare and scattered off.

"YEOBOOOO!" L.joe screamed and Teentop waved to you from the school gates, accidentally stepping on people's shoes on the way.

"Excuse me,"

"Opps. Sorry,"

"Aish just get out of my way, I wanna see noona!"

"~~~~~!" Niel was the first one, running to you for a hug. "Yah, YAH. NOT TOO TIGHT OR YOU'LL HURT HER!" Woohyun exclaimed and stopped him.

"Oh... forget about the hug then." Niel shrugged and pitifully patted your head. "You feeling better? It must have hurt huh?" He flashed you an assuring smile but then turned serious. "I shall help you take revenge! Would you like that?"

"Noona..." Ricky leaned back and looked at you from head to toe, his mouth opening a little wider with every cut and scar that he saw. Chunji elbowed him. "Don't stare at people like that." He chided.

"By the way..." Sunggyu started. "I really have to thank you for saving my sister yesterday." He sincerely said.

And then you saw Chunji genuinely smiling for the first time in his life. "It was nothing." He shrugged.

L.joe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter