Lemon-flavoured

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys guys. Please don't cry. :(

Sungjong has to die in this story as much as I hated to. I myself cried my heart out too when i was writing that chapter..

-

*Phew.* Myungsoo thought as he ran straight for ward 217. *What could be so important?* He slowed down, walked breezily through the quiet hallways and turning the corner.

"Hey." He greeted all of his silent brothers and sister. You were sniffling and sobbing in L.joe's chest.  "Be strong." L.joe whispered soothingly into your ear, patting your back. 

Myungsoo paused, immediately sensing that something was wrong. 

Even Hoya, the toughest out of his brothers, was crying.

*Where's Sungjong?* Myungsoo frowned, looking around wildly. "Someone mind telling me what happened?" He quizically glanced at them.

His question was answered when the nurse came out. "Where are the patient's parents?" She asked, her voice muffled by her mask. "We're his brothers." Sunggyu said, his voice barely audible.

"Ward 216's patient, Lee Sungyeol is fine. Can be discharged in three days. Ward 217's patient, Lee Sungjong..." The nurse's voice trailed off. Myungsoo could have sworn he saw Sunggyu's body tensing up a little.

"Im so sorry. He was already dead before you guys sent him here."

His stomach churned.  Myungsoo stared blankly at the nurse.

*What?*

"T-Thank you." Sunggyu whispered, his heart burdened. The nurse concernly looked at Myungsoo before she went off. Sunggyu leaned against the wall, sighing then spotting Myungsoo still staring into space.

"You're here." He said, his lifeless voice startling myungsoo.

"Yeah..." Myungsoo nodded. He dragged the person next to him, Hoya, and then headed towards the isolated, deserted staircase. "Tell me what happened." He begged.

Hoya deeply inhaled and exhaled for a while before continuing.

-

"Oppa." You forced a smile, sitting down on the empty chair right next to his bed. Sungyeol worriedly looked at your weary and puffy looking eyes.

*She must have cried alot.* He softened.

"Don't be like that. Sungjong wouldn't like to see you like this." He gently patted you on the head. Hearing Sungjong's name again made you sad again.

"You okay?" You asked, trying to change the subject. You noticed the bandage wrapped around his body. Sungyeol nodded, "Im strong like a bull, no worries." 

You poked his bandage and Sungyeol immediately slapped your hand away. "Ow, pain." He pouted. You managed a small smile, "I thought you said you're strong like a bull?"

"Well, maybe not." Sungyeol shrugged, looking emotionless on the outside but actually, he was glad that he had at least made you smile.

-

"No." You pulled the covers over your head.

"Come on~" Dongwoo tried to pry the blanket off you.

You struggled and then tossed to your side. "I said im not going."

"Yah." Dongwoo scratched his head, fustrated at what to do. "Come on, this is your last time to see him."

You closed your eyes, not wanting to think about him again."Im sick." You lied.

Dongwoo sighed. "Last chance. Are you going or not?"

"No."

He got up from your bed and headed for the door. "Don't regret it!" He exclaimed, trying to make you feel guilty. You uncomfortably glanced at him. He closed your door, but opened it again.

"You sure you're not going to sungjong's funeral?"

"No, oppa."

-

You heard the main door clicked. *Oppas are gone.* You got out from the bed. After washing up and eating the dukkbokki that woohyun had bought for you, you headed up to your stairs...

...and you stopped in front of sungjong's empty room.

*What am I doing here?* You shook your head and turned to leave but your legs automatically stopped you.

Just go in there for a while. No one's at home anyways.

Your shaky hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter