She's here, too.

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dreaded monday eventually came.

"Class, Class!" Mr Lee impatiently tapped his table with his knuckles. The class shushed themselves and obediently faced the front.

"We have a new student joining us today." He announced.

The class then began to gossip among themselves. "Another new student? Who cares." Sungjong just shrugged and dug out a piece of chocolate bar from his bag.

"Come in." Mr Lee motioned for someone outside the door to come in. A girl with perfectly straight hair walked in gracefully. She looked really pure and sweet. Her legs were long and slim and all the boys in the class were whistling and staring at her legs. Even Sungjong was mesmerised by her.

"Annyeong, Im Kim Haewon. Please be my friend!" She pouted and bowed.

All the boys clapped. "Gladly!" They yelled and patted the seats beside them. Mr Lee rolled his eyes. "Who do you want to sit with, then?" He asked her. Haewon scanned the classroom and she finally found her target. 

"L.joe!" She pointed to him, who was busy staring outside the window. You blinked in suprise.

*She knows him?*

"Lee byunghun! Stop daydreaming!" Mr Lee shouted his name. *What?* L.joe turned sharply to the front and his eyes widened. "Hae- Haewon?!" He yelped, almost falling off his chair.

Haewon skipped to the empty seat beside him, obviously putting on a show for you. "I missed you! Did you miss me?" She squealed and hugged him around the neck. L.joe harshly pried her hands off him.

"Don't touch me!" He warned and anxiously glanced at you. You looked away and tried not to care but jealousy was flaring up in you.

Sungjong worriedly sighed. "You have a new rival now." He said, making you even more depressed.

-

Even during break, Haewon sticked to him like glue.

Haewon clutched on to his arm. "Bring me to the cafeteria?" She begged. L.joe shook his head and removed her hands from his arm. "Let's go." He said and walked off with you. But she didn't give up, and this only motivated her more. 

"Oppa ah!" Haewon whined again, desperat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter