Explaining

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, you went to clean up Teentop's house after school. Ricky had untied himself from the ropes and was watching tv on the sofa. 

"Oh right." C.A.P facepalmed himself. "I forgot all about him."

"Noona!" Ricky saw you and immediately ran to you for a hug. You innocently hugged him back, not seeing the disgusted and jealous look on L.joe's face.

"Soo..." Ricky glared at his hyung. "Did you and L.joe.."

"Yupp, we're together." L.joe beamed and slung an arm around your shoulders. You smiled but didn't say or do anything.

Ricky sighed and shook his head. "It's all over. I don't have a chance anymore. ALL COS OF YOU HYUNG!" He accusingly pointed a finger at C.A.P.

"You want me to lock you up in the closet again?"

"Oh! So that's the reason why he was not in school today?"

 

---

So after a busy day of cleaning and cooking, it was finally time to go home. While tucking ricky in bed,

"Noona, promise me something."

"Hmmm?"

"Promise me that I'll become your bestfriend."

You chuckled. "Ricky, you're already my bestfriend."

"That's good to hear. Noona?"

"Yeah?"

"I hope that L.joe and you can last long forever."

You stopped tidying his books and looked at him. 

"If hyung hurts you or makes you cry, don't hesitate to tell me. I'll help you beat him up!" He puffed his cheeks up. You laughed and shook your head. 

"Goodnight noona." He yawned and pulled the covers over him. You smiled as you flicked the light switch and went to tuck the others in bed.

Soon you returned back to the living room and L.joe was already there, waiting for you. "Going back already?" He approached you. You nodded. He opened the door and as usual, both of you headed towards the gate. 

It was Sungyeol who was fetching you today.

You waved to L.joe and he waved back with enthusiasm. Sungyeol raised an eyebrow at the scene.  "Bye, ~~~~~." He said and showed you his killer smile.

"Goodnight!" You smiled back as sungyeol dragged you away.

"Remember to ask them!"

"I'll remember!"

When L.joe's house was out of sight, sungyeol began to start the conversation first.

"Remember what?" Sungyeol eyed you.

"I'll tell you, but you must not freak out and you must stay calm no matter what arrasso?"

"Okay."

"Remember that time when L.joe confessed to me?"

"Yeah? Oh oh! Lemme guess. You accepted his confession?"

"Yeap."

"Haha. Very funny."

"Im serious."

"You're.. you're serious?"

"Stay, CALM. OPPA!"

"HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO STAY CALM! YOU FREAKIN ACCEPTED TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!"

You quickly cupped your hand over his mouth as passerbys were staring at him. "Oppa! Get a hold of yourself!" You hissed. He struggled and yanked your hand away and continued ranting.

"Stop it, oppa! We'll settle this when we get home. Kay? " You begged. Sungyeol frowned but later evilly grinned. "Sure."

He had a plan hatched in his mind already.

Later, when you reached home, sungyeol was the first one to run into the house.

"HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter