No wonder

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungderp xD

--

After break, you went back to class but there was no sight of L.joe anywhere. You decided to search the hallways for him to explain about earlier. On the hallways whilst searching for L.joe, you saw Chunji and Hana talking together.

*They know each other?* You gasped and quickly hid behind a wall to observe them better.

"Oppa, don't you have anything to give me?" Hana faked a pout and scooted closer to him. Chunji smiled and took out a boquet of 20 roses from his back. 

This was too shocking for you. *Chunji likes Hana?!* 

"Omo!~ How pretty!" Hana squealed and the bud of the rose. Chunji smiled again but he was obviously disturbed by something.

"Hana, go back to class first." He ordered.

"Okay. Bye, oppa." Hana giggled and planted a kiss on Chunji's cheek.

*His smile's too fake.* You thought sadly.

Chunji then stopped smiling and walked in your direction. You panicked and leaned against the wall, head facing the other side. You hoped chunji could walk past you without noticing you.

You heard footsteps and you were as nervous as heck. The footsteps stopped near you.

"Stop hiding."

You opened your eyes. *Is he talking to me?*

"~~~~~." He said. 

*Busted.* You bit your bottom lip and faced him. He was calmly looking at you and shaking his head. 

"You saw everything, din't you?"

"Yes. M-mianhae." You stuttered, worried that he's gonna kill you.

"Okay then. Just don't breathe a word about this to anybody." He instructed. You paused and stared at him. "Aren't you..gonna kill me for finding out your secret?" You asked.

"It's not even a secret anymore." He said and walked away.

"Ah..Wait!" You called. Chunji turned back, eyeing you.

"Do you know where L.joe is?"

 

L.joe's POV

Here I am.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter