The detention room

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For dinner, it was pea soup, a slice of bread and a cup of apple juice.

Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo sat on one side of the table while you, Sungjong, and Hoya sat on another side of the table. 

You asked Sungjong to help you take two slices of bread while you steadily held two cups of apple juice. ''Where are you going?'' Sunggyu asked. You turned around. ''I'm going to give Myungsoo and Woohyun oppa food.'' You replied.

''I'll go with you.'' Sungyeol voluntered and stood up.

''Be careful not to get caught by that woman.'' Hoya said. He meant the orphanage warden.

''Arrasso.'' You said and quietly crept out of the room with Sungjong and Sungyeol. Since the eating room was noisy and everybody was busy grabbing food, no one would even notice you. You quickly walked down the hallways.

Dongwoo peered at his plate of stale bread and pushed it away. He would never eat food that looked disgusting to him. ''By the way, where were you just now when ~~~~~ and Sungjongie were getting bullied?'' He asked Sunggyu.

Hoya looked at sunggyu too. ''Yah, if me and Woohyun weren't there, I really can't imagine what could have happened to them.''

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. ''You're her knight in shining amour. I know.''

Hoya smiled at his sarcasm and drank his lukewarm apple juice.

''Sorry. I was busy cleaning up the boy's sleeping room. It was my duty today, remember?'' Sunggyu sincerely apolgised.

''Oh...'' Hoya and dongwoo said in unison. Everyday, random orphans are selected to either clean up the sleeping room, eating room, or the kitchen. Cleaning up the kitchen was the worst. There was cockroaches everywhere. 

Sunggyu then forced himself to drink the bland and mushy pea soup. *This is disgusting!* He cringed.

-

You stood outside the wooden door for a long time.

''Myungsoo oppa.'' No answer.

''Woohyun oppa?'' No answer again. 

''Are they sleeping or something?'' You complained. Your hands were tired from holding the cups for too long and Sungjong was holding on to the bread so carelessly, he was leaving bread crumbs everywhere. Sungyeol left to get the keys. 

''I'm back.'' Sungyeol returned and walked towards you, twirling the ring of keys in his hands. 

Your eyes widened. ''How did you get it? Did you sneak into her room or something?'' You asked in wonder.

''You'll learn this skill from me one fine day.'' He beamed as he pushed the key w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter