Ch. [01]

Rain of Blades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun was bright, the day was hot. Kyuhyun sighed deeply as he looked at the building in front of him. He frowned slightly and sighed for himself. It was going to be his second year in that horrible place that people liked calling the most prestigious high school of the country.  

 

Of course it was prestigious. Most of the students in there weren't completely human, like himself. 

 

He glanced to his right side, his servant was holding his suitcases and to his left his father was approaching. "Kyuhyun, you know how important this year is, right?" the man said and Kyuhyun nodded slightly, humming without lowering his head.  

 

"It is not my wish to participate, father," Kyuhyun said coldly, looking by the corner of his eyes how his servant was already taking his belongings to the dorms. "I do not care about the trophy." 

 

His father chuckled lowly, and it was such a low tone that Kyuhyun could feel his body tensing at the sound. "I didn't ask that," he said sternly, patting Kyuhyun's back. "Remember why we're doing this," he said frowning as well. "Remember the last time." 

 

Kyuhyun's eyes lowered slightly and he clenched his fists harshly to try to calm down. He was raging inside and it took him a great amount of energy to control himself. "I'm leaving now," he simply announced, stepping forward.  

 

His father nodded, watching carefully how his son walked to the entrance of the school until he completely disappeared from their sight. "Don't have great expectations on that kid," a woman in the car said as soon as he jumped in. "You know he cares for himself, not the family." 

 

Kyuhyun's father looked at the great building in front of them through the window and chuckled. "He cares more about the family than any of us," he said, turning to the beautiful woman by his side, taking her hand. "Just wait." 

 

 

 

"Hey Kyu~," Siwon chanted happily, meters away from him. 

 

Kyuhyun turned around at the sound of that voice and frowned deeply when he saw Siwon, hugging a smaller man. There were seconds of silence and Siwon, for a second, thought they would start fighting to death. "Alright, you two, calm down, the tournament hasn't even started." 

 

"I don't need it to start to get rid of a Lee," Kyuhyun muttered under his breath, a dark aura surrounding his figure as he looked at the smaller man in front of him.  

 

"Come on Cho," the smaller, Sungmin, dared, stepping ahead as he prepared his offensive pose. "If I can kill you now, our lives will be easier later." 

 

"Wait! No one talked about killing here," Siwon sighed, placing himself in between both males. "Come on Min, let's go," he turned towards Kyuhyun. "See you later Kyu!" 

 

Kyuhyun didn't say anything. He stayed there still as he saw how Siwon dragged Sungmin away from him and he relaxed when finally they were out of their sight.  

 

Kyuhyun went directly to his room, opening the door and massaging his temple when he realized his servant had fixed everything neatly. He walked to his bed and threw himself over it, lifting his hand and waving it gracefully, making the black curtains close, the room becoming completely dark. Just as Kyuhyun liked it.

 

He closed his eyes and let out a heavy sigh, covering his eyes with his arm to try to make it even darker for him. He was tired, exhausted. He had done nothing in the entire day more than go to school, but taking the control of his own body was becoming too hard. The past few weeks his father had made him go through a heavy and tiring training that did nothing but increase his own powers. Every day, it was becoming even more tiresome to control such.

 

Trying to not kill everyone in that stupid school was also something hard to do.

 

………………………

 

Hyukjae smiled as someone called his name and he waved his hand gently, smiling as a model would. He kept going his way, with his servant behind him carrying his luggage. “Ming seems to be in a bad mood,” Donghae, his cousin commented as they both saw Sungmin walking towards them with a frown on his forehead.

 

“You look like an angry bunny,” Hyukjae said as he smiled at his cousin. “You came early.”

 

“My parents took me here early because they’ll leave for their honeymoon,” Sungmin rolled his eyes and sighed, now walking with both his cousins towards their rooms. “I saw Cho, that’s why I got into a bad mood.”

 

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow and Donghae sighed. “Didn’t they go last month to their honeymoon?” Hyukjae asked before pursing his lips firmly. “Cho?”

 

“They like living love,” Donghae completed before chuckling lowly. “Let’s go to our dorms and meet later, aren’t you guys tired?” he asked, trying to lift up the mood.

 

Hyukjae hummed lowly, though it was evident he was annoyed by the mention of that last name.

 

As soon as he arrived to his room, Hyukjae sighed and looked how his servant started arranging all his belonging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter