Author's Note

Rain of Blades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there!

As you all know, that time of the year has come once more!

Rain of Blades is a fantasy, high school AU that relates just a few months of the lives of two students, enemies by nature that have always treated themselves like that until a seemingly peaceful battle brings them closer. Everything is tied with plans and schemes to end with the other's family. In a world of armies and families of importance, it also brings us closer to the desire of love that everyone wishes and how badly in can affect people's lives.

This story has a total of 33 chapters. Each chapter containing at least 2,000 words.

It'll be updated as a whole on May 11th, 2015. (Take into account that I live in Mexico and May 11th comes later than most of the other countries). 

To all my lovely readers:
I just want you all to know that I'm really happy and touched that you have not forgotten about me. I really appreciate every one of your comments and I'm always motivated by all your words. It's been a while since the last time I could write so much like this and this day is alwasya great excuse to do so. I'm busy with school and the hospital, but I want you to know that even like that, I'll keep writing and I'm really, really happy that you're still with me.

Thank you, with all my heart.

 

I wish you all enjoy of this story. Although it's not perfect and it may be even boring, I want you all to at least have read it nicely and ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter