Ch. [32]

Rain of Blades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae appeared somewhere in the forest outside the mansion, without Jihyun anywhere close to him. He looked around and quickly crawled towards a safe place, not finding it at all. He tried looking around, but the sound of the battle was way too close to him and he was afraid he could get things worse if he went out in that moment. “Here you are,” Hyukjae gasped and looked up. “How did you do it? Running away from me?”

 

Hyukjae shook his head. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking to me,” he said, trying to back away as much as he could.

 

Jihyun chuckled lowly. “Whatever you say, boy,” she smiled, almost sweetly. “How does it feel? Knowing you0ll die in just a few minutes by your own parents’ hands?”

 

Hyukjae felt something in his heart stop and he looked at the woman before pursing his lips in determination. “I had never been alive for them anyway,” he said before standing up.

 

Jihyun chuckled lowly before raising one of her hands.

 

But Hyukjae wasn’t going to take it, even if he could get discovered and attacked for him fighting against Jihyun, he would do it anyway. “You manipulated me so many times,” he mumbled lowly, raising one of his hands to clock his fingers. “But I think I found your weakness,” he said before the surroundings were all burning with the fire so high they could see nothing more than that.

 

“Oh boy,” Jihyun laughed. “I have no weakness whatsoever.

 

“Really?”

 

Jihyun turned around, actually surprised because Kyuhyun was behind her.

 

The sun was already up the sky, after the entire night fighting. Kyuhyun wasn’t as strong as he could be at night and he definitely couldn’t do anything if he was surrounded by fire. “You boys think you know it all,” she laughed, smirking as she waved one of his hands, changing everything entirely.

 

They were now stepping on the ocean, and just a second later, they were in the dessert.

 

Hyukjae smirked. “We know you can manipulate reality,” he said.

 

“But it’s only the reality you know,” Kyuhyun mimicked the movement the woman had just made and raised his hand up, clicking his fingers.

 

In just a fraction of a second, the entire place was black. There was nothing in there.

 

Jihyun frowned and waved his hands slowly and then harshly. She couldn’t change whatever reality they had placed onto her. “You don’t know where you are?” She could hear Hyukjae’s voice.

 

“Did you, by any chance knew this is another reality?” Kyuhyun asked next.

 

“A reality you cannot manipulate because you have never seen it,” Hyukjae laughed softly.

 

Jihyun looked around, she couldn’t see anything and she frowned when she heard the two boys laughing at her. “Just wait, you boys, I’m not letting you go unhurt.”

 

“Oh,” Kyuhyun chuckled loudly. “The thing here is,”

 

“that we’re not there with you,” Hyukjae completed. “Darkness is a whole different dimension. You’ll be lost into it for eternity. There’s no time, no space, nothing but darkness.”

 

“I find it quite comfortable,” Kyuhyun laughed. “See you in an eternity.”

 

“Oh,” Hyukjae also laughed. “And have fun with those unknown creatures you can find in there.”

 

A loud scream of horror was hidden by the darkness as Hyukjae and Kyuhyun fell down the floor of the forest harshly, groaning in pain as they could see the cloud of darkness disappear, along with the fire Hyukjae had started. “There’ll be hundreds, if not that thousands of soldiers by the time we go out of here,” Kyuhyun warned.

 

“I’m ready,” Hyukjae said, nodding for himself before leaning up to kiss Kyuhyun’s cheek. “Alright, bring them on.”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled softly and finally they could be seen.

 

Not only were they hundreds of soldiers, it was also a great amount of Lee allies that had joined the war and had powerful powers.

 

Hyukjae lifted his right hand and waved it harshly against them all, creating a thousand blades that only affected a little amount of them as the others quickly threw themselves to attack the both males.

 

Kyuhyun frowned and glanced towards Hyukjae before creating as many blades as he could, throwing them in all directions and stabbing his enemies with them. He only had to wait for darkness to invade their body before they fell to the ground consumed by it.

 

Dozens and dozens fell down in front of them and Kyuhyun was panting harshly, actually tired from the sun over him. “It’ll be dark soon, Kyuhyun,” Hyukjae said as they waited for the next batch of soldiers to attack them.

 

“I know,” Kyuhyun said, sighing deeply before creating two blades out of darkness, holding them in each one of his hands and throwing himself to the soldiers, fighting them body to body and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter