Ch. [33]

Rain of Blades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He opened his eyes slowly.

 

It hurts.

 

Sighing out softly, he tried opening his eyes once more and he succeeded, gladly finding the room he was in completely dark.

 

“Kyuhyun,” he looked by his side and sighed softly as he found Sunhwa in there. “Not the one you wanted to see, right?”

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes. “Leave me alone.”

 

“I can’t,” Sunhwa said. “I’m in charge of taking care of you.”

 

“Leave me alone,” Kyuhyun repeated.

 

Sunhwa chuckled and stood up. “Do you remember what happened, Kyuhyun?”

 

Kyuhyun sighed softly. “Really, Sunhwa,” he said. “I’m not in the mood for this.”

 

“You literally screamed ‘Hyukjae’ and made the whole country to be covered in darkness. No one could see or hear anything and you sent almost all of the Lee’s to another dimension because we truly couldn’t find them…,” Sunhwa sighed softly. “It was the most terrifying thing that has ever happened to us… You left no trace of human life behind.”

 

“Go out,” Kyuhyun ordered once more as the images of that night came into his mind. “I need to be alone.”

 

“You won’t even be with me?”

 

Kyuhyun sat up at once, opening his eyes as he tried to control his dizziness and the fact that he was weak. “Hyukjae?” he called before throwing himself to the smaller male. “Oh -” he hugged the other tightly. “Hyukjae, I thought I had lost you forever,” he said. “I thought you were killed.”

 

“I was,” Hyukjae smiled, hugging Hyukjae tightly as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth. “But you’re lucky your father is a strange necromancer that could save my life after all.”

 

Kyuhyun hid his face against Hyukjae’s neck, sighing out deeply. “Don’t do that to me anymore.”

 

“Kyuhyun,” Hyukjae chuckled. “You do realize I didn’t ask to be stabbed, right?”

 

“I’m not allowing you to get out of the mansion anymore,” Kyuhyun said lowly and it took a few seconds for Hyukjae to realize the taller was actually crying against his neck.

 

He smiled softly and gently wrapped his hands around Kyuhyun’s back, hugging him tightly. “I’m alright,” he said. “I’m right here and I won’t leave, I promise.”

 

Sunhwa looked at the two males and smiled, silently and quickly going out from that room to leave them some privacy.

 

……………………………..

 

Hyukjae laughed loudly. “How funny!” he said as he turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter