Ch. [14]

Rain of Blades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Hyukjae opened his eyes once more, he took his hands to his abdomen and sighed softly, discovering he had no wounds there. He needed to see Kyuhyun and find out what he had done to him.

 

It took him a few minutes for Hyukjae to find out he was in the infirmary and his family was no longer surrounding him. He sighed deeply and focused on his body for a while before discovering he wasn’t in pain anymore. He smiled for himself and sat up.

 

Lifting up his shirt slowly, Hyukjae saw a stain on his skin. He bit his lower lip.

 

It was bigger than before.

 

He had a small black stain exactly in the place Kyuhyun’s sword had crossed his body, but now it was occupying almost his entire abdomen. He felt anxious. Was he going to die? What was Kyuhyun doing to him?

 

Covering his abdomen, Hyukjae sighed and stood up slowly, not taking any risks because he could feel weak from time to time as well. He hummed softly as he looked around the small place that was designated for him and he went out from his little cubicle, only to discover there was someone else sleeping by his side.

 

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow and felt his body start to react. Was that Kyuhyun? He bit his lower lip softly before stepping close. The other was sleeping. He was so vulnerable that if Hyukjae wanted, he could have killed him already. “Don’t even think about it,” Hyukjae gasped and jumped back as he saw Kyuhyun opening his eyes, looking at him directly.

 

“How could you possible know what I’m thinking?” Hyukjae asked, clearing his throat to calm himself.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled lowly and sat up slowly, holding onto his abdomen because the wound was still fresh and he would hate it if it opened once again. “How’s your abdomen?” He asked. “Is it completely dark already?”

 

Hyukjae frowned. “What did you do to me?”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and shook his head. “Nothing that I couldn’t have done with a simple kiss,” he said. “See? We could have save ourselves from a three day battle with only a kiss. “

 

Hyukjae frowned. “What?” He was confused, but he didn’t want to accept it so lamely. “Mind you, I still got you injured.”

 

Kyuhyun laughed softly and looked down at his bandaged abdomen. “Ah, this?” He shook his head. “I’ll heal it at night, don’t worry. I’ll be fine in the morning.”

 

“I wasn’t worried,” Hyukjae said firmly.

 

“Yeah… did it hurt?” Kyuhyun chuckled. “Because it kinda hurt when the ice was taken away from me and honestly, I wanted you to know what you have done to me.”

 

Hyukjae gasped softly. “You the screams from yesterday-”

 

“Yeah,” Kyuhyun sighed and looked down at his wound. “That was me,” he chuckled. “How unmanly.”

 

Hyukjae let out a soft chuckle unconsciously and he gasped as soon as he realized it. “I-”

 

“It’s alright,” Kyuhyun smiled and rested his head against the wall behind him, closing his eyes to avoid the light hurting them. “We’re not being watched in here.”

 

Hyukjae looked down and hummed lowly. “Will you tell me what exactly you did to me?” Maybe being calm helped Hyukjae know what he wanted from Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes. “I told you before,” he said. “You’re surrounded by a force shield, who put it around you?”

 

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow. “I have no idea what you’re talking about,” he admitted.

 

“Really?” Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow as well. “I though you were just pretending…,” he admitted too. “Hadn’t you realized you’re almost immune to everything? There’s a shield that had never allowed me to come into your body.”

 

“Come into my-” Hyukjae gasped. “What the hell?”

 

Kyuhyun laughed. “Ah, you look pretty when you’re confused too.”

 

Hyukjae frowned. “Stop it,” he said firmly. “I’m being diplomatic right now, but I cannot promise it in two minutes.”

 

“Alright, calm down. Don’t you see I’m injured?” Kyuhyun asked playfully. “I don’t always admit what my powers are, so consider yourself privileged,” he nodded for himself. “I can get into anyone’s body and look around what they think, their movements, what they see. Darkness is inside everyone, did you know?”

 

Hyukjae gasped. “So that’s how you-”

 

“I kind of looked for that in your cousins, but they don’t know what I want to,” Kyuhyun admitted. “You, being the son of the head of the Lee’s, must know a little more from the family.”

 

Hyukjae frowned and stepped back. “Don’t you dare, Cho,” he warned. “Or I’ll really kill you this time.”

 

“That’s the thing,” Kyuhyun smirked. “You can’t.”

 

“Don’t challenge me, Cho,” Hyukjae threatened.

 

“You literally, can’t,” Kyuhyun said once more. “I can control your body. I can con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter