Ch. [03]

Rain of Blades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun walked slowly, if not wanting to actually go to class. He was expecting to get scolded for going late and sent back or something. “Goddammit,” he groaned as he came into the room and found out the teacher was also late.

 

“You look like you didn’t sleep well,” Siwon commented as soon as Kyuhyun sat down.

 

“I did sleep well,” Kyuhyun said, messing his black hair slightly. “But mornings, goddammit, I hate this ing sun,” he looked out and frowned, raising his hand slightly to make the curtains close and stay in a slightly darker classroom.

 

“I am sorry to tell you that sun is actually keeping us alive,” Sunggyu, by his other side, said with a wide smile. “Hello Kyuhyun.”

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and looked at the front. “My head hurts…,” he sighed softly and massaged his temple as he closed his eyes.

 

“By the way,” Siwon frowned. “What did you do to Sungmin?”

 

Kyuhyun pictured the day before and grinned widely before letting out a loud laugh. “That tiny boy!”

 

“Yah!” Siwon frowned deeper. “What did you do to him? He literally slept the whole afternoon and night and now is literally walking asleep to his class.”

 

“Just that,” Kyuhyun smirked, his eyes becoming even darker than before. “I just made him sleep. He was being a nuisance,” his smirk grew wider. “I could have killed him if I wasn’t that busy.”

 

Siwon was slightly terrified. The classes were designed so that none of the Lees and none of the Cho’s would find each other, and if it happened, there were alarms everywhere. The entire school was conscious one of them could die if they let them alone for a few seconds.

 

“Why didn’t you?” Siwon finally asked. “You had the opportunity, but you didn’t.”

 

“I need him alive for now,” Kyuhyun looked at his hands, there were black stains over them. “Because I want him to suffer while I’m at it,” he glanced towards Siwon, who was frowning deeply. “And then I’ll show the others what I can do.”

 

“They’re powerful, Kyuhyun,” Siwon said. “I’m actually even more worried about you than them,” he sighed as soon as the teacher came in. “Remember there are three of them and only one of you.”

 

Kyuhyun frowned deeply, his hands closing into a tight fist. “We could be more if not for them,” he mumbled lowly, staying quiet as soon as the teacher started to talk.

 

Sunggyu sighed as he looked at Kyuhyun. They were cousins and they had always been really close. There was a secret in the family. Not everyone knew about everything that was going on in the clan, but most of them were sure they didn’t want to know about it at all.

 

Kyuhyun was one of the ones who knew, since a very short age. They were fighting, and they had a reason. Whatever it was, Kyuhyun knew it and decided to fight for it. Even if it could mean dying in the process.

 

“Stop looking at me,” Kyuhyun said in a low tune as he glanced at Sunggyu from the corner of his eyes. “Or I’ll punish you,” he smirked, looking once more to the front.

 

Sunggyu felt himself shiver before quickly looking to the teacher moving around.

 

Kyuhyun never joked about punishments.

 

…………………………..

 

“Who are you?” Kyuhyun was frowning, but the small girl in front of him could see nothing. Everything was dark and cold, there was no way she could escape, even when using her powers.

 

“S-Sulli,” she answered, closing her eyes tightly, trembling in fear for her life.

 

It was well known that Kyuhyun was a sadist. He enjoyed making people suffer. Every day there was someone, a new victim. Screams could be heard as soon as Sulli felt something inside her, running along her small body. “AHHH PLEASE STOP! STOP!”

 

Kyuhyun smirked. “Aren’t you a Lee?” he asked. He wasn’t even touching the girl, but he was in his own element and the academy was too noisy in lunch break as to hear her scream. “I won’t kill you, don’t worry,” he said, closing his eyes. “I just want to know something.”

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes slowly. He could see. Kyuhyun could see everything that was going on in front of him, even if the lonely cellar was completely dark, thanks to himself. The girl was screaming, so loud that he was sure she would hurt her own throat. She had fallen on her knees, holding onto her own head firmly, as if wanting to tear it off.

 

“Where is it?” Kyuhyun asked serious, narrowing his eyes as he looked at the girl suffer in front of him.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Sulli cried out. “Please stop!”

 

It was a fast movement. Sulli raised her hand up blindly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter