Ch. [08]

Rain of Blades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already darkening when Kyuhyun’s third fight came. “Who’s that?” Sungmin asked as he saw Kyuhyun’s opponent.

 

Donghae drank some water and pursed his lips in concentration, shaking his head. “I don’t know. I’ve never seen her before.”

 

“She’s Victoria,” Hyukjae said, sitting down as he saw Kyuhyun’s section firmly. “She’s in class F from first grade, just arrived from China.”

 

Sungmin and Donghae turned towards Hyukjae and raised their eyebrows. “How do you know so much?” Sungmin finally asked. “Is she an ally? Or maybe an enemy?”

 

“All I know is that she’s from a neutral family,” Hyukjae said as he saw how finally Kyuhyun came into his section, smiling at the girl in front of him.

 

Hyukjae frowned.

 

“What’s her power?” Donghae asked, sitting by Hyukjae’s side. “She’s cute. How is she classified as dangerous?”

 

“Well, what I’ve heard about her,” Hyukjae pursed her lips as he saw Kyuhyun smiling wider at the girl, just waiting for the referee to start the fight. “She can-”

 

“START!” The referee yelled, interrupting Hyukjae’s speech.

 

“Fly,” Hyukjae sighed out, annoyed.

 

“What?!” Donghae yelled surprised. “She can fly?! What the hell? How is it considered as dangerous?”

 

“Maybe she has another power?” Sungmin asked, also confused.

 

“Well, I think she has, but no one was able to tell me what it was,” Hyukjae said, noticing how Kyuhyun and Victoria gave steps closer to each other, still not attacking.

 

Kyuhyun smiled, almost gently as he looked at the girl in front of him. He kneeled down, placing only one of his knees on the ground as he held one of his hands against his chest. “My Lady,” he said, bowing gently. “What a great honor for me to see you again.”

 

Victoria smiled and, although she was wearing a short dress, she held the hems of it and bowed as well. “My brave knight, I’ve missed you,” she said with a soft smile.

 

Hyukjae was getting strangely annoyed.

 

Kyuhyun stood up and straightened up, walking towards Victoria to offer his hand for her to take. “How can I even fight against the greatest beauty of all times?”

 

“How can I even think on it when my fiancé is the most important thing in my life?” Victoria asked as well, holding onto Kyuhyun’s hand, only to be pulled closer to the male. Kyuhyun held her close by the waist, making Hyukjae frown deeply.

 

Fiancé?

 

Cho Kyuhyun was a ing player.

 

The audience was dumbfounded, only looking at the scene that seemed to be like a melodrama instead of a battle. “What the ?” Sungmin asked, raising an eyebrow. “Cho has a fiancé?” His lips curved up into a devilish smile. “What a great moment to find out about a weak point.”

 

“This means we can now also use her to get Cho, right?” Donghae laughed. “How smart, Ming.”

 

Hyukjae frowned deeper, his lips forming a thin line and his hands being clenched together harshly. “Let’s just finish him at the end of this stupid thing,” he said, annoyed. “Let’s just finish all the Cho’s once for all.”

 

Sungmin and Donghae smiled, clearly satisfied with what Hyukjae said before turning once more towards the battled turned into a melodrama.

 

“I hope, then, my beautiful lady,” Kyuhyun kissed the girl’s forehead. “That you forgive me.”

 

It took only a graceful movement for Kyuhyun to break Victoria’s neck, turning his head around harshly until a crash could be heard. The girl’s body fell to the ground unconscious and everyone stood quiet before the referee went to see what was going on. It was against the rules to kill on purpose.

 

Just a second before the referee touched Victoria, the girl’s head came back to the normal self and just in a minute, she came back to normal, standing up once more with a pout on his lips. “You always do that.”

 

“I like the way your neck crushes,” Kyuhyun laughed softly.

 

“She’s immortal,” Hyukjae gasped as he saw the scene, honestly a little horrified.

 

“Kyu, that’s what a sociopath thinks like,” Victoria said before turning to the referee. “I give up,” she said. “He won’t kill me and I do not wish to hurt him,” he turned towards Kyuhyun once more. “I like him exactly like this.”

 

Kyuhyun smirked. “You just won a great night, my lady,” he said, reaching for the girl’s hand to pull her body against his own.

 

The referee declared the winner just as Kyuhyun kissed Victoria’s lips firmly.

 

Hyukjae didn’t know why he felt his chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter